"Bleach Blonde Bad Built Butch Body" Has Been Trademarked

It’s good to see a Democrat and one who supports Liberals have at least one standard. Normally, for your side, if you didn’t have double standards, what would you have? As for me, my standard is to avoid double standards.
af25Awf9_400x400

Look at the comments of this WHITE mainstream media publication of this story....

Speaks volumes as to who is the trash in this whole situation.

Look at the comments of this WHITE mainstream media publication of this story....

Speaks volumes as to who is the trash in this whole situation.

Cookie Cutter Angry African American Woman. It is just not right that those dastardly Republicans have anything compared to Progs. This Prog movement into unseen territory must stop or the potential for things getting worse in the House is a possibility as more hard liner people in red areas will run for office for survivability.

Cookie Cutter Angry African American Woman. It is just not right that those dastardly Republicans have anything compared to Progs. This Prog movement into unseen territory must stop or the potential for things getting worse in the House is a possibility as more hard liner people in red areas will run for office for survivability.
giphy.gif

Are you made that Rep Crockett wouldn't bow down to the Redneck B6.

Last edited:
That's right folks, Rep. Jasmine Crockett has decided to trademark the viral term that absolutely wrecked Marjorie Greene.

Do you think she'll rake in some dough over this, or will it be a dud?

Why/why not?

She's about to get paid!

I think it's embarrassing that these are the people making decisions that potentially impact people all over this planet.
I'm not embarassed for Crocker because she didn't start it. Furthermore, she isn't known for nonsense. Try not ignoring what the white woman said to start this to create a false equivalence.

Yeah, actually she did, not that it matters. They all embarrassed themselves.
Not really. It's about time somebody did this to Greene. You can't just keep ignoring the ignorant. Sometimes you have to do something to end the behavior. Democrats have for far too long punked out to this kind of mess and that just needs to stop.

Forum List

Back