"Bleach Blonde Bad Built Butch Body" Has Been Trademarked

That's right folks, Rep. Jasmine Crockett has decided to trademark the viral term that absolutely wrecked Marjorie Greene.

Do you think she'll rake in some dough over this, or will it be a dud?

Why/why not?

I don't celebrate when elected officials engage in grammar school antics.

I dated a black woman you dumb-ass. I've probably banged more women than you could ever dream of.
Boy, I was kicking it with women b4 you were born. I find it hard to believe a black woman would be stupid enough to date a white boy like you. Well come to think of it we have a poster on here that falls right into that category.

If, and I do mean, IF she got a pass, do you know why that would be?
916.png
Do you think her using “butch” was acceptable?

That's right folks, Rep. Jasmine Crockett has decided to trademark the viral term that absolutely wrecked Marjorie Greene.

Do you think she'll rake in some dough over this, or will it be a dud?

Why/why not?

Isn’t “butch” a homophobic slur?

I suppose it can be. Do YOU think it is?

Edit: According to dictionary.com, there's no mention to any slurs.

So, I guess not.
I’m sure it would be if, say, Trump said it. Don’t make yourself look more the idiot by denying it.

Boy, I was kicking it with women b4 you were born. I find it hard to believe a black woman would be stupid enough to date a white boy like you. Well come to think of it we have a poster on here that falls right into that category.
The black woman I dated loved the sex and said that most black men she dated were poor lovers. Sorry to disappoint you.

Forum List

Back