'Crowd goes silent' as Trump again confuses Biden and Obama at Virginia rally

I believe in Actions, and what Trump pushed is fine by me. Not the Flood of illegals your side did to this country.
Trump isn't and hasn't "pushed" anything, worth mentioning in regards to Making America Great Again.

His advisors told him to simply keep endlessly repeating the existing and well known discontent, beheld amongst many Americans - that's why he did fucking nothing in his 4 year term - but to simply cling onto the known discontent and known issues - in order to get reelected to play golf for free, and jet-set with his friends on behalf of the American taxpayer in Air force One, grab women by their pussies and conduct his fraudulent business and low-life activities.

Since his campaign advisors didn't manage to get him elected in 2020 (since the majority of Americans knew as to how to judge that scumbag loudmouth correctly) - and he got no ideas of his own, he now sprouts the exact same stuff for the 2024 election.

Last edited:
rawstory and dailyKOS are about as credible as Joe Biden. And it would be understandable to confuse Biden and Obama since Biden is Obama's bitch and is literally executing Obama's 3rd term.

Reported in MSN but from the Daily Mail, literally the UK's answer to pro-Trump media.

"Donald Trump, 77, confuses Biden with Barack Obama AGAIN at Virginia rally - marking the third time he's made the same gaffe in the last six months"

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
No one is buying this GARBAGE!
Trump did it on purpose and I watched the ENTIRE RALLY!
Trump alluded to some believing Obama was running the show. Trump said "I don't believe it" and then said something Obama Biden alluding to the fact that really NO ONE KNOWS WHO IS RUNNING THE SHOW

You took it HOOK LINE AND SINKER :doubt:

Trump claims he did it on purpose. He didn't laugh.

He's been off his rocker for years now, and the stress he's under can't be doing any good for his condition! :(

Choices

Someone who walks strong and well but is deranged, demented, incomprehensible, incoherent...?

Or someone who can't walk so well, but knows through decades of experience (which gives wisdom), what he is doing? (You may differ and not like his policies, but they are comprehensive) imo.

May I remind you, one of our best presidents, FDR was crippled, and did just fine! 😋

He's been off his rocker for years now, and the stress he's under can't be doing any good for his condition! :(

Choices

Someone who walks strong and well but is deranged, demented, incomprehensible, incoherent...?

Or someone who can't walk so well, but knows through decades of experience (which gives wisdom), what he is doing? (You may differ and not like his policies, but they are comprehensive) imo.

May I remind you, one of our best presidents, FDR was crippled, and did just fine! 😋

Biden has in the last week at a press conference to prove how on top of shit he is confused the President of Egypt and Mexico....... Who couldn't recall the word GAZA. Biden's issues are far greater than an inability to move well.

He was described as a "well-meaning elderly man with a bad memory" by the special counsel investigating him.

said it before, will say it again.

wake me up when Trump is as bad as Biden

and for the Peanut Gallery,

I haven't voted for Trump yet, and have no intention of doing so.
But, you see, guys like you and me don't hate him with the heat of a thousand stars....So we shrug off inconsequential shit like this, while irrational nutbars like Spazz go apoplectic.

Choices

When was Trump deemed incompetent to stand trial?

It seems more and more hits doubtful that either of these so called candidates is not in decline.

Biden has in the last week at a press conference to prove how on top of shit he is confused the President of Egypt and Mexico....... Who couldn't recall the word GAZA. Biden's issues are far greater than an inability to move well.

He was described as a "well-meaning elderly man with a bad memory" by the special counsel investigating him.
Did he NOT RECALL over 500 times when under oath, as Trump?

Did he NOT RECALL over 500 times when under oath, as Trump?

Or Hilary? Do you want to play silly ass partisan games or talk about the fact that the people who are running for President are in mental decline? For fucks sake are you really going to sit here and act like Biden isnt? Do you really so partisan that you cant admit on a message board that the current President and the guy who's going to be the nominee for the DNC and has a very good chance of winning is likely not mentally up to the task? That he's lost numerous steps from even a 4-5 years ago? It's genuinely sad what's happening to Biden, and fucked up that no one in his family is making him stop.

'Crowd goes silent' as Trump again confuses Biden and Obama at Virginia rally

Donald Trump on Saturday once again appeared to confuse President Joe Biden and Former President Barack Obama at his rally. Trump, who has regularly claimed that his mishaps with their names are because he is intentionally saying Obama is pulling the strings of Biden's presidency, was telling...
Why some people give this demented fool a pass is pathetic...

Donald Trump on Saturday once again appeared to confuse President Joe Biden and Former President Barack Obama at his rally.

Trump, who has regularly claimed that his mishaps with their names are because he is intentionally saying Obama is pulling the strings of Biden's presidency, was telling a story about Russia and other foreign parties when he made a slip that was apparently not intentional.

Trump was talking about how he dealt with terrorists when he was the president, before he mentioned what he called a "rigged" 2020 election.

Again?! Jesus, doesn't even know who he is running against!

When you post something like this while not giving a fuck about the mental incapacities of the actual POTUS that is currently fucking up the country, well it identifies you as a complete idiot, and not really worthy of anything but ridicule. :dunno:

Wow. This weekend was a circus of craziness of ranting from Donald Trump. His loving family should really check on him.

When you post something like this while not giving a fuck about the mental incapacities of the actual POTUS that is currently fucking up the country, well it identifies you as a complete idiot, and not really worthy of anything but ridicule. :dunno:
So your argument is...BUT BUT BIDEN!

Nice

What gets lost in the Hur(sp?) matter is this. First, being called a well-intentioned elderly gentleman is hardly a bad thing. But secondly...he talked to Biden. The blob never sat with an investigator. Can you imagine how the would have went?

I swear...he likely doesn’t know what year WWII started or what caused it for that matter.
But the orange idiot, claims there were revolutionary war planes?

So your argument is...BUT BUT BIDEN!

Nice

Biden if the fucking POTUS you idiot, supposedly running the country. Yet you have NOTHING to say about him, but expect your rant about TRUMP to be taken seriously. You TDS idiots are certainly amusing. 🤡

Biden if the fucking POTUS you idiot, supposedly running the country. Yet you have NOTHING to say about him, but expect your rant about TRUMP to be taken seriously. You TDS idiots are certainly amusing. 🤡
Are you sure? Trump says Obama is president. Maybe y'all should make up your minds..

Jill Biden campaigns for her husband while Melania Trump renegotiates her prenup. lol

Forum List

Back