The Hits Keep Coming: Key Witness In Trump Fraud Trial May Plead Guilty To Perjury

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Judge Engoron was expected to announce Crooked Donald's punishment tomorrow in his tax and insurance fraud case.

But now it looks like Trump's CFO is about to plead guilty to perjury around his testimony in the trial.

During his testimony, Allen Weisselberg said he was unaware of the over-valuation of Rapey Donald's imaginary 30,000 square foot apartment.

The judge is now considering throwing out Weisselberg's testimony.

It's amazing how many liars keep turning up doing the mob boss's dirty work.

I honestly don't know how anyone could be stupid enough to ever work for The Former Guy. They end up jailed, disgraced, and/or scandalized.

Judge wants answers after report that key witness in Trump fraud trial may plead guilty to perjury

“As the presiding magistrate, the trier of fact, and the judge of credibility, I of course want to know whether Mr. Weisselberg is now changing his tune, and whether he is admitting he lied under oath in my courtroom at this trial,” Engoron wrote in the email.
[snip]
Engoron asked the lawyers to respond by 5 p.m. Wednesday, adding that he wanted their thoughts on how he should address the matter, including timing of his final decision in the case, which court officials have said should be ready by mid-February.

Weisselberg was one of 40 witnesses who testified over 2½ months at the civil fraud trial, answering questions for two days about allegations that Trump lied about his wealth on financial statements given to banks and insurance companies.

It wasn’t clear what part of Weisselberg’s testimony drew the scrutiny of prosecutors in the office of Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg. Both Bragg and James are Democrats.

Judge Engoron was expected to announce Crooked Donald's punishment tomorrow in his tax and insurance fraud case.

But now it looks like Trump's CFO is about to plead guilty to perjury around his testimony in the trial.

During his testimony, Allen Weisselberg said he was unaware of the over-valuation of Rapey Donald's imaginary 30,000 square foot apartment.

I honestly don't know how anyone could be stupid enough to ever work for The Former Guy. They end up jailed, disgraced, and/or scandalized.

Judge wants answers after report that key witness in Trump fraud trial may plead guilty to perjury

“As the presiding magistrate, the trier of fact, and the judge of credibility, I of course want to know whether Mr. Weisselberg is now changing his tune, and whether he is admitting he lied under oath in my courtroom at this trial,” Engoron wrote in the email.
[snip]
Engoron asked the lawyers to respond by 5 p.m. Wednesday, adding that he wanted their thoughts on how he should address the matter, including timing of his final decision in the case, which court officials have said should be ready by mid-February.

Weisselberg was one of 40 witnesses who testified over 2½ months at the civil fraud trial, answering questions for two days about allegations that Trump lied about his wealth on financial statements given to banks and insurance companies.

It wasn’t clear what part of Weisselberg’s testimony drew the scrutiny of prosecutors in the office of Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg. Both Bragg and James are Democrats.
Gosh, a tax cheat and a liar. Who'da thunk it? That is besides,everybody in the country with a 10th grade education or better. This is another delay tactic.

The Hits Keep Coming​

And they only keep punching you in the face. Everyone has known since the start of this farce that the fix was in and the outcome rigged against Trump. No one else in the world would be so charged for these silly things. Its just another ploy by the fascist left to try to keep Trump from being reelected. All this means is that Trump will be appealing the case to a higher court and winning.

What next? A lawsuit against Trump because he used tanning cream while stating he was naturally tanned? :laugh2:

[snip]

Trump thinks.jpg

[snip]

That trial was a foregone conclusion, let's see how it stands up to appeals.

That in itself is worth a comprehensive psychological study.
I think it's simple. They see it as a meal ticket. A way to gain fame and power.

Look at how many Trump cast-offs are now cashing checks for speaking to the media and private groups and writing books. Even the disgraced Michael Cohen is now a household name and will likely be paid for his speech until he drops dead.

Stevie Bannon was an obscure.political operative with delusions of grandeur and of displacing American democracy with authoritarianism. Those who even knew his name knew him as a dangerous person who favors illiberal authoritarianism over democra years.

Now he has a podcast with tens of millions of streams to date and is a household name.

Then you have the nutter ideologues like Bill Barr, who thought he could use the Orange Idiot and the power of the presidency and of the AG office to change America.

In short, they are using Trump. That was the funniest thing about his presidency, to me: how often the orange conman himself got conned.

In my experience and observation, the most mundane, shallow, hamhanded personal motives are usually the actual motives. These are not nuanced people having deep crises of personal ethics.

Last edited:
That trial was a foregone conclusion, let's see how it stands up to appeals.

It's going to stand. This case was brought by the Attorney General for the State of New York. She knows the law.

It's going to stand. This case was brought by the Attorney General for the State of New York. She knows the law.

Oh bullshit, they used a fantasized interpretation of the law and used it in way that has no precedent. It's not likely to be upheld. It was nothing but commie lawfare.

OKTexas would get himself and Trump the gallows if he had been Trump's attorney.

OKTexas is the perfect example of MAGA wanting power and completely ignoring the law.

OKTexas would get himself and Trump the gallows if he had been Trump's attorney.

OKTexas is the perfect example of MAGA wanting power and completely ignoring the law.
And then some.

They want power, but have no desire to govern. They want to ignore and change the laws, but they have no desire to legislate. They want to rise to higher stations, but they don't want to put in any of the work and acquire any of the knoelwedge it takes to get there.

They demand respect and complain when they don't get it, yet they refuse to do anything worthy of respect.

Forum List

Back