Why is it so hard for a black person to get a voter ID? Is it that they are just too stupid to know where to find one?

Because inner city people don’t drive
Many blacks and poor people have numerous name changes and there are mismatches in their documentation
Because Republicans are using voter ID to reject any person who has an error in their documentation

Why don't you detail how the system is inadequate. Please do so without any of your racism.
“Systemic biases,” are collateral dysfunction of the imperfect governing system that is in place guiding the society. Black people's encounters with racial prejudice is random, unpredictable, and an unfortunate product of social disorder that can only be rectified by adjusting the government, which can only be accomplished by correctly reordering the government chartering system.
Like Biden said, the only solution is to “expand government”. Thankfully he’s giving stimulus to black farmers and black restaurant owners and not the white farmers/restaurants. By omitting the white people, he can give their share to the blacks.

States could have issued photo ID voters registration cards years ago. They haven't. There is absolutely nothing stopping them from doing so now.

Politicians know they can lead people around by the nose over something they simply refuse to do.
easier and better to get a standard state ID or DL since you need them for almost every important thing a person does in society,, where as a registration card is only good for one thing,,

A state can make a photo I.D. both a general I.D., a voters registration card and D.L. Of course it will have to be free but again, no one is. They are just whining. It's still not going to cover everyone.
they could do a lot of things,, the fact remains they already have standard state and DL ID's available for the taking,, no reason to create more bureaucracy when its not needed,,

Making people get an ID in additional to the one they have is adding more bureaucracy.
yes it is,, so why are you promoting it??

They seem to be able to come up with an ID to buy cigarettes and Colt Malt Liquor if they have to so they can get a damn voter ID so we can maintain voter integrity.

Of course if they were required to do that then the Democrats wouldn't be able to steal so many elections, would they?
If they had a govt issued photo ID to do those things, then they are not the ones who need an I'd, to vote.

What so called voter integrity are you supposedly trying to protect. There is no calcuable voter fraud of identity theft at the polling places, there never has been... Showing your phone bill, with your name and address, is enough, if you insist on having proof you are the voter, you say you are....

Many blacks and poor people have numerous name changes and there are mismatches in their documentation
Because Republicans are using voter ID to reject any person who has an error in their documentation
And even people like my mother in law, who never knew how to drive until her husband died when she was in her 70s, she then learned. She would have been denied her right to vote, without going through hoops.... She was born in Texas, via a midwife at home and could never find her own birth certificate....

These new requirements have always been about restricting democratic leaning voters, from voting...

Rs already have gerrymandered to the hilt to disenfranchise voters of their choice...

Now the clear as day purposeful disenfranchisement with govt issued photo ids required.....

And cutting voting hours, shutting polling places in democratic areas, removing mail boxes in cities, making giving water or standing in line for a 70 year old voter who has been in line for three hours that needs a pee break, illegal, and on and on and on and on....

ALL So republicans can have a chance of winning a race, they were never chosen by the people, to win....

It's shameful, and undemocratic

And even people like my mother in law, who never knew how to drive until her husband died when she was in her 70s, she then learned. She would have been denied her right to vote, without going through hoops.... She was born in Texas, via a midwife at home and could never find her own birth certificate....
"without going through hoops"............so go through the hoops!!!

Greg

Black folks are no more nor less able to get ID than any other group of Americans. If they were they couldn't function in our world. The whole issue is political and it's bullshit. The problem isn't suppression, it's apathy.
That's racist. Everybody knows that black people are inherently stupid and incapable of obtaining an ID!

States could have issued photo ID voters registration cards years ago. They haven't. There is absolutely nothing stopping them from doing so now.

Politicians know they can lead people around by the nose over something they simply refuse to do.
easier and better to get a standard state ID or DL since you need them for almost every important thing a person does in society,, where as a registration card is only good for one thing,,

A state can make a photo I.D. both a general I.D., a voters registration card and D.L. Of course it will have to be free but again, no one is. They are just whining. It's still not going to cover everyone.
they could do a lot of things,, the fact remains they already have standard state and DL ID's available for the taking,, no reason to create more bureaucracy when its not needed,,

Making people get an ID in additional to the one they have is adding more bureaucracy.
Yes, this retarded person action said that an additional ID was going to be a problem. In Florida a Drivers license is your voting ID. If you cant drive then a free Voter ID is given...

Florida gov signs GOP voting law critics call 'un-American'
“The legislation has a deliberate and disproportionate impact on communities of color.
The reason why i shortened this outrageous sentence was that during the 2020 election i saw plenty of old folks out voting so that was a lie , i saw a lot of young people voting so that was a lie, but the communities of color, why are they so stupid that they just cant get out and vote? Maybe it is because they are killing themselves off in the 1000s each week, aborting their babies in the 10s of thousands, and only have a 12% base on population in the US. Florida Latino's applaud Desantis' move to make sure every legal vote counts because those Latino's who came here the right way, dont want pets, dead people and illegals nullifying their votes..

View attachment 487628
Voter ID needs to be free or else it's a poll tax....why aren't all these states "concerned" about voter fraud making that happen?

If states really did care about making sure voters have a proper ID, they would make it happen.

Why should anyone on welfare be allowed to vote anyhow?

Voting to keep the money coming in is against the national interest and should be a reason for disqualification.

The beauty of our Democracy is that the vote of the man who lives under a highway overpass counts the same as a CEO of a major corporation.

Each will vote in his own interest

Well....on the bright side.......

Black folks in Texas can now open carry without a license.....

Yayyyyy!!!!!

Although I get the feeling this bill was not written with them in mind tho....

Why don't you detail how the system is inadequate. Please do so without any of your racism.
“Systemic biases,” are collateral dysfunction of the imperfect governing system that is in place guiding the society. Black people's encounters with racial prejudice is random, unpredictable, and an unfortunate product of social disorder that can only be rectified by adjusting the government, which can only be accomplished by correctly reordering the government chartering system.
So, to summarize. I'm going to make shit up to justify harming people I don't like.

Forum List

Back