Will Trump take the 5th?

His stupid rallies and lies are not illegal. But depositions matter. Let's see how much laughing his cult base will enjoy now.
But racketeering and running a fraudulent company are serious matters in which his shameless cultists don't and won't believe.

No matter WHAT happens, he'll be the innocent victim and this is just a witch hunt.

No. Matter. What.

1645205900053.png

Not as a criminal defendant he hasn't . And he won't now either, although there will undoubtably be civil cases.

The problem that Biden and his Hand Picked Attorney General have with charging Trump is that America has public trials. Its just a lot more effective to try the Trumpster in the media where things can be said without rebuttal.
Lol Biden did not appoint the AG at the head of this case you fucking moron.

No, I'm suggesting that Sleepy Joe and his stooge AG aren't above the law- and embarrassing themselves with Fake Prosecutions isn't going to work and they know it.

I suppose if they could figure a way to have a secret trial, it might be possible and the path would be cleared for a 2nd Brandon administration.
We'll, as of today, you haven't got the AG or Joe on anything. Son, you better get fucking busy.

A fake prosecution is one with no documentation. If Trump shows up, the documentation will be waiting for him.

But racketeering and running a fraudulent company are serious matters in which his shameless cultists don't and won't believe.

Just because you say that Trump is a racketeer doesn't mean that he is.

But I guess if you are devoted to Brandon, its important to get him elected by any means necessary.

Nothing pisses you fascists off more than our civil rights.
Lol, talk about fascist listen to Trump the head fascist talking on video. Lol, maybe Trump was executed at gitmo and it's a clone like your Q buddies keep talking about.

This is a civil suit dumb dumb....lolol@ you retards

a civil suit that

A) can break him financially

B) has the AG working in tandem with the SDNY; the dept. who has top notch feds ( including the dude who brought down john gotti ) working the RICO angle.

clapping-jon-stewart.gif

trump will take the best 5th evah. and he will do it the most times evah, he might even take the 6th, 7th, and 8th up to the 11th, just to own da libs.

BIGLEY FIFTH

nothing like anybody's ever seen before!!!!

Of course he won't; he absolutely will not!! In the past he has derided the 5th claiming that it proves guilt and that "the mob takes the 5th.

Besides, Trump is a stand up guy who is totally innocent, so he says. Therefore he would have no problem with truthfully answering "witch hunt" questions, and, I am sure, would insist that his kids do the same.
A good question. We all know how stupid and egotistical he is. He will view taking the 5th as a "loss" instead of a "win".

Will his stupidity and ego get the best of him and force him to incriminate and/or perjure himself?

I will bet yes on BOTH.

I can't see the Trumpster bothering to show up to be "investigated" by a partisan office like this. He has too much to do to both with this- like run for President.

But it isn't surprising at all to see the D's trying to rig the 2024 elections for Brandon by trying to disqualify the opposition from even running.
by trying to disqualify the opposition from even running.

I don't want trump disqualified, I want him to be held accountable for his crimes. If those crimes disqualify him, then so be it.

He is a dirty POS, as is his family, and he needs to answer.
But he won't answer, he will sue or plead the 5th if forced to court.

This is no witch hunt. He HAS to plead the 5th, otherwise he will expose all his crimes with EVERY word out of his lying dirty mouth.

A good question. We all know how stupid and egotistical he is. He will view taking the 5th as a "loss" instead of a "win".

Will his stupidity and ego get the best of him and force him to incriminate and/or perjure himself?

I will bet yes on BOTH.
Views change.

a civil suit that

A) can break him financially

B) has the AG working in tandem with the SDNY; the dept. who has top notch feds ( including the dude who brought down john gotti ) working the RICO angle.

clapping-jon-stewart.gif

I suppose that Biden and his cronies could try that.

But don't you think it would be better for Sleepy Joe to do a tremendous job and have accomplishments that Americans could be proud of, and actually earn reelection on his own merits instead of a quest of personal destruction against fellow Americans.

I suppose that Biden and his cronies could try that.

But don't you think it would be better for Sleepy Joe to do a tremendous job and have accomplishments that Americans could be proud of, and actually earn reelection on his own merits instead of a quest of personal destruction against fellow Americans.
This thread is about President Biden?

Forum List

Back