Zone1 Why is There a Klan Symbol on Government Property?

In a word...yes. We are influenced by our environment..unconscious cues and arch-typical images inform our sub-conscious. A hooded man carrying a rifle..dubbed KKK. Seen everyday, by every cadet who has taken classes at the Science hall..which is to say all of them. Is it any wonder the racism pervaded the office corps for decades after?

Also, our country has a shameful past as regards racism and arguably the most egregious example of that is the KKK. For our military academy to represent that as OK..even in something as seemingly innocuous as a piece of art..is unacceptable.
{{Yawn}}

I wonder if you’re attempting to say that the cadets at West Point are “influenced” by an inconsequential little bit of shitty art on their Academy’s Science Building.

I would suggest that the very notion is too silly to even offer. Too bad it doesn’t seem to have stopped you.

{{Yawn}}

I wonder if you’re attempting to say that the cadets at West Point are “influenced” by an inconsequential little bit of shitty art on their Academy’s Science Building.

I would suggest that the very notion is too silly to even offer. Too bad it doesn’t seem to have stopped you.
The boredom of ignorance eh?
I would suggest that you have a lot..probably too much..to learn about the subtleties of the human psyche.

Not to mention what the shitty little piece of art says about the toxic racial culture of 1965..both in society at large and at West Point in particular.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Yes, as long as opposing views are taught as well. :thup:
I'm talking about CRT, not the lie most people believe about CRT. And if the lie is what you think CRT is, then opposing views have long been taught.

Forum List

Back