Why is it so hard for a black person to get a voter ID? Is it that they are just too stupid to know where to find one?

States could have issued photo ID voters registration cards years ago. They haven't. There is absolutely nothing stopping them from doing so now.

Politicians know they can lead people around by the nose over something they simply refuse to do.
States DO ISSUE photo ID to anyone who asks for one. They are not going to mail out ID's without proof of who you are.

You can address what I said or not.
I did. The place to distribute ID's are NOT at the voter registration which is often done not by a state official.

You can accept that or not.

States could have issued photo ID voters registration cards years ago. They haven't. There is absolutely nothing stopping them from doing so now.

Politicians know they can lead people around by the nose over something they simply refuse to do.
easier and better to get a standard state ID or DL since you need them for almost every important thing a person does in society,, where as a registration card is only good for one thing,,

A state can make a photo I.D. both a general I.D., a voters registration card and D.L. Of course it will have to be free but again, no one is. They are just whining. It's still not going to cover everyone.
they could do a lot of things,, the fact remains they already have standard state and DL ID's available for the taking,, no reason to create more bureaucracy when its not needed,,

Making people get an ID in additional to the one they have is adding more bureaucracy.
No, the one that they already have, an approved state Identification, is more than sufficient.

Why don't you detail how the system is inadequate. Please do so without any of your racism.
“Systemic biases,” are collateral dysfunction of the imperfect governing system that is in place guiding the society. Black people's encounters with racial prejudice is random, unpredictable, and an unfortunate product of social disorder that can only be rectified by adjusting the government, which can only be accomplished by correctly reordering the government chartering system.
Like Biden said, the only solution is to “expand government”. Thankfully he’s giving stimulus to black farmers and black restaurant owners and not the white farmers/restaurants. By omitting the white people, he can give their share to the blacks.
racist.

Florida gov signs GOP voting law critics call 'un-American'
“The legislation has a deliberate and disproportionate impact on communities of color.
The reason why i shortened this outrageous sentence was that during the 2020 election i saw plenty of old folks out voting so that was a lie , i saw a lot of young people voting so that was a lie, but the communities of color, why are they so stupid that they just cant get out and vote? Maybe it is because they are killing themselves off in the 1000s each week, aborting their babies in the 10s of thousands, and only have a 12% base on population in the US. Florida Latino's applaud Desantis' move to make sure every legal vote counts because those Latino's who came here the right way, dont want pets, dead people and illegals nullifying their votes..

View attachment 487628
Voter ID needs to be free or else it's a poll tax....why aren't all these states "concerned" about voter fraud making that happen?
The only gripe people have hear in Florida is that you must present a valid Birth Certificate for an ID, whether to drive or have a state ID. Supposedly some people cant afford the cash to present their BC...

Since illegals dont have a valid DL, this is why the whiny prog elites hate the new election laws, prevents the elites from stealing another election.

bbiggeam1bx11.jpg

Why don't you detail how the system is inadequate. Please do so without any of your racism.
“Systemic biases,” are collateral dysfunction of the imperfect governing system that is in place guiding the society. Black people's encounters with racial prejudice is random, unpredictable, and an unfortunate product of social disorder that can only be rectified by adjusting the government, which can only be accomplished by correctly reordering the government chartering system.
So, to summarize. I'm going to make shit up to justify harming people I don't like.
This is the orange cult way.

States DO ISSUE photo ID to anyone who asks for one. They are not going to mail out ID's without proof of who you are.

I did. The place to distribute ID's are NOT at the voter registration which is often done not by a state official.

Another example of trying to make IDs more difficult

All part of voter suppression

So, to summarize. I'm going to make shit up to justify harming people I don't like.
Bwaaaaahhhaaaaa...DJT still lives rent free in that pea brain...

You are just a lickspittle lapdog slave to the progressive party...

An example of how they are doing that would be nice.

Well....on the bright side.......

Black folks in Texas can now open carry without a license.....

Yayyyyy!!!!!

Although I get the feeling this bill was not written with them in mind tho....

That hasn't passed yet, but I hope it does. Governor Abbott said he would sign it if it gets to his desk. Texas will join 17 other states (many among the safest in the nation) that don't infringe on their citizens' civil rights.

It's really only places run by people like you that have a lot of folks shooting each other.

Bwaaaaahhhaaaaa...DJT still lives rent free in that pea brain...
Fat Donnie lives rent free in the minds of Republicans who still fear him

easier and better to get a standard state ID or DL since you need them for almost every important thing a person does in society,, where as a registration card is only good for one thing,,

A state can make a photo I.D. both a general I.D., a voters registration card and D.L. Of course it will have to be free but again, no one is. They are just whining. It's still not going to cover everyone.
they could do a lot of things,, the fact remains they already have standard state and DL ID's available for the taking,, no reason to create more bureaucracy when its not needed,,

Making people get an ID in additional to the one they have is adding more bureaucracy.
Yes, this retarded person action said that an additional ID was going to be a problem. In Florida a Drivers license is your voting ID. If you cant drive then a free Voter ID is given...

So there is no problem. Give people a photo ID when they register to vote.

If states really did care about making sure voters have a proper ID, they would make it happen.

Absolutely but they don't. They just whine because they know whining works to keep them in office.

So those who want one can get one. I have a voters ID card already so I have no need to.

No, the one that they already have, an approved state Identification, is more than sufficient.

My voters registration card is state approved.

Florida gov signs GOP voting law critics call 'un-American'
“The legislation has a deliberate and disproportionate impact on communities of color.
The reason why i shortened this outrageous sentence was that during the 2020 election i saw plenty of old folks out voting so that was a lie , i saw a lot of young people voting so that was a lie, but the communities of color, why are they so stupid that they just cant get out and vote? Maybe it is because they are killing themselves off in the 1000s each week, aborting their babies in the 10s of thousands, and only have a 12% base on population in the US. Florida Latino's applaud Desantis' move to make sure every legal vote counts because those Latino's who came here the right way, dont want pets, dead people and illegals nullifying their votes..

View attachment 487628

You first have to explain why you have to set up hoops for anyone to jump through when there has been absolutely nothing wrong with our voting system before the pig politicians started passing needless laws. I'm a descendent of Europeans, but I don't think that black people are finding this difficult, it's just that the pig politicians think that the rest of us are lower animals that they can train. And nobody is. As a woman of European descent, I would say to the pig politicians "fuck you and the horse you rode in on." I would venture a guess that men and women of color might agree with me.

Democrats obviously think Black people are too stupid to get an ID.

Democrats have always been racist. They love the Negroes voting for them but they think the Negroes are stupid little children that don't have a high enough IQ to get a real job or even a voter ID card. Hell, that idiot Joe Dufus recently said that the Negroes aren't even smart enough to use the Internet.

Negroes are idiots to put up with the blatant racism from the Democrats. However, maybe the Democrats are right. Trump provide millions of high paying jobs for the Negroes but too many of them voted for Joe Dufus and helped him to steal the election in the ghetto districts. That was pretty damn stupid.

Forum List

Back