Will Trump take the 5th?

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

Of course he won't; he absolutely will not!! In the past he has derided the 5th claiming that it proves guilt and that "the mob takes the 5th.

Besides, Trump is a stand up guy who is totally innocent, so he says. Therefore he would have no problem with truthfully answering "witch hunt" questions, and, I am sure, would insist that his kids do the same.

Of course he won't; he absolutely will not!! In the past he has derided the 5th claiming that it proves guilt and that "the mob takes the 5th.

Besides, Trump is a stand up guy who is totally innocent, so he says. Therefore he would have no problem with truthfully answering "witch hunt" questions, and, I am sure, would insist that his kids do the same.
Taking the 5th would be an affront to his dignity as a statesman. More likely to claim amnesia.

Nothing pisses you fascists off more than our civil rights.

Short answer, yes. Trump has no other recourse;

Nothing pisses you fascists off more than our civil rights.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
7tXE998.jpg

I can't see the Trumpster bothering to show up to be "investigated" by a partisan office like this. He has too much to do to both with this- like run for President.

But it isn't surprising at all to see the D's trying to rig the 2024 elections for Brandon by trying to disqualify the opposition from even running.

Trump will never see the inside of a courtroom...

Trump claims that he's "real smart" and has the best memory. We will find out how he denies all that.

Doesn't matter. Trumps only choice is the Fifth.

You know, I would certainly agree when speaking about a smart man that is willing to take the advice of others..........that isn't Trump so you never know.

Trump already has in the past. Why is it different now? Do you have an intelligent argument to back up your claims?
How about you show me a time when President Trump sat in a courtroom....

Trump claims that he's "real smart" and has the best memory. We will find out how he denies all that.
His stupid rallies and lies are not illegal. But depositions matter. Let's see how much laughing his cult base will enjoy now.

Forum List

Back