"Bleach Blonde Bad Built Butch Body" Has Been Trademarked

I think that a better seller would be her and klan mom on a “real housewives of DC” T-shirt

That's right folks, Rep. Jasmine Crockett has decided to trademark the viral term that absolutely wrecked Marjorie Greene.

Do you think she'll rake in some dough over this, or will it be a dud?

Why/why not?

I think it's embarrassing that these are the people making decisions that potentially impact people all over this planet.

That's right folks, Rep. Jasmine Crockett has decided to trademark the viral term that absolutely wrecked Marjorie Greene.

Why/why not?

So has "Extreme Eylash Eugenics Exclusion Elitist".....wonder who that is for....

Why/why not?

And the Democrat circus full of hood-rats, purple hair loons and chicks with dicks rolls on.
Be proud America.
IMG_0721.gif

IMG_2261.jpeg

IMG_2243.jpeg

Why/why not?

She would to you around like a rag doll.... until you cried like a baby....

I think it's embarrassing that these are the people making decisions that potentially impact people all over this planet.
I think its hilarious and part of your servile nature that you're more embarrassed by these people having personalities than them being silent slot machines for corporate interests. :laugh:

Why/why not?

If she made one hundred dollars do you think the bill would look like this:

$100

Forum List

Back