Will Trump take the 5th?

Trump already has in the past. Why is it different now? Do you have an intelligent argument to back up your claims?

Not as a criminal defendant he hasn't . And he won't now either, although there will undoubtably be civil cases.

The problem that Biden and his Hand Picked Attorney General have with charging Trump is that America has public trials. Its just a lot more effective to try the Trumpster in the media where things can be said without rebuttal.

You know, I would certainly agree when speaking about a smart man that is willing to take the advice of others..........that isn't Trump so you never know.
If he had another angle he would use it. He can either lie in his deposition or take the Fifth. He certainly isn't going to tell the truth if he testifies, and that would make him a sitting duck. His accountants abandoned him for a reason. They all know what he's about, and they are running for the hills. Michael Cohens words will show he was telling the truth in his hearing before his sentencing. Trump is in a box. I've said it from the beginning. You will see.

Barry Hussein authorized the shipment of thousands of illegal weapons to Mexico and one of them turned up in the murder of a Border Patrol Officer. That makes Obama a gun runner who is guilty of negligent homicide. Former governor Cuomo is guilty of the deaths of more senior citizens than the Nazis who were tried and hanged for their crimes. Both former politicians were (are) democrats so there is no need for them to "take the 5th" since they won't be charged. Meanwhile democrat activists are hysterical about former president Trump's tax records while the freaking Country is going down the tubes. No surprises here.

This is just another doggy treat for the libtards to keep them tuning in to dying news networks.... I call it clickbait for the weak minded....
Its awkward isnt it ? Not co-operating will not see the charges dropped. He would be speaking in his own defence.
Maybe he will fess up to gt his kids off ?

Although I think Don Jnr could legitimately claim ignorance. He is thick as shit.

Not as a criminal defendant he hasn't . And he won't now either, although there will undoubtably be civil cases.

The problem that Biden and his Hand Picked Attorney General have with charging Trump is that America has public trials. Its just a lot more effective to try the Trumpster in the media where things can be said without rebuttal.
Trump is also under criminal investigation with these financial crimes; https://www.usnews.com/news/busines...jury-seated-as-trump-criminal-probe-continues

It doesn't matter what Trump or the media say out in public. The deposition is going to close that box shut on him.

Its awkward isnt it ? Not co-operating will not see the charges dropped. He would be speaking in his own defence.
Maybe he will fess up to gt his kids off ?

Although I think Don Jnr could legitimately claim ignorance. He is thick as shit.

Many who know him say he would have no problem with one of his kids taking the fall for him.

Forum List

Back