On the Very Day Biden was Sworn in, the National Archives Started the Trump Documents Nonsense

You have to spell it out, but you never do.

You want everyone to do your homework for you. I am not going to spoon feed you the information like the MSM does. Grow up. Read the report and it will answer any questions you may have.

Let me help you out, Cleetus.

Thank you for proving my point. There is no law regarding the process for a President to follow regarding declassification. You post these opinions by lefties, but no law.

No, it's an opinion. He didn't share classified info with his ghostwriter.

He read from classified documents. He skipped over the classified sections, but that doesn't negate the fact that he read from them and thus knew he had them. Try to keep up.

Thank you for proving my point. There is no law regarding the process for a President to follow regarding declassification. You post these opinions by lefties, but no law.
That seems like a pretty clear procedure. A lot better than, "I declassified them with my mind after I got caught but didn't tell anyone!"

If Trump "declassified" them, why not post them all on line?

That seems like a pretty clear procedure. A lot better than, "I declassified them with my mind after I got caught but didn't tell anyone!"

If Trump "declassified" them, why not post them all on line?

A pretty clear procedure is now law because...orange man bad. Ok, so Trump didn't follow your procedures. Nice, what else you got?

classified docs are within the same 'can't prove it' arena as sexual assault

he said / she said....

did y'all not learn anything from Miss Daniels debauchery???

Fact is , the ante' is upped to a witnessed and evidenced event, to one where the public will never be privy to neither.........because........it's 'classified'

IE> it could have been toilet paper :rolleyes:

Some of you really need to get your heads around this

thx

~S~

Which means he was in illegal possession of those documents when he stopped being President.

off to prison with you.

As was Biden BEFORE he was President or even VP, but orange man bad.

As was Biden BEFORE he was President or even VP, but orange man bad.
Desperate as usual to try to convert a thread about Trump’s prosecution into one about Biden.

The reason is obvious. You don’t want to discuss Trump‘s crimes because there really isn’t much of a defense.

You want everyone to do your homework for you. I am not going to spoon feed you the information like the MSM does. Grow up. Read the report and it will answer any questions you may have.
Nonsense. You want your nonsense taken seriously. No.

There is no defense for Trump's crimes.

Naw, your defenses suck. Simple. Console yourself, although convicted, he won't be remanded to custody.

The "guilty" verdict will wreck his chances in the election.

That is certainly what the Democrats are hoping for in their bid to interfere with the election(again). They are lucky he is being tried in NYC as it is one of the few places nutty enough to potentially convict him for the baseless charges they have brought.

Again, the problem here is INTENT. Biden didn't have it, Trump clearly did.

Tump intentionally moved documents when he left office as many others have done. He had the right to do so because he had the right to declassify documents. No legal procedure necessary.

Biden may not have have known that classified documents were packed up when he left the Senate or when he was VP, but he sure as heck knew that he had them because he told his biographer that he did. He INTENTIONALLY didn’t report that he had them, but indictment was avoided because Hur said that a jury would likely find no intent because Biden is a forgetful old man. Either he intended to hide the documents or he is as Hur described, which means he shouldn’t be the President. You can’t have it both ways.

Tump intentionally moved documents when he left office as many others have done. He had the right to do so because he had the right to declassify documents. No legal procedure necessary.

Except there is a procedure for declassifying documents Trump didn't follow. Once he stopped being president, he no longer had a right to those documents.

Biden may not have have known that classified documents were packed up when he left the Senate or when he was VP, but he sure as heck knew that he had them because he told his biographer that he did. He INTENTIONALLY didn’t report that he had them, but indictment was avoided because Hur said that a jury would likely find no intent because Biden is a forgetful old man. Either he intended to hide the documents or he is as Hur described, which means he shouldn’t be the President. You can’t have it both ways.

Actually, Hur didn't indict because he didn't have any evidence, so he decided to lie about Biden's memory.

The point was, Biden did it right. When the documents were discovered, they were returned.

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA
Except there is a procedure for declassifying documents

No, there is no procedure dictated by LAW that a president must follow to declassify documents. It seems like laws only matter to you when they benefit Democrats.

Actually, Hur didn't indict because he didn't have any evidence, so he decided to lie about Biden's memory.

He had evidence and specifically stated why he didn’t reccommdned indictment. It was because a jury would likely find him a doddering old fool like the rest of us sane people in this country. Doddering old fools can often be relieved from intent.

The point was, Biden did it right. When the documents were discovered, they were returned.

Biden did NOT return the documents after reading excerpts from them to his biographer, years prior. You are lying and you know it, but you don’t care.

Did he have a right to defy a grand jury subpoena seeking the return of documents that had been classified?

Forum List

Back