Marchimedes tries a thing...

Zz. Also this is Not the taunting area. It’s political satire.

I had no idea. Maybe I should stop posting $h!t like this in this sub-forum...

biden 1.5.png

border 1.2.png

We are so old. Never saw Lionboy but the rest?

So you are two(2) points above where I want it.

Lobbyist cash?

You know me, I talked about it in front of God and Country, I'm sure that helped. Of course I didn't miss a beat with beating up on the likes of you and telling jokes but everybody deals with grief in their own way. Not long ago I was walking in a store and coming the other way was Dad and his son holding hands and I was wearing my Batman shirt and son goes "Batman" and I in my best Batman voice go "I'm Batman" and the smile on his face. I shut the weeping down. You can tell your bro my unsolicited advice is that it will never get better, he'll just get better at dealing with it. Took me seven years to be able to shut it down at will.

Fu(k me now I have to beat someone up or tell some jokes.
What do you get when a blonde stands on her hands?

A brunette with bad breathe!

I get it now, I'm still upstairs.

What do you get when a blonde stands on her hands?

A brunette with bad breathe!

Sexist! He's a witch, cancel him!

Bro, this is not where the fun is at. The Mighty horse Thread is in The Taunting Arena, in The Flame Zone, where the likes of me live. You should visit. Maybe I could take you on to mop up your own accidents. Remember The Basement? Same kind of deal only the moderators are more sensitive and easily offended than ever.

Okay, I'm through the "B"s. I've buku more A's and B's but they needs set up. Now I have to get back down to my thread "Son of... and the horse you rode in on." in The Flame Zone in The Taunting Arena where I get to say what I really think. On deck is SlowJoeBiden lying, again and a nice rant about cancel culture.

Forum List

Back