Why is Obama Evil? SERIOUS ANSWERS ONLY!?

Obama just proposed a $10 a barrel tax on oil slamming the poor and middle class with a tax increase. That tells you everything you need to know about lowlife filth liberals, they can't allow the poor and middle class to save money on gas so whack them with a huge tax increase. With evil bastards like liberals for friends who needs enemies.

That is due to the crashing prices of oil and the threat that has on our oil companies that has invested and utilizing fracking.

Considering how much oil has fallen, a $10 tax per barrel is probably not even noticed by the middle class or poor.

However, it should help stablize earnings by American oil companies in the face of foreign competition.

Remember, last year at this time, crude traded at over $100 dollars per barrel, now it trades below $40, and you think a $10 tax on a barrel now is going to make there lives harder after that fall.

They haven't noticed the tax and are enjoying fuel that is at its cheapest in 5 years!

cheap oil hurts the oil companies but helps everyone else. I thought you libs hated the evil rich oil companies.

Because he's a NWO Global Elite Puppet. And those Elites are made up of evil degenerate perverts. He represents evil. Simple as that.

[. Obama is a Shiite Muslim and does in fact hate America and Americans. .

President Obama is a Christian- who was born again in his twenties- married in a Christian church, married to a Christian woman, and had his daughter's baptized in a Christian church.

He eats pork, drinks beer, supports gay rights, doesn't pray towards Mecca, doesn't fast during Ramadan- worst Muslim EVER......

Just another victim of Obama derangement syndrome.
Obama is a Muslim, to bad you are to blind to see it.

You think President Obama is a Muslim because he doesn't actually act like a Muslim- you just see what you want to see- regardless of the facts

President Obama is a Christian- who was born again in his twenties- married in a Christian church, married to a Christian woman, and had his daughter's baptized in a Christian church.

He eats pork, drinks beer, supports gay rights, doesn't pray towards Mecca, doesn't fast during Ramadan- worst Muslim EVER......
Why does he celebrate Ramadan and not the day of prayer?

How does he celebrate Ramadan? Certainly not by fasting as Muslims do.

And the day of prayer?
NOW, THEREFORE, I, BARACK OBAMA, President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim May 7, 2015, as a National Day of Prayer. I invite the citizens of our Nation to give thanks, in accordance with their own faiths and consciences, for our many freedoms and blessings, and I join all people of faith in asking for God's continued guidance, mercy, and protection as we seek a more just world.

The real question is why are you RWNJ's so gullible?

When he visited the mosque. Did he tell the muslims that they need to be tolerant and accepting of all other religions? Did he tell the "good muslims" that they need to week out and stop the "bad muslims"?

Or was his message that islam is wonderful and that all other religions in the US must be tolerant of them?

The man is either a muslim or a muslim sympathizer, face reality.

Personally, I love the bs the rw propagada machine spread.

It makes Republican pols look like either do nothing pus--ies, or insane ideologues. No sound lea
You pay 38 cent per gallon? We are still paying more than $2.00 here, and you are complaining about the price of gas?

Something tells me you are not looking at reality. You are just arguing basic theoretics!

You like twisting what I wrote?

I was writing about the taxes on fuel consumption and not the actual amount I pay at the pump which is $1.50 per gallon. Also because President Obama think it is a good idea does not make it a good idea, and when gas prices were at $3.50 per gallon it was hurting the average consumer and people did spend less, but you are alright with that because President Obama told you to be alright with it!

So either comment on the actual link I provided which is about tax rates per state, or keep on twisting what I wrote and act like a Progressive Liberal Partisan whore of a kunt!

You said you pay 38 cents per gallon. I commented on that.d

There was no need to address previous taxes, we are talking about a new tax. If you want to talk about over all taxes on gas, I suggest you start a new thread on that topic because it is a new topic you are trying to introduce. (It is easy to see what that argument should be--you want to see overall taxes cut. We are not talking about that!)

But if you are paying 38 cents and the tax is on the barrel itself, you are getting an extra 12 to 20 cents. Regardless of how much tax was already applied to the barrel, the new tax is still relatively negligible.

Your link is not relevent unless you are trying to change the topic. That is from realizing $10 increase on a barrel will not be noticed by the consumer under the present conditions Versus Realizing that Gas, overall, is taxed to astronomical rates.

If we were on the second topic, I would agree with you.

But we are discussing the first topic, so don't have a hissy fit if you realized what I am saying is correct thus you feel you can switch topics without notice

It will increase the price of fuel twenty-five cents per gallon and that mean I am paying a extra six dollars per tank which mean twelve dollars more per week which means $624.00 per year, so that is not noticeable to you because President Obama is telling you it does not matter and then add in the amount of taxes already paid, but hey who cares because you enjoy making the average consumer to pay more taxes!

Hey--you never realized that 624 a year--at least not in the past 5 years.

And if you really want to sit down and think about it, you should still be paying the amount you were paying last year if it wasn't for Obama. Remember, the only reason overall prices are falling is due to sanctions being lifted on Iran. That was part of the deal Obama cut with the Iranians.

Concerning over all taxes on gas--that is a new thread worthy topic. Now I don't mind being told to fuck off about an issue I agree with you on. But I do mind it when you tell me that Obama is telling me to agree with you when I know that is not the case.

However, I never really argued with you about overall taxes on because there is no reason for me too.

President Obama is the reason for the oil crash?

Are you that fucking retarded to think I will believe that stupid fucking nonsense?

No, thank Saudi Arabia for the oil glut that was going on before the lift of the sanctions of Iran.

You have to be kidding me with your stupid nonsense of giving a President the credit or blame for the oil market when it has more to do with OPEC not decreasing their output!

exactly why is cheap oil bad?

cheap oil hurts the oil companies but helps everyone else. I thought you libs hated the evil rich oil companies.

Stupid response (as usual)...EXACTLY where is it stated that a tax on gasoline goes into the pockets of "evil, rich, oil companies"????

(Advice: Check with FOX about what you should say next......)

Just another victim of Obama derangement syndrome.
Obama is a Muslim, to bad you are to blind to see it.

You think President Obama is a Muslim because he doesn't actually act like a Muslim- you just see what you want to see- regardless of the facts

Why does he celebrate Ramadan and not the day of prayer?

How does he celebrate Ramadan? Certainly not by fasting as Muslims do.

And the day of prayer?
NOW, THEREFORE, I, BARACK OBAMA, President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim May 7, 2015, as a National Day of Prayer. I invite the citizens of our Nation to give thanks, in accordance with their own faiths and consciences, for our many freedoms and blessings, and I join all people of faith in asking for God's continued guidance, mercy, and protection as we seek a more just world.

The real question is why are you RWNJ's so gullible?

When he visited the mosque. Did he tell the muslims that they need to be tolerant and accepting of all other religions? Did he tell the "good muslims" that they need to week out and stop the "bad muslims"?

Or was his message that islam is wonderful and that all other religions in the US must be tolerant of them?

The man is either a muslim or a muslim sympathizer, face reality.

Hussein is an Anti-American Muslim/Marxist asshole. He was raised on hating America. His whole Presidency was about getting revenge on White Christian Males.

It'll be a great day for America once he's out of office. Maybe we'll get someone in there who actually cares about America. Who knows? Can't get any worse, right?

Hussein is an Anti-American Muslim/Marxist asshole. He was raised on hating America. His whole Presidency was about getting revenge on White Christian Males.

It'll be a great day for America once he's out of office. Maybe we'll get someone in there who actually cares about America. Who knows? Can't get any worse, right?

Well, here's yet another right wing moron who has to deal with his ulcers for another year.....I hope that such idiots are sterile.

It makes Republican pols look like either do nothing pus--ies, or insane ideologues. No sound lea
You pay 38 cent per gallon? We are still paying more than $2.00 here, and you are complaining about the price of gas?

Something tells me you are not looking at reality. You are just arguing basic theoretics!

I was writing about the taxes on fuel consumption and not the actual amount I pay at the pump which is $1.50 per gallon. Also because President Obama think it is a good idea does not make it a good idea, and when gas prices were at $3.50 per gallon it was hurting the average consumer and people did spend less, but you are alright with that because President Obama told you to be alright with it!

So either comment on the actual link I provided which is about tax rates per state, or keep on twisting what I wrote and act like a Progressive Liberal Partisan whore of a kunt!

There was no need to address previous taxes, we are talking about a new tax. If you want to talk about over all taxes on gas, I suggest you start a new thread on that topic because it is a new topic you are trying to introduce. (It is easy to see what that argument should be--you want to see overall taxes cut. We are not talking about that!)

But if you are paying 38 cents and the tax is on the barrel itself, you are getting an extra 12 to 20 cents. Regardless of how much tax was already applied to the barrel, the new tax is still relatively negligible.

Your link is not relevent unless you are trying to change the topic. That is from realizing $10 increase on a barrel will not be noticed by the consumer under the present conditions Versus Realizing that Gas, overall, is taxed to astronomical rates.

But we are discussing the first topic, so don't have a hissy fit if you realized what I am saying is correct thus you feel you can switch topics without notice

It will increase the price of fuel twenty-five cents per gallon and that mean I am paying a extra six dollars per tank which mean twelve dollars more per week which means $624.00 per year, so that is not noticeable to you because President Obama is telling you it does not matter and then add in the amount of taxes already paid, but hey who cares because you enjoy making the average consumer to pay more taxes!

And if you really want to sit down and think about it, you should still be paying the amount you were paying last year if it wasn't for Obama. Remember, the only reason overall prices are falling is due to sanctions being lifted on Iran. That was part of the deal Obama cut with the Iranians.

Concerning over all taxes on gas--that is a new thread worthy topic. Now I don't mind being told to fuck off about an issue I agree with you on. But I do mind it when you tell me that Obama is telling me to agree with you when I know that is not the case.

However, I never really argued with you about overall taxes on because there is no reason for me too.

Are you that fucking retarded to think I will believe that stupid fucking nonsense?

No, thank Saudi Arabia for the oil glut that was going on before the lift of the sanctions of Iran.

You have to be kidding me with your stupid nonsense of giving a President the credit or blame for the oil market when it has more to do with OPEC not decreasing their output!

The US has increased it's production more in the past few years that Saudi Arabia has.

the courts have in a limited manner. Nuff said.

Sure, I'm positive you're referring to the ACA?....Immigration?......How else has Obama offended your "sensitivities"?

(I mean, beside the fact that you feel we should put the "white back in the White House"?)

What, are you 3, go away child. We just had a border patrol agent testify before congress that they may as well abolish our immigration laws because this regime won't allow them to enforce them. You need to get out of your play pen every once in a while and take a look at what's really going on.

I did not write it was bad and was correcting the other poster on giving President Obama credit for the decrease of oil prices.

Now how is it bad?

Massive layoffs in the energy industry that has a ripple effect that will be felt in pipe manufacturing all the way through transportation, and loss of tax revenue because of this...

Wait didn't a poster tell me we are not allow to change the subject?

( Not you but the moron that want to give President Obama credit for something he did not do )

Iran is part of OPEC
Iran is trying to regain its market share in the Oil market
Iran is dumping OIL on the market to accomplish this.

Now, if we use your argument about Saudi Arabia, then we know the Saud's could have produced more oil and eased the backlash of the economic melt down in the West but refused to.

But LO and behold, they happily produced oceans of it for--what reason again? You do know that the OPEC nations are facing economic crisis due to the drop in oil prices, right? But then, that is what they get for trying to milk the West like a cow.

Well, here's yet another right wing moron who has to deal with his ulcers for another year.....I hope that such idiots are sterile.

Ah, he got his revenge on White Christian Male. He's a piece of shite. Good riddance.

The US has increased it's production more in the past few years that Saudi Arabia has.

And so has Canada, Mexico, and OPEC has not cut it production, so we have a glut, but of course it all has to do with President Obama and if I write it does not then I am the liar because everything that goes correct or get cheaper is because of President Obama and anything that goes wrong is the GOP and Bush that are at fault, right?

Why the fuck am I discussing oil production with President Obama supporters that believe he is the only reason why the sun comes up?

I dont think cheap oil is bad.
And with it cheap, the time to wring a little extra revenue out of gas strictly for the improvement of roads and bridges would be now.

But not 10 dollars a barrell and not with out a ceiling on the per barrell cost.

But dont worry. We wont figure out how to improve outselves when we can afford to and choose to.

We will wait till we have to act and pay a crazy amount of borrowed money to fix whatever the problem may be. Count on that.

Also you want to punish the average consumer because any increase of fuel prices will be passed onto the consumer, but hey at least President Obama tell you it is great then it is great, right?

When will the consumer realize a higher cost to fuel? Probably in a year or 2, when the oil markets stabilize.

Also, when did Obama say this is great? He never did, you just made that statement up

Iran is part of OPEC
Iran is trying to regain its market share in the Oil market
Iran is dumping OIL on the market to accomplish this.

Now, if we use your argument about Saudi Arabia, then we know the Saud's could have produced more oil and eased the backlash of the economic melt down in the West but refused to.

But LO and behold, they happily produced oceans of it for--what reason again? You do know that the OPEC nations are facing economic crisis due to the drop in oil prices, right? But then, that is what they get for trying to milk the West like a cow.

You are such a fucking liar.

First you claimed the glut is because of Iran sanctions being lifted, and now want to write something else after you googled or bing the subject.

You stupid fucking moron the fact is Mexico, Canada, THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and OPEC nations have glutted the world supply, and President Obama has nothing to do with the fucking glut you stupid ass!

I swear why am I discussing oil production with Partisan whores, and why are you changing the subject?

I noticed you changed the subject from the ten dollar tax to giving President Obama credit for the oil glut, and shouldn't you start your own thread to discuss your anal love for the President?

Wait, I forgot you can change the subject but when I point out the tax he is suggesting will hurt the average consumer you now want to discuss how you believe President Obama caused something when a President is not much of a factor of the increase or decrease of the price of oil!

Also you want to punish the average consumer because any increase of fuel prices will be passed onto the consumer, but hey at least President Obama tell you it is great then it is great, right?

When will the consumer realize a higher cost to fuel? Probably in a year or 2, when the oil markets stabilize.

Also, when did Obama say this is great? He never did, you just made that statement up

Really asshole?

So a ten dollar tax would not be noticeable at the start according to you?

Are you kidding me with that?

Are you going to say that it will not trickle down to the consumer and of course you are willing to pay this as long as a Democrat is in office but when a Republican get back in you will be bitching about having to pay that extra money, and telling everyone how it was not President Obama fault.

Also the projection for the price of oil from the Royal Bank of Scotland is sixteen dollars a barrel, so when will it bottom out and correct itself?

You believe in two years?

If so I will not bet with you!

And so has Canada, Mexico, and OPEC has not cut it production, so we have a glut, but of course it all has to do with President Obama and if I write it does not then I am the liar because everything that goes correct or get cheaper is because of President Obama and anything that goes wrong is the GOP and Bush that are at fault, right?

Why the fuck am I discussing oil production with President Obama supporters that believe he is the only reason why the sun comes up?

No, and in fact, thee is a lot of messes Obama has created. Let us not forget Egypt, Libya and oh yes, IS in Syria(at the lest part of it) plus the Syrian civil war.

If you think those messes are equivalent to the Sun coming up in the morning, then you are the delusional.

But, OPEC has not increase its production to have a price melt down like we are seeing. Unless you equate the Iranians reentering the market as part of that glut.

Look, you can play a simple game of "what if".. to see the problem in your argument. What if sanctions are not raised on Iran. Would the cost of a barrel crash like it did? Why now, of all times? Yes, America is producing more oil now than it has in the past, so much so that it is exporting again, but that has been the case for 3 years now.

There is no "NEW" event to justify the crash--except for a large producer of oil entering the market.

According to partisan whores President Obama is the fault for everything or is the Messiah of everything that goes right, and those like me that live in reality have to realize too many whores live in this fucking nation.

A ten dollar a barrel tax to fund special projects like speed rail or self driving cars is something I will never support, and because you will want those like me to pay for it will never happen, and if you want to support projects like this then invest into companies that are trying to produce self driving cars and if not then fuck off.

Forum List

Back