Wowzers. A-Z Index of U.S. Government Departments and Agencies

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The Swamp. If anyone cares, count them. I ran out of fingers, toes, and grains of rice.

Just keep in mind each has staff and facilities.
Think we need more government?
If 2/3 ceased to exist today I bet 14 people outside of government in America would notice.

Now if we can just get people to quit voting for the duopoly maybe we can get rid of some of these

I bet you are wrong
At first blush I can understand why you would think that but when you look at them and find out who their parent agency is you find most can call on armed men with guns within their own agency.

I took one that on it's face I figured would be OK, the Western Area Power Administration, then found out they are run by the US Dept. of Energy which has a protection/enforcement arm.

At first blush I can understand why you would think that but when you look at them and find out who their parent agency is you find most can call on armed men with guns within their own agency.

I took one that on it's face I figured would be OK, the Western Area Power Administration, then found out they are run by the US Dept. of Energy which has a protection/enforcement arm.

That is sort of moving the goal post.

Can the Western Area Power Administration actually call upon the armed members of the Dept. of Energy?

Can the National Agricultural Statistics Service call upon the armed park rangers of the USDA to come to their aide?

I think the answer to both is no

New Topics

Forum List

Back