List of Offices in the Federal Government - Yikes!

Each Office has Staff and Facilities. And of course a budget.
Why is the Federal Government involved in 70% of these? Would life in America decline if they just disappeared? You know each State also has a similar list.

A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
R
S
T
U
V
W
A-Z Index of U.S. Government Departments and Agencies | A | USAGov
Boston has 4 very large federal buildings in small Boston... then I talked to a FBI agent they rent out private office space in Boston ... just a fcuking waste

Federal Employees have not increased in 50 years even though our population has doubled

Yet it spends far in excess of what we take in and it doesn't seem to matter who is in the White House or who controls Congress.

Federal Employees have not increased in 50 years even though our population has doubled

Yet it spends far in excess of what we take in and it doesn't seem to matter who is in the White House or who controls Congress.
He included military, which after the Cold War naturally declined. So the Fed employees have dramatically increased.

If you think government is gargantuan and expensive now, just wait till the Democrats give us ''free'' college and healthcare.

Flat tax and dissolve the IRS.

Department of Education, gone.

EPA, gone.

TSA, gone.

The entire budget should be cut in half. This shit is out of control.

China has half our budget but 4 times the people...and they are fucking commies.

We have the #1 budget on earth by many multiples....yet we have stupid fucking lefties crying that we don’t spend enough.:206:

Flat tax will not eliminate the IRS.

You want states to be able to ignore and not educate entire populations of students?

You like to get cancer from drinking water?

You like having terrorists on your planes?

You claimed the cost would be zero. That's impossible!
Still waiting for your proof. Do you have ANY proof you know shit from shinola? Does it really matter what the final cost would? It sure as shit wouldn't be TWELVE FREEKING BILLION DOLLARS, JACKASS. Do you even know where most of the expenditure in the IRS even goes? Just like the typical liberal asshole, anyone whom is too far over your head to understand or you disagree with, they either agree with you 100% or they are a total brainless twat, right, "Admiral?" :auiqs.jpg:

EPA, gone.

TSA, gone.

China has half our budget but 4 times the people...and they are fucking commies.

We have the #1 budget on earth by many multiples....yet we have stupid fucking lefties crying that we don’t spend enough.:206:

Wipe the slobber from your cheek. Your brain is still stuck in 20th century technology.

You claimed the cost would be zero. That's impossible!
Still waiting for your proof. Do you have ANY proof you know shit from shinola? Does it really matter what the final cost would? It sure as shit wouldn't be TWELVE FREEKING BILLION DOLLARS, JACKASS. Do you even know where most of the expenditure in the IRS even goes? Just like the typical liberal asshole, anyone whom is too far over your head to understand or you disagree with, they either agree with you 100% or they are a total brainless twat, right, "Admiral?" :auiqs.jpg:

So, how much would the cost be if we went to a flat tax, or are you going to admit that your full of shit?

Internal Revenue Service has a budget of TWELVE BILLION DOLLARS. Get that? $12,000,000,000 of your tax money comes right off the top just to pay a bunch of people to make sure you paid the right taxes.

It takes 2.4 million middle class taxpayers just to fund the IRS.
Lets eliminate the IRS & trust people to send in what they owe.

Hey idiot, Yeah, you, we already trust people to send in what they owe. All e-filing is simply reviewed by a computer program looking for things which trigger suspicion of error and fraud. Even CP letters are generated by computer. Meantime, most of the IRS still operates with 30 year old computers and technology so outdated, they literally still use DOS. By going full e-filing and with modern computer technology and integral flat tax insertion, we can reduce the tax code to a paragraph.

EPA, gone.

TSA, gone.

Wipe the slobber from your cheek. Your brain is still stuck in 20th century technology.

Stuck in 20th century technology? Coming from a moron with vacuum tubes on his page and references it in his user name, that really is the ultimate in hypocrisy.

Why are you such a dumbass? You are so stupid, you should be a liberal!

Internal Revenue Service has a budget of TWELVE BILLION DOLLARS. Get that? $12,000,000,000 of your tax money comes right off the top just to pay a bunch of people to make sure you paid the right taxes.

It takes 2.4 million middle class taxpayers just to fund the IRS.
Lets eliminate the IRS & trust people to send in what they owe.

Hey idiot, Yeah, you, we already trust people to send in what they owe. All e-filing is simply reviewed by a computer program looking for things which trigger suspicion of error and fraud. Even CP letters are generated by computer. Meantime, most of the IRS still operates with 30 year old computers and technology so outdated, they literally still use DOS. By going full e-filing and with modern computer technology and integral flat tax insertion, we can reduce the tax code to a paragraph.

We are talking COST, dumbass!

Who pays for those computers? Who maintains those computers? Who programs those computers? Do all of those thing come free?

Stuck in 20th century technology? Coming from a moron with vacuum tubes on his page and references it in his user name, that really is the ultimate in hypocrisy.

Poor, triggered, drooling, Asperger's libtard. You think using thermionic valve amplification in analog music reproduction has anything to do with digital computer technology and data processing? Your even dumber than I thought. :itsok:

Poor, triggered, drooling libtard. You think using thermionic valve amplification in analog music reproduction has anything to do with digital computer technology and data processing? Your even dumber than I thought. :itsok:

No, not a clue, and I never claimed to know anything about it! You just don't have a clue about things you actually claim to know about.

The tubes I used could cook a seagull on the wing at about 50 yards, according to legend!

Poor, triggered, drooling libtard. You think using thermionic valve amplification in analog music reproduction has anything to do with digital computer technology and data processing? Your even dumber than I thought. :itsok:

No, not a clue, and I never claimed to know anything about it! You just don't have a clue about things you actually claim to know about.

The tubes I used could cook a seagull on the wing at about 50 yards, according to legend!

We ain't talking radar, here. But thanks for admitting you haven't a clue about things after calling me a moron and a hypocrite for using them. Apples and oranges. What does that say about your understanding of modern digital computer technology and how it might apply to revenue processing? Obviously, your opinion has ZERO meaning here.

Poor, triggered, drooling, Asperger's libtard. You think using thermionic valve amplification in analog music reproduction has anything to do with digital computer technology and data processing? Your even dumber than I thought. :itsok:

Hey asswipe! Please quote where I said it did!

You need to knock off the sauce, weed or whatever drugs you are taking because your brain is no longer functional.

What a fucking joke you turned out to be!

We ain't talking radar, here. But thanks for admitting you haven't a clue about things after calling me a moron and a hypocrite for using them. Apples and oranges. What does that say about your understanding of modern digital computer technology and how it might apply to revenue processing? Obviously, your opinion has ZERO meaning here.

I probably have forgotten more about computers than you know. You can't even keep what I said straight, even after quoting my post! That paints you as the biggest liar since Hillary!

Why is the Federal Government involved in 70% of these? Would life in America decline if they just disappeared? You know each State also has a similar list.

A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
R
S
T
U
V
W
A-Z Index of U.S. Government Departments and Agencies | A | USAGov

Disappointed there's officially no XYZ agencies.. Or Q offices.. Must be the classified ones... :113: And YES the list is missing some of those.. :cool:

A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L