Politicians and the media cherry-picking black history and what they acknowledge….Is that the right thing to do?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
In a nation founded on free speech we kind of got to a point where we were always bold enough to say the quiet part out loud….We said things like…“America is systemically racist” and “white people are privileged”…..we all said it, the media said it, politicians said it…..Why are we not bold enough to talk about ALL of black history….like last weekend and what went down in Baltimore, New Orleans, St Louis and Chicago? Like who’s still flooding our social service offices as east Indians and Asians excel here?
Why all the misleading bullshit….why all the talk about Frederick Douglass, Rosa Parks and Barack Obama? Why don’t we care about whats happening currently in history?

I just know I'll be glad when March 1st rolls around. TV reallys sucks now....At least they could show some Richard Pryor movies.
I hear ya…but watch this thread…keep an eye out and take note….watch how terrified Republicans are…Most won’t have the nuts to post anything in this thread….BANK ON IT.

Meh, I never got the memo but I guess if you are still working and not retired like myself you would give more of a shit than I would.
I don’t know about that….my father in law is 78 and he’s more fired up than anyone I know…pissed off that he busted his ass with the hopes of handing over the same America he inherited and now he knows he’s giving his grandchildren an America to be ashamed of.

I don’t know about that….my father in law is 78 and he’s more fired up than anyone I know…pissed off that he busted his ass with the hopes of handing over the same America he inherited and now he knows he’s giving his grandchildren an America to be ashamed of.
I did what i could for me and mine and I am satisfied with the results....The future is not mine to change it's yours.

I did what i could for me and mine and I am satisfied with the results....The future is not mine to change it's yours.
We wouldn’t have a future to change if my father and father in law wouldn’t have been such nutless pussies…if they would have stood up to the emergence of the left.
He admits, he was never the activist he should have been…face it, your generation fucked us hard.
“Conservatives” didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christian males cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christian males.

In a nation founded on free speech we kind of got to a point where we were always bold enough to say the quiet part out loud….We said things like…“America is systemically racist” and “white people are privileged”…..we all said it, the media said it, politicians said it…..Why are we not bold enough to talk about ALL of black history….like last weekend and what went down in Baltimore, New Orleans, St Louis and Chicago? Like who’s still flooding our social service offices as east Indians and Asians excel here?
Why all the misleading bullshit….why all the talk about Frederick Douglass, Rosa Parks and Barack Obama? Why don’t we care about whats happening currently in history?
How about discussing the systemic racism that is the root cause of whatever you want to put on these cherrypicked places?

If it is happening “currently” then it isn’t “history”. You realize that right?

Why does it hurt your feelings when they talk about the first Black president, or a brave woman who faced down segregationists?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
How about discussing the systemic racism that is the root cause of whatever you want to put on these cherrypicked places?
Yeah yeah…systemic racism causes black behavioral traits….just not in Barack Obama or Ben Carson…right?

If it is happening “currently” then it isn’t “history”. You realize that right?
Last weekend is history…you realize that right?
Why does it hurt your feelings when they talk about the first Black president, or a brave woman who faced down segregationists?
That doesn’t hurt my feelings at all. I just don’t think the public should be misled to think that black history is what purple hair woke white guilters frame it to be.

That doesn’t hurt my feelings at all. I just don’t think the public should be misled to think that black history is what purple hair woke white guilters frame it to be.
And what is wrong with learning about Rosa Parks and Barack Obama? Why does it upset you?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Yeah yeah…systemic racism causes black behavioral traits….just not in Barack Obama or Ben Carson…right?
Yes it does and there is a wide variety of behaviors. Ben Carson attacked his mother. Again, the problem with your opinion is that you're white and have not faced racism to understand what it can do. It could make a person very violent, or it could create the internal drive to refuse to be stopped to the point of running for president.

So just shut up with the white racist determination of black behavioral traits. White racism is a behavior, and it is the representation of piss poor behavior.

What exactly is black history white man? Do you want to compare or are you under the delusion that whites never act violently or commit crimes? You are about to vote for a white mf with 91 felony counts to be the president of this country and your ass is in here pouting about black history because nobody is showing the stereotypes of blacks your delusional racist ass wants promoted.

Forum List

Back