Will Trump take the 5th?

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Ah, so you're a new employee then? :laughing0301: :laughing0301::laughing0301:
LOl.Naw I retired at 50 and come here to laugh at you share croppers slaving your miserable lives away to an alarm clock....................Stupid dust breathers

You'll regret it on your death bed fool.I FAILED!!!!...lol

Of course he won't; he absolutely will not!! In the past he has derided the 5th claiming that it proves guilt and that "the mob takes the 5th.

Besides, Trump is a stand up guy who is totally innocent, so he says. Therefore he would have no problem with truthfully answering "witch hunt" questions, and, I am sure, would insist that his kids do the same.
trump will take the best 5th evah. and he will do it the most times evah, he might even take the 6th, 7th, and 8th up to the 11th, just to own da libs.

Nothing pisses you fascists off more than our civil rights.
Do you even know what a Fascist is? Aside from that particular lie, don't get your nuts in a knot. The Left is more than glad for him to exercise his rights in a deposition. He can either lie, or plead the Fifth. Those are his only two options however.

There is the third option, and that would be for the anti-American anti-constitutional treasonous Trump cultists to whip out their AR's and start shooting those who love their country, and care about our laws. I guess you cowards could do that.

Mark my words, Trump will never be tried publicly in this country for anything.

Giving Trump a forum to rebut their lies is something that no liberal persecutor wants to do.
We'll, as of right now, he either shows up or he doesn't. If he doesn't, that's already criminal.

Are you suggesting Trump is above the law? Yes or no?

I can't see the Trumpster bothering to show up to be "investigated" by a partisan office like this. He has too much to do to both with this- like run for President.

LOL!!!! ummmm.... if he can not be bothered to show up, then he will be bothered by getting arrested. if donny & his spawn are subpoenaed - it's not a suggestion; it's a COMMAND. or they face arrest.

1645205328576.png

https://www.uscourts.gov/sites/default/files/ao088a.pdf

Last edited:

Of course he won't; he absolutely will not!! In the past he has derided the 5th claiming that it proves guilt and that "the mob takes the 5th.

Besides, Trump is a stand up guy who is totally innocent, so he says. Therefore he would have no problem with truthfully answering "witch hunt" questions, and, I am sure, would insist that his kids do the same.
Yes, yes he will.

We'll, as of right now, he either shows up or he doesn't. If he doesn't, that's already criminal.

Are you suggesting Trump is above the law? Yes or no?

No, I'm suggesting that Sleepy Joe and his stooge AG aren't above the law- and embarrassing themselves with Fake Prosecutions isn't going to work and they know it.

I suppose if they could figure a way to have a secret trial, it might be possible and the path would be cleared for a 2nd Brandon administration.

LOL!!!! ummmm.... he can not be bothered to show up, but he will be bothered by getting arrested. if donny & his spawn are subpoenaed - it's not a suggestion; it's a COMMAND. or they face arrest.

View attachment 603073

https://www.uscourts.gov/sites/default/files/ao088a.pdf
It's all been a big joke from the beginning. The stupid rallies with his idiot base, and now a deposition. It looks like the party is over. And to think, they had so much fun at their spreader events.

Forum List

Back