Who is a Bigger Traitor: A Jan 6th Insurrectionist or a Soldier of the Confederacy?

LOL "Capture our Capitol" with no guns or weapons of war. :muahaha:

1679359749167.jpeg

LOL....The only reason I don't have him on ignore is for the entertainment value.....I mean he has to be the dumbest jack-wagon that ever drew breath. :laughing0301:

As to the subject at hand.....Unlike today a man's state was his "country". Most men of the period had never been much more than 100 miles away from where they were born. What they knew of the county was what they read in the papers. most Virginians at the time were literate....Not counting what later became WV.

My ancestors in the 33rd Virginia Infantry would have been perfectly happy to have stayed on their farms or continued to run their various business concerns had not the Yankees invaded Virginia and only afterwards did they join-up to form the Stonewall Brigade. All volunteers to a man at that time.

Me, I still proudly adhere to "Virginia first, all else after".

Thing is, like so many states, the transplants outnumber us native-born with them all congregated in their population centers like NOtVA.

As for 1/6, meh, that was just a fun romp through the capital till that poor unarmed woman was murdered by that BLM supporting negro cop.

I'll go with C, anybody that steals elections should be hung... publicly... then you drag the carcasses through the streets and shit on on them.... send the right message to our children.

And I'll pick D.... pedophiles, go straight to the woodchipper.... feet first so the they have a few seconds to contemplate their godless depravity before they slip back up satan's asshole.

That is all.... carry on.

I don't get how people can celebrate the Confederacy, they were the enemy to our Democracy (traitors to America), just like the Jan 6th Insurrectionist terrorists are.

Who is the bigger traitor?
Who is the bigger terrorist?
Jan 6th Insurectionist or Confederate Soldiers

Yep, I don't get it either....dumbass.

HISTORY 101-ALL THE CONFEDERATES WERE DEMOCRATS – 360NewsLasVegas.com

I'll go with C, anybody that steals elections should be hung... publicly... then you drag the carcasses through the streets and shit on on them.... send the right message to our children.

And I'll pick D.... pedophiles, go straight to the woodchipper.... feet first so the they have a few seconds to contemplate their godless depravity before they slip back up satan's asshole.

That is all.... carry on.
Well seeing how nobody stole the election it would then infer that you also must be a pedophile.
That must suck.

I don't get how people can celebrate the Confederacy, they were the enemy to our Democracy (traitors to America), just like the Jan 6th Insurrectionist terrorists are.

Answer - NEITHER.

The bigger traitor is, as just proven, is JOE BIDEN & his family crime syndicate who took millions from our enemy, China.

I don’t get the Left who justifies BLM and ANTIFA for burning and looting American dreams (small business) and beating the crap out of innocent people as “free speech” and “peaceful”.

Answer - NEITHER.

The bigger traitor is, as just proven, is JOE BIDEN & his family crime syndicate who took millions from our enemy, China.
But he didn't take Billions from the corrupt Saudis like Kushner and Trump did so what's the problem?

The more NWO shillbots and NPCs still try to milk the non event known as Jan 6th for political gain, the more I believe the truth will turn out it was all staged.

Democrats say Ray Epps did nothing wrong.

America, watch those tapes and be Ray Epps.

Forum List

Back