Why is Obama Evil? SERIOUS ANSWERS ONLY!?

Personally, I love the bs the rw propagada machine spread.

It makes Republican pols look like either do nothing pus--ies, or insane ideologues. No sound lea
Obama just proposed a $10 a barrel tax on oil slamming the poor and middle class with a tax increase. That tells you everything you need to know about lowlife filth liberals, they can't allow the poor and middle class to save money on gas so whack them with a huge tax increase. With evil bastards like liberals for friends who needs enemies.

That is due to the crashing prices of oil and the threat that has on our oil companies that has invested and utilizing fracking.

Considering how much oil has fallen, a $10 tax per barrel is probably not even noticed by the middle class or poor.

However, it should help stablize earnings by American oil companies in the face of foreign competition.

Remember, last year at this time, crude traded at over $100 dollars per barrel, now it trades below $40, and you think a $10 tax on a barrel now is going to make there lives harder after that fall.

They haven't noticed the tax and are enjoying fuel that is at its cheapest in 5 years!

I pay thirty-eight cents per gallon here in Texas, and if you add a ten dollar a barrel tax on oil how much would that increase in the price of fuel?

because oil was trading over a hundred dollars a barrel does not mean it did not hurt the middle class or lower class consumer which it did, and adding another tax on oil is going to hit the average consumer and I am against this.

We pay enough in fuel consumption taxes and no more need to be added!

National and State Gas Taxes (Fuel Taxes) in the United States - GasPriceWatch.com

You pay 38 cent per gallon? We are still paying more than $2.00 here, and you are complaining about the price of gas?

Something tells me you are not looking at reality. You are just arguing basic theoretics!

It makes Republican pols look like either do nothing pus--ies, or insane ideologues. No sound lea
Obama just proposed a $10 a barrel tax on oil slamming the poor and middle class with a tax increase. That tells you everything you need to know about lowlife filth liberals, they can't allow the poor and middle class to save money on gas so whack them with a huge tax increase. With evil bastards like liberals for friends who needs enemies.

That is due to the crashing prices of oil and the threat that has on our oil companies that has invested and utilizing fracking.

Considering how much oil has fallen, a $10 tax per barrel is probably not even noticed by the middle class or poor.

However, it should help stablize earnings by American oil companies in the face of foreign competition.

Remember, last year at this time, crude traded at over $100 dollars per barrel, now it trades below $40, and you think a $10 tax on a barrel now is going to make there lives harder after that fall.

They haven't noticed the tax and are enjoying fuel that is at its cheapest in 5 years!

I pay thirty-eight cents per gallon here in Texas, and if you add a ten dollar a barrel tax on oil how much would that increase in the price of fuel?

because oil was trading over a hundred dollars a barrel does not mean it did not hurt the middle class or lower class consumer which it did, and adding another tax on oil is going to hit the average consumer and I am against this.

National and State Gas Taxes (Fuel Taxes) in the United States - GasPriceWatch.com

You pay 38 cent per gallon? We are still paying more than $2.00 here, and you are complaining about the price of gas?

Something tells me you are not looking at reality. You are just arguing basic theoretics!

You like twisting what I wrote?

I was writing about the taxes on fuel consumption and not the actual amount I pay at the pump which is $1.50 per gallon. Also because President Obama think it is a good idea does not make it a good idea, and when gas prices were at $3.50 per gallon it was hurting the average consumer and people did spend less, but you are alright with that because President Obama told you to be alright with it!

So either comment on the actual link I provided which is about tax rates per state, or keep on twisting what I wrote and act like a Progressive Liberal Partisan whore of a kunt!

I was writing about the taxes on fuel consumption and not the actual amount I pay at the pump which is $1.50 per gallon. Also because President Obama think it is a good idea does not make it a good idea, and when gas prices were at $3.50 per gallon it was hurting the average consumer and people did spend less, but you are alright with that because President Obama told you to be alright with it!

So either comment on the actual link I provided which is about tax rates per state, or keep on twisting what I wrote and act like a Progressive Liberal Partisan whore of a kunt!

This proposed tax increase is a textbook example of liberal deception and what gutless cowards they are. Would Obamatard ever propose such a tax when gas prices were high? No he doesn't have the balls. But he's fine with trying to sneak a tax increase in when prices are low and leaving it in place when prices rise again. Liberals are scum its that simple.

You said you pay 38 cents per gallon. I commented on that.d

There was no need to address previous taxes, we are talking about a new tax. If you want to talk about over all taxes on gas, I suggest you start a new thread on that topic because it is a new topic you are trying to introduce. (It is easy to see what that argument should be--you want to see overall taxes cut. We are not talking about that!)

But if you are paying 38 cents and the tax is on the barrel itself, you are getting an extra 12 to 20 cents. Regardless of how much tax was already applied to the barrel, the new tax is still relatively negligible.

Your link is not relevent unless you are trying to change the topic. That is from realizing $10 increase on a barrel will not be noticed by the consumer under the present conditions Versus Realizing that Gas, overall, is taxed to astronomical rates.

If we were on the second topic, I would agree with you.

But we are discussing the first topic, so don't have a hissy fit if you realized what I am saying is correct thus you feel you can switch topics without notice

There was no need to address previous taxes, we are talking about a new tax. If you want to talk about over all taxes on gas, I suggest you start a new thread on that topic because it is a new topic you are trying to introduce. (It is easy to see what that argument should be--you want to see overall taxes cut. We are not talking about that!)

But if you are paying 38 cents and the tax is on the barrel itself, you are getting an extra 12 to 20 cents. Regardless of how much tax was already applied to the barrel, the new tax is still relatively negligible.

Your link is not relevent unless you are trying to change the topic. That is from realizing $10 increase on a barrel will not be noticed by the consumer under the present conditions Versus Realizing that Gas, overall, is taxed to astronical rates.

But we are discussing the first topic, so don't have a hissy fit if you realized what I am saying is correct thus you feel you can switch topics without notice

You do not tell anyone what they can or can not write and if you do not want to address my points that I brought up then don't but do not ever tell me to leave a thread and start another one because that is not your right nor are you anyone that can make me do that you worthless partisan whore!

The fact that he is discussing a tax on the barrel of oil is another tax on the consumer because the tax will be passed on down to the consumer and not absorbed by the corporation, so fuck off on adding another tax, and yes my link shows the average consumer pays enough in taxes and because you like getting your Progressive whore of a ass reamed by President Obama does not mean I have to join you!

So now tell me again to start a thread and I will tell you to fuck off you worthless Kunt!

Your link is not relevent unless you are trying to change the topic. That is from realizing $10 increase on a barrel will not be noticed by the consumer under the present conditions Versus Realizing that Gas, overall, is taxed to astronomical rates.

It will increase the price of fuel twenty-five cents per gallon and that mean I am paying a extra six dollars per tank which mean twelve dollars more per week which means $624.00 per year, so that is not noticeable to you because President Obama is telling you it does not matter and then add in the amount of taxes already paid, but hey who cares because you enjoy making the average consumer to pay more taxes!

This proposed tax increase is a textbook example of liberal deception and what gutless cowards they are. Would Obamatard ever propose such a tax when gas prices were high? No he doesn't have the balls. But he's fine with trying to sneak a tax increase in when prices are low and leaving it in place when prices rise again. Liberals are scum its that simple.

Imagine what the eternal idiot, Blueballs, would be saying here IF Obama had raised the gasoline tax when a barrel of oil was over $119????

What a moron.....Of course, you impose a needed tax when the impact is LESS felt......:asshole:

Another thing and the propose tax is for special projects and road improvements. If a state want a high speed rail or want to invest in self driving cars then let them, but I will be damn if I want another tax that will be passed down to the consumer!

I pay eighteen cents in federal fuel taxes, then I pay twenty cents in state fuel taxes, and now you want to add a ten dollar a barrel tax that will trickle down to the consumer and your argument is that people paid $3.50 a gallon then they can pay a little more when prices are low, but when prices get back to $3.50 a gallon will those like you call for the removal of the tax or will you just tell the average consumer to suck it up, and pay the bitch?

Since the end of WWII the federal gasoline tax has not been enough to pay for fixing our highways (the original intent of this federal tax) forcing the federal government to pour an additional TRILLION to make up the needed deficit.

If congress.....the body that should allocate the funds in their proper earmark......were to be honest and dedicate this proposed gas tax to highways, bridges, tunnels, etc. THEN that would be money well spent.

But we all know that this DO-NOTHING congress does..........well, nothing.

Either way, It doesn't remove or change the fact that He is a traitor, an Islamist, a consummate liar, a thief, a bastard, a top-notch racist, a Marxist/Socialist, and a one worlder.
So much for objectivity.

Exactly why did you start this topic, other than to find other brainless parrots to confirm your delusions?

After 7 years of Obama's rather successful presidency, .

ROFLMAO.gif

Well, in your case, you're right...Poor thing having to type your hateful responses from some concentration camp that Obama has placed your ilk in......Sorry about that......:asshole:

Grow up, faux professor and stop going middle school dramatic when someone dares to laugh at you or disagree with you. Childish little twit
If someone disagrees with you, shouldn't they have the courtesy to explain what the disagreement is? How many times have your kind called me names like liar without even bothering to explain what the lie was. Seems you're the sensitive one.

It will increase the price of fuel twenty-five cents per gallon and that mean I am paying a extra six dollars per tank which mean twelve dollars more per week which means $624.00 per year, so that is not noticeable to you because President Obama is telling you it does not matter and then add in the amount of taxes already paid, but hey who cares because you enjoy making the average consumer to pay more taxes!

Hey--you never realized that 624 a year--at least not in the past 5 years.

And if you really want to sit down and think about it, you should still be paying the amount you were paying last year if it wasn't for Obama. Remember, the only reason overall prices are falling is due to sanctions being lifted on Iran. That was part of the deal Obama cut with the Iranians.

Concerning over all taxes on gas--that is a new thread worthy topic. Now I don't mind being told to fuck off about an issue I agree with you on. But I do mind it when you tell me that Obama is telling me to agree with you when I know that is not the case.

However, I never really argued with you about overall taxes on because there is no reason for me too.

After 7 years of Obama's rather successful presidency, .

ROFLMAO.gif

Well, in your case, you're right...Poor thing having to type your hateful responses from some concentration camp that Obama has placed your ilk in......Sorry about that......:asshole:

Grow up, faux professor and stop going middle school dramatic when someone dares to laugh at you or disagree with you. Childish little twit
If someone disagrees with you, shouldn't they have the courtesy to explain what the disagreement is? How many times have your kind called me names like liar without even bothering to explain what the lie was. Seems you're the sensitive one.

Derp, derp derp derp......nuff said, derp

He took the constitutional oath of office twice, with no intent of fulfilling his obligations under the Constitution.

How truly moronic.....With a Republican and conservative run Congress....with a right-wing leaning Supreme Court.....one would wonder WHY the "sins" of Obama breaching his Constitutional oaths have gone unchallenged except for.....of course....the constant whining of conservative losers...
Like OKTX......LOL

"he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed", USC, Article 2, Section 3. The regresssives in congress refuse to hold him to this requirement, the courts have in a limited manner. Nuff said.

And if you really want to sit down and think about it, you should still be paying the amount you were paying last year if it wasn't for Obama. Remember, the only reason overall prices are falling is due to sanctions being lifted on Iran. That was part of the deal Obama cut with the Iranians.

Concerning over all taxes on gas--that is a new thread worthy topic. Now I don't mind being told to fuck off about an issue I agree with you on. But I do mind it when you tell me that Obama is telling me to agree with you when I know that is not the case.

However, I never really argued with you about overall taxes on because there is no reason for me too.

President Obama is the reason for the oil crash?

Are you that fucking retarded to think I will believe that stupid fucking nonsense?

No, thank Saudi Arabia for the oil glut that was going on before the lift of the sanctions of Iran.

You have to be kidding me with your stupid nonsense of giving a President the credit or blame for the oil market when it has more to do with OPEC not decreasing their output!

Also you want to punish the average consumer because any increase of fuel prices will be passed onto the consumer, but hey at least President Obama tell you it is great then it is great, right?

[. Obama is a Shiite Muslim and does in fact hate America and Americans. .

President Obama is a Christian- who was born again in his twenties- married in a Christian church, married to a Christian woman, and had his daughter's baptized in a Christian church.

He eats pork, drinks beer, supports gay rights, doesn't pray towards Mecca, doesn't fast during Ramadan- worst Muslim EVER......

Just another victim of Obama derangement syndrome.
Obama is a Muslim, to bad you are to blind to see it.

You think President Obama is a Muslim because he doesn't actually act like a Muslim- you just see what you want to see- regardless of the facts

President Obama is a Christian- who was born again in his twenties- married in a Christian church, married to a Christian woman, and had his daughter's baptized in a Christian church.

He eats pork, drinks beer, supports gay rights, doesn't pray towards Mecca, doesn't fast during Ramadan- worst Muslim EVER......
Why does he celebrate Ramadan and not the day of prayer?

How does he celebrate Ramadan? Certainly not by fasting as Muslims do.

And the day of prayer?
NOW, THEREFORE, I, BARACK OBAMA, President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim May 7, 2015, as a National Day of Prayer. I invite the citizens of our Nation to give thanks, in accordance with their own faiths and consciences, for our many freedoms and blessings, and I join all people of faith in asking for God's continued guidance, mercy, and protection as we seek a more just world.

The real question is why are you RWNJ's so gullible?

the courts have in a limited manner. Nuff said.

Sure, I'm positive you're referring to the ACA?....Immigration?......How else has Obama offended your "sensitivities"?

(I mean, beside the fact that you feel we should put the "white back in the White House"?)

Forum List

Back