Why is Trump holding a campaign rally after just 7 months in office?

I think he's also in Arizona because Flake has an 18% approval rating.
He's letting him know who the Arizona folks support. (and in a subtle
way telling him he better get on board)

This is not about selling a government program or agenda, as Obama's tours early on....

This rally is an actual campaign event, where he has to abide by campaign finance funding laws and rules, and will be selling a lot of Make America Great hats!

Here are my 3 guesses:

Since he is paying the lawyer for Don Junior and who knows else, involved in the Russian conspiracy case out of Trump campaign funds, he needs the money for the such?

Or

He wants to continue to divide Americans with chaos (cuz he's the antichrist)...the 'kek' to the alt right? :eek:

Or

He really feels better when surrounded by those who revere him and this type of event energizes him and energizes his base?

Why do the two reasons have to be exclusive of each other?
They don't have to be....

Then why all the shirt tearing over this?

He's a populist president and he's going to where his people are.

WTF is this about?

Big protests expected as Trump goes to Phoenix for rally
"WASHINGTON(Reuters) - Large protests could greet President Donald Trump on Tuesday when he travels to Arizona for his first campaign rally since he caused an uproar with his remarks about a white nationalist demonstration in Virginia."""

This is a huge waste of taxpayer money but his desperation knows no boundaries. He's the most insecure, megalomaniacal sociopath to EVER step inside the Beltway, much less the White House.

because he knows it pisses people like you off.

/thread.

Yes, he's so thin-skinned he actually will spend YOUR tax money to do it. That's not called leadership, that's called simply juvenile.

This is not about selling a government program or agenda, as Obama's tours early on....

This rally is an actual campaign event, where he has to abide by campaign finance funding laws and rules, and will be selling a lot of Make America Great hats!

Here are my 3 guesses:

Since he is paying the lawyer for Don Junior and who knows else, involved in the Russian conspiracy case out of Trump campaign funds, he needs the money for the such?

Or

He wants to continue to divide Americans with chaos (cuz he's the antichrist)...the 'kek' to the alt right? :eek:

Or

He really feels better when surrounded by those who revere him and this type of event energizes him and energizes his base?

So you admit he is not president to all Americans, just the really fucking stupid ones. Got it. Thanks.

WTF is this about? Large protests could greet President Donald Trump on Tuesday when he travels to Arizona for his first campaign rally since he caused an uproar with his remarks about a white nationalist demonstration in Virginia." This is a huge waste of taxpayer money but his desperation knows no boundaries. He's the most insecure, megalomaniacal sociopath to EVER step inside the Beltway, much less the White House.

Dear Waiting For A Bus,

This is what his people want! Viva La Trump. Get the news out Donald and get the F away from that cesspool, Washington. Funny to call him "desperate" when Obama NEVER STOPPED CAMPAIGNING his whole time! And now already weeks ago, the Democrats have a guy running for office in 2020----- and no one has ever even heard of him. THAT is really desperate. No one knows more about wasting tax dollars than Barack Obama yet you never complained once.

Media Ignores Lavish Obama Vacations, Slammed Bush for Mountain Biking - Breitbart

Obamas under fire from the left for never ending, sizzling ultra-luxury vacations

Michelle Obama Lavish Expenses Cost Taxpayers Big

38 Obama vacations costing us millions

As to the Soros-backed fake protesters, I would round them all up with rubber bullets, then throw them all in jail under a long list of federal crimes. Let George bail them all out. People like you who post such SHALLOW, empty-headed, one-sided comments as you, have got to be about the most insecure, megalomaniacal sociopath to EVER appear in these pages!

WTF is this about?

"WASHINGTON(Reuters) - Large protests could greet President Donald Trump on Tuesday when he travels to Arizona for his first campaign rally since he caused an uproar with his remarks about a white nationalist demonstration in Virginia."""

This is a huge waste of taxpayer money but his desperation knows no boundaries. He's the most insecure, megalomaniacal sociopath to EVER step inside the Beltway, much less the White House.

/thread.

Yes, he's so thin-skinned he actually will spend YOUR tax money to do it. That's not called leadership, that's called simply juvenile.

Doesn't bother me. he can take the money from one of those federal grant studies on lesbian nazi hookers, abducted by aliens and forced into weight loss clinics.

Here are my 3 guesses:

Or

Or

So you admit he is not president to all Americans, just the really fucking stupid ones. Got it. Thanks.

he's going to his base. Obama went to his base and played to his base.

Remember this?

20150626_white_house_rainbow_2_psg_1160_956x519.jpg

WTF is this about?

/thread.
More like, it riles people like you up that lap it up like trained dogs.

WTF is this about?

/thread.
More like, it riles people like you up that lap it up like trained dogs.

I'm not the side beating up people trying to hold marches or speeches.

And considering Anti-fa considers anyone to the right of Mitt Romney a Nazi, saying they all "deserved it" just proves the whole alt right thing being a bridge to cover violence against ALL political opponents.

And considering Anti-fa considers anyone to the right of Mitt Romney a Nazi, saying they all "deserved it" just proves the whole alt right thing being a bridge to cover violence against ALL political opponents.
I love your defense of the fascists by attacking the anti-fascists who were there to meet'n'greet them with equal force.

#KeepItUp

I love your defense of the fascists by attacking the anti-fascists who were there to meet'n'greet them with equal force.

#KeepItUp

When everyone is a fascist, no one is a fascist.

Was that Google free speech rally fascist?

Is Milo Fascist?

It okay to be campaigner-in-chief if you like the letter after their name. Some of the same people that bitched about Obama doing it are now ignoring Trump and vice versa. It must be so terribly easy being a political hack.

It okay to be campaigner-in-chief if you like the letter after their name. Some of the same people that bitched about Obama doing it are now ignoring Trump and vice versa. It must be so terribly easy being a political hack.

Plus, I heard the finger sandwiches at the hack luncheon are PHENOMENAL

Plus, I heard the finger sandwiches at the hack luncheon are PHENOMENAL

I do love those little cucumber sandwiches. lol

Because he can

Also, it's not a campaign rally. It's a rub-the-Democrat-noses-in-shit rally.
no, it is a campaign rally, it is to earn money....rubbing democratic noses in shit is just a means to get his supporters to buy more hats.... he's not acting or talking like it is a Presidential visit WHERE HE REPRESENTS both democrats and Republicans......as their president....he hasn't quite gotten the act of being the President of the WHOLE USA....down pat.

Democrats render it impossible for him to represent them, because what they themselves represent is diametrically opposed to the US Constitution, which he is sworn to uphold.

Trump needs to hold his cult of brainwashed suckers behind him. Without them, he has no real support and the cult needs these pep rallies to continue loyalty to their master.

Forum List

Back