Why is Trump holding a campaign rally after just 7 months in office?

WTF is this about?

Big protests expected as Trump goes to Phoenix for rally
"WASHINGTON(Reuters) - Large protests could greet President Donald Trump on Tuesday when he travels to Arizona for his first campaign rally since he caused an uproar with his remarks about a white nationalist demonstration in Virginia."""

This is a huge waste of taxpayer money but his desperation knows no boundaries. He's the most insecure, megalomaniacal sociopath to EVER step inside the Beltway, much less the White House.

because he knows it pisses people like you off.

/thread.

Yes, he's so thin-skinned he actually will spend YOUR tax money to do it. That's not called leadership, that's called simply juvenile.

Doesn't bother me. he can take the money from one of those federal grant studies on lesbian nazi hookers, abducted by aliens and forced into weight loss clinics.

^^^^^^^ Summarizes the idiocy of a Trump supporter nicely.

WTF is this about?

"WASHINGTON(Reuters) - Large protests could greet President Donald Trump on Tuesday when he travels to Arizona for his first campaign rally since he caused an uproar with his remarks about a white nationalist demonstration in Virginia."""

This is a huge waste of taxpayer money but his desperation knows no boundaries. He's the most insecure, megalomaniacal sociopath to EVER step inside the Beltway, much less the White House.

The Left never stops campaigning.

GWBush stopped and focused on governing and the Left spend his entire presidency filling the airwaves with lies.

Trump does not control the media the way the Left does. A permanent campaign might be the answer, or at least part of the answer.

Trump needs to hold his cult of brainwashed suckers behind him. Without them, he has no real support and the cult needs these pep rallies to continue loyalty to their master.

I think if we think in terms of the immediate, here-and-now since Trump is sort of like a feral animal who only knows how to react, this rally was set up just about a week ago (http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...onald-trump-downtown-phoenix-rally/569484001/) when it was known that Bannon was out the door and on his way back to Breitbart. Breitbart has already taken Trump down for his Afghanistan speech. They are after blood. So Trump is on the run and going after more air time to counter the shit that's coming from the Breitbart spigot.

WTF is this about?

/thread.

Yes, he's so thin-skinned he actually will spend YOUR tax money to do it. That's not called leadership, that's called simply juvenile.

Doesn't bother me. he can take the money from one of those federal grant studies on lesbian nazi hookers, abducted by aliens and forced into weight loss clinics.

Figures you wouldn't get the reference.

Maybe a Twinkie Wiener Sandwich would help.

WTF is this about?

GWBush stopped and focused on governing and the Left spend his entire presidency filling the airwaves with lies.

Trump does not control the media the way the Left does. A permanent campaign might be the answer, or at least part of the answer.

So you're admitting Trump is just a puppet of the Left? LOL!

Trump needs to hold his cult of brainwashed suckers behind him. Without them, he has no real support and the cult needs these pep rallies to continue loyalty to their master.

30 states voted to elect Trump president, ouch! :laugh:

That sounds really impressive until you take into account that states like Wyoming and Nebraska have less than 2 million people and states like California and NY have almost 40 million. But whatever gets you through the night.....

WTF is this about?

/thread.

Rinse and repeat.

That sounds really impressive until you take into account that states like Wyoming and Nebraska have less than 2 million people and states like California and NY have almost 40 million. But whatever gets you through the night.....

Trump won 30 states, how many states do you losers win? :laugh::laugh::laugh: Trump even waded into the blue states and took PA, MI, and WI he gave you people a beating.

/thread.

Rinse and repeat.

Still not getting it. Maybe you should consult Conan the Librarian. Just make sure you know the Dewey Decimal system.

WTF is this about?

So you're admitting Trump is just a puppet of the Left? LOL!

WOW. That is the greatest gap between what I said, and what the person heard, that I have ever seen, and you are up against some serious competition on this site.

I doubt that you can hear me, but regardless, my previous point stands until you actually address what I actually said.

You seem to think there is some great significance in that. The fact is Amerian elections run in cycles with the parties usually changing roles every election or two' Another fact you guys like to ignore is that Obama won his elections by far greater electoral college margins and even won the popular votes, both elections. Trump has lied so many times about his election victory that the cult followers have come to believe the lies and we see them repeated here at USMB regularly.

You seem to think there is some great significance in that. The fact is Amerian elections run in cycles with the parties usually changing roles every election or two' Another fact you guys like to ignore is that Obama won his elections by far greater electoral college margins and even won the popular votes, both elections. Trump has lied so many times about his election victory that the cult followers have come to believe the lies and we see them repeated here at USMB regularly.

The fact is you people lost to Trump a guy who's never run for office before, you spent $1.2 billion dollars trying to defeat him, you had virtually the entire media in the tank for Hillary, and Trump whooped your ass it was hilarious. :laugh::laugh::laugh: It wasn't even close you got blown out. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I

The fact is you people lost to Trump a guy who's never run for office before, you spent $1.2 billion dollars trying to defeat him, you had virtually the entire media in the tank for Hillary, and Trump whooped your ass it was hilarious. :laugh::laugh::laugh: It wasn't even close you got blown out. :lmao::lmao::lmao:
I didn't do that. I preferred two other Republican candidates over Clinton. I just happen to detestrump as a human being and a fraud. My opinion is that he is a fake, a hypocrite, evil, and a malicious danger to America.
You are delusional when you think a winner with less of a margin in the last three elections in the Electoral College on top of losing the popular vote was some kind of record breaking victory for trump. It confirms you believe the nonsense and lies he has told you. People did not even show up for his inauguration in significant numbers and his victory has turned into buyers remorse as he holds onto the lowest approval ratings for a President than anyone can remember. Over 6 out of 10 Americans disapprove of the job he is doing for them and America.

I

I didn't do that. I preferred two other Republican candidates over Clinton. I just happen to detestrump as a human being and a fraud. My opinion is that he is a fake, a hypocrite, evil, and a malicious danger to America.
You are delusional when you think a winner with less of a margin in the last three elections in the Electoral College on top of losing the popular vote was some kind of record breaking victory for trump. It confirms you believe the nonsense and lies he has told you. People did not even show up for his inauguration in significant numbers and his victory has turned into buyers remorse as he holds onto the lowest approval ratings for a President than anyone can remember. Over 6 out of 10 Americans disapprove of the job he is doing for them and America.

Do you deny voting for Hillary? As for your other points, FAKE NEWS wow shocker.

Every other president campaigned for candidates for local office. No one said anything. Everyone obama campaigned for lost.

I

Do you deny voting for Hillary? As for your other points, FAKE NEWS wow shocker.
I did not give fake points. I gave facts about the margins, the inauguration numbers, and the current ratings. If you believe otherwise you are a brainwashed fool.

I

I did not give fake points. I gave facts about the margins, the inauguration numbers, and the current ratings. If you believe otherwise you are a brainwashed fool.

Lib please you are fake news, "People did not even show up for his inauguration in significant numbers"

I

Lib please you are fake news, "People did not even show up for his inauguration in significant numbers"
"Significant" is the key word. The number that showed up for the trump inauguration compared to previous Presidential inaugurations was not significant even when considering that the opinion either way is subjective. One could fairly argue that if 100,000 showed up that number was significant, but compared to those who showed up at previous inaugurations the number seems insignificant.
I must admit to being biased since I have attended several inaugurations. including both of Clinton's, Bush 41 and Bush 43.

Forum List

Back