Why more and more people distrust Biden and the BIASED MSM..."GA bans volunteers from delivering water, etc. BIG ASS LIE!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
See the attached Google search on "GA bill prohibits water" over 2,550,000 stories lies!
FACTS and reality!
Biden said "“You can’t provide water for people about to vote”
And the biased MSM as you can see below as well as Biden are total LIARS!
WHAT is ILLEGAL is the democrat vote solicitor who holds a bottle of water in front of the voter and says.."are you thirsty?... OK if you vote for Biden I'll give you this water"!! THAT's what is illegal!
But of course people like MSM and Biden are just so stupid and say you can't get water if you are standing in voting line!
HOW dumb!
Let’s take a look at what S.B. 202 actually says:
No person shall solicit votes [or] distribute or display any campaign material, nor shall any person give, offer to give, or participate in the giving of any money or gifts, including, but not limited to, food and drink, to [a voter]
This Code section shall not be construed to prohibit a poll officer…from making available self-service water from an unattended receptacle to [a voter] waiting in line to vote.
The parts in bold are what S.B. 202 added to the statute.

Now, first of all, notice what is not prohibited here.
Voters can still bring bottled water or other food or beverages with them to stand on line to vote, as people often do when waiting at Disney World or to buy concert tickets or in other public places where people stand on long lines.
Voters can still also, if they like, order food; the bill doesn’t stop the Domino’s Pizza man or the local hot dog cart or taco truck from doing business.
And if you feel impelled to donate food and drink to voters, you can still do that, too; you just have to give it to the poll workers so they can put it out for general use.
The president’s claim that “You can’t provide water for people about to vote” is just false.
And the MSM again LIES... See below!

Screen Shot 2021-03-28 at 9.41.58 PM.png

It's no lie.

It used to be only campaign material was prohibited. Food and water were indeed added. The addition is completely idiotic. "Food" was one of the search terms I used when viewing the bill yesterday.
( Georgia republicans just made water an illegal substance )

View attachment 473699

This is the BIG ASS LIE...Biden said "You can’t provide water for people about to vote”
That's the BIG LIE
The GA bill does NOT say you can't provide water for voters.
THAT is a BIG LIE...
From the above example bill:
1827 for the purpose of encouraging voter participation in the election being conducted or from
1828 making available self-service water from an unattended receptacle to an elector waiting in
1829 line to vote.

Where in the above is there any reference to what Biden said: "You can’t provide water for people about to vote”
No where! That is the BIG LIE!

It is very clearly stated that under the law it would be illegal for my wife to share her bottle of water with me while we're in line to vote. Lines 1812-1815 plainly expresses that as an elector nobody can personally distribute to me a drink. That's where, right in front of your face.

"This Code section shall not be construed to prohibit a poll officer…from making available self-service water from an unattended receptacle to [a voter] waiting in line to vote."
Notice who only is given an option to distribute water. How much clearer can it get?

Last edited:
It is very clearly stated that under the law it would be illegal for my wife to share her bottle of water with me while we're in line to vote. Lines 1812-1815 plainly expresses that as an elector nobody can distribute to me a drink. That's where, right in front of your face.

"This Code section shall not be construed to prohibit a poll officer…from making available self-service water from an unattended receptacle to [a voter] waiting in line to vote."
Notice who only is given an option to distribute water. How much clearer can it get?

NO it is NOT against the law to share the water bottle but what is against the law is what the below example that occurred in GA that caused this law.
People bringing their own water or they can using water fountains that provide FREE water.

Here was the reason why.
In February, the Georgia elections board referred for investigationto prosecutors a couple of cases in which candidates gave food or water to voters.
Matthew Wilson bought four pizzas and passed out slices to those in line to vote in 2018, according to Reporter Newspapers. Wilson, a Democrat who won his race for state representative, said he distributed the pizza after getting permission from a poll manager. Kelly Rose, a Democrat who lost a state senate race, told PolitiFact that her team handed out water, oranges and chips at a 2020 polling site. "A woman passed out one day we were there," Rose told PolitiFact. Rose said she didn’t campaign at the site and didn’t break the law. (A state law bans soliciting votes within 150 feet of a building where voting takes place.)

NO it is NOT against the law to share the water bottle but what is against the law is what the below example that occurred in GA that caused this law.
People bringing their own water or they can using water fountains that provide FREE water.

As the law states, it would be illegal for my wife (a person) to provide me (an elector) her water bottle and I'd be at the mercy of a poll officer having to had set up a public receptacle.

See the attached Google search on "GA bill prohibits water" over 2,550,000 stories lies!
FACTS and reality!
WHAT is ILLEGAL is the democrat vote solicitor who holds a bottle of water in front of the voter and says.."are you thirsty?... OK if you vote for Biden I'll give you this water"!! THAT's what is illegal!
But of course people like MSM and Biden are just so stupid and say you can't get water if you are standing in voting line!
HOW dumb!
No person shall solicit votes [or] distribute or display any campaign material, nor shall any person give, offer to give, or participate in the giving of any money or gifts, including, but not limited to, food and drink, to [a voter]
This Code section shall not be construed to prohibit a poll officer…from making available self-service water from an unattended receptacle to [a voter] waiting in line to vote.

Voters can still bring bottled water or other food or beverages with them to stand on line to vote, as people often do when waiting at Disney World or to buy concert tickets or in other public places where people stand on long lines.
Voters can still also, if they like, order food; the bill doesn’t stop the Domino’s Pizza man or the local hot dog cart or taco truck from doing business.
And if you feel impelled to donate food and drink to voters, you can still do that, too; you just have to give it to the poll workers so they can put it out for general use.
The president’s claim that “You can’t provide water for people about to vote” is just false.

View attachment 473693
So I’m allowed to go and give bottles of water to people in line in Georgia?

Yes or no?

FACTS and reality!
HOW dumb!

View attachment 473693

Yes or no?
you should be complaining about the bans of feeding the homeless,, the people voting can bring their own water,,

FACTS and reality!
HOW dumb!

View attachment 473693
I'm still trying to figure out how stupid a lib would have to be to not be able to get their own water...........

I'm still trying to figure out how stupid a lib would have to be to not be able to get their own water...........
Maybe people didn’t expect Georgia’s government to suck so much that they’d have to stand in line for hours on end.

Maybe people didn’t expect Georgia’s government to suck so much that they’d have to stand in line for hours on end.
why do you constantly lie about the issues???

the government doesnt determine how many voting booths there are,,,

FACTS and reality!
HOW dumb!

View attachment 473693

Yes or no?
Nope

Of course they do. Who the fuck do you think does that?
A week ago it was “you can’t change anything about how the election is run without the legislature” and now it’s “elections aren’t run by the government”.

Forum List

Back