Why is Obama Evil? SERIOUS ANSWERS ONLY!?

Obama just proposed a $10 a barrel tax on oil slamming the poor and middle class with a tax increase. That tells you everything you need to know about lowlife filth liberals, they can't allow the poor and middle class to save money on gas so whack them with a huge tax increase. With evil bastards like liberals for friends who needs enemies.

That is due to the crashing prices of oil and the threat that has on our oil companies that has invested and utilizing fracking.

Considering how much oil has fallen, a $10 tax per barrel is probably not even noticed by the middle class or poor.

However, it should help stablize earnings by American oil companies in the face of foreign competition.

Remember, last year at this time, crude traded at over $100 dollars per barrel, now it trades below $40, and you think a $10 tax on a barrel now is going to make there lives harder after that fall.

They haven't noticed the tax and are enjoying fuel that is at its cheapest in 5 years!
What happens when the price goes back up? Will they do away with the tax? I don't think so.

That depends on what the American oil companies want.

In any case, the consumer probably won't notice the difference between 110 a barrel versus 120 a barrel since its all so nose bleeding high!

Did you notice the $10 fluctuations over the past 5 years? Most likely not.

how many times has this thug raised taxes on us now? the man who claimed he wouldn't raise taxes on anyone making below 250, 000, I believe it was. how the hell does anyone not see this: as being not Only a LIAR, BUT A traitor to us after he promised and promised and promised. what the hell is wrong with some of you?

Oh no- so now proposing a tax is a sign of 'evil' to the RWNJ's. ........lol

Actually, Obama lowered taxes more often than raised taxes. It is usually part of the many compromises he made with the Non-tea party Republicans to get things done.

Yes, they got some things for being Obamas throw rug--but the right wing propaganda machine will never admit that.

Oh no- so now proposing a tax is a sign of 'evil' to the RWNJ's. ........lol

Nah they would tax poor people in a heartbeat.

What is evil to repubs is proposing something good for the country AND proposing a way to pay for it.

Now that is EVIL. Ask any Republican. they never pay for ANYtHING.

[. Obama is a Shiite Muslim and does in fact hate America and Americans. .

President Obama is a Christian- who was born again in his twenties- married in a Christian church, married to a Christian woman, and had his daughter's baptized in a Christian church.

He eats pork, drinks beer, supports gay rights, doesn't pray towards Mecca, doesn't fast during Ramadan- worst Muslim EVER......

Just another victim of Obama derangement syndrome.
Obama is a Muslim, to bad you are to blind to see it.

You think President Obama is a Muslim because he doesn't actually act like a Muslim- you just see what you want to see- regardless of the facts

President Obama is a Christian- who was born again in his twenties- married in a Christian church, married to a Christian woman, and had his daughter's baptized in a Christian church.

He eats pork, drinks beer, supports gay rights, doesn't pray towards Mecca, doesn't fast during Ramadan- worst Muslim EVER......
Why does he celebrate Ramadan and not the day of prayer?

Question: You know what is worse for you than being an idiot???........
Answer: NOT knowing that you're an idiot.

Stop making a fool of yourself with the same insane bullshit that Obama is a Muslim just because he is dark skinned.,

Obama just proposed a $10 a barrel tax on oil slamming the poor and middle class with a tax increase. That tells you everything you need to know about lowlife filth liberals, they can't allow the poor and middle class to save money on gas so whack them with a huge tax increase. With evil bastards like liberals for friends who needs enemies.

That is due to the crashing prices of oil and the threat that has on our oil companies that has invested and utilizing fracking.

Considering how much oil has fallen, a $10 tax per barrel is probably not even noticed by the middle class or poor.

However, it should help stablize earnings by American oil companies in the face of foreign competition.

Remember, last year at this time, crude traded at over $100 dollars per barrel, now it trades below $40, and you think a $10 tax on a barrel now is going to make there lives harder after that fall.

They haven't noticed the tax and are enjoying fuel that is at its cheapest in 5 years!

I pay thirty-eight cents per gallon here in Texas, and if you add a ten dollar a barrel tax on oil how much would that increase in the price of fuel?

because oil was trading over a hundred dollars a barrel does not mean it did not hurt the middle class or lower class consumer which it did, and adding another tax on oil is going to hit the average consumer and I am against this.

We pay enough in fuel consumption taxes and no more need to be added!

National and State Gas Taxes (Fuel Taxes) in the United States - GasPriceWatch.com

Question: You know what is worse for you than being an idiot???........
Answer: NOT knowing that you're an idiot.

Stop making a fool of yourself with the same insane bullshit that Obama is a Muslim just because he is dark skinned.,
Dark skinned lol talk about an idiot. Got to bring race into everything.

Its your choice for wanting to remain one of the idiots on this forum.....
EXACTLY WHY does your half brain think that Obama is a Muslim???
Did you hear it from Sean Hannity?? Or Rush?? Or during one of your KKK meetings?

It's not about Obama. It's about the people that voted for him - twice.
You mean some white people and nearly all minorities?
You don't think the failure of the GOP under Bush had anything to do with it?

Its your choice for wanting to remain one of the idiots on this forum.....
EXACTLY WHY does your half brain think that Obama is a Muslim???
Did you hear it from Sean Hannity?? Or Rush?? Or during one of your KKK meetings?
No I just pay attention to his actions. I don't believe the talking points about him as you do.

No I just pay attention to his actions. I don't believe the talking points about him as you do.

This forum is NOT the place to educate morons...Stay dumb I really don't give a crap...We need idiots like you so that we can tell our kids what can happen if they don't use their brains properly.

After 7 years of Obama's rather successful presidency, there are STILL right wing idiots on here who want to label him a Muslim, communist and anything else that FOX tells them to parrot.

After 7 years of Obama's rather successful presidency, .

ROFLMAO.gif

Faux News stroking the GOP base. The GOP led House can Impeach him because that only require an up/down vote, but the Senate will not convict him or remove him from office. He has not destroyed the Constitution, is not a traitor, Muslim or Communist and he does not hate America. All of those baseless ideas come from the RWNJ's echo chamber. Stroking the base.

So its okay to increase taxes on the poor and middle class so long as its a hidden sneaky backstabbing type tax increase? Boy does that sound like liberals.

Hey let me point out your hypocrisy for you.

You hate it that the poor wage earners get back ALL their taxes paid in PLUS additional money.

Yet here you are defending them because of something that might happen. And it could cost them a whopping .25 cents per gallon.

Do you now support the EItC?
Its a simple question. the EItC was brought to us by Republicans you know.

Forum List

Back