Why is it so hard for a black person to get a voter ID? Is it that they are just too stupid to know where to find one?

States could have issued photo ID voters registration cards years ago. They haven't. There is absolutely nothing stopping them from doing so now.

Politicians know they can lead people around by the nose over something they simply refuse to do.
easier and better to get a standard state ID or DL since you need them for almost every important thing a person does in society,, where as a registration card is only good for one thing,,

A state can make a photo I.D. both a general I.D., a voters registration card and D.L. Of course it will have to be free but again, no one is. They are just whining. It's still not going to cover everyone.
they could do a lot of things,, the fact remains they already have standard state and DL ID's available for the taking,, no reason to create more bureaucracy when its not needed,,

Making people get an ID in additional to the one they have is adding more bureaucracy.
No, the one that they already have, an approved state Identification, is more than sufficient.

My voters registration card is state approved.
can it pass for all the other things you do in society like drive, open a bank account or board a plane,, or even get a vacine for covid??
I dont think so,,

and how does anyone know its your card?? is your picture on it??
Are any of those things mentioned as a right in the Constitution?
doesnt matter,, voting is one of the most important things we do and should be protected at all costs,, more so than those other things,,

Right, so quit expecting people to jump through additional hoops.
thats what youre doing,, and what youre calling extra hoops insures integrity,,,

less than 25% of the population dont already have a state ID in one of the two forms,, what you want effects a far larger part of the population,,,

Any state can start issuing voter ID cards with pictures when people register. You simply want to bitch.
but all states already have two forms of state IDs,, you want to add another to the mix when its not needed,,

just use the one you already have,,

I already have a voters registration card. Nothing additional needed.
its not just about you,, if you want to make things more complicated in your life thats your decision,,

fact remains anyone that wants to participate in society needs one of the two forms of ID already in existence,,

no reason to make things more complicated and cost more money when its not needed

And they could get one when they register to vote. Politicians would prefer to lead you around by the nose.
why waste the time and money when they already have what they need,,,

I already have what I need. You know this but still with the incessant bitching.
its not about just you,,,

No but it would apply to me.
we arent even talking about people like you that are already covered,,

do try and keep up,,

States could have issued photo ID voters registration cards years ago. They haven't. There is absolutely nothing stopping them from doing so now.

Politicians know they can lead people around by the nose over something they simply refuse to do.
easier and better to get a standard state ID or DL since you need them for almost every important thing a person does in society,, where as a registration card is only good for one thing,,

A state can make a photo I.D. both a general I.D., a voters registration card and D.L. Of course it will have to be free but again, no one is. They are just whining. It's still not going to cover everyone.
they could do a lot of things,, the fact remains they already have standard state and DL ID's available for the taking,, no reason to create more bureaucracy when its not needed,,

Making people get an ID in additional to the one they have is adding more bureaucracy.
No, the one that they already have, an approved state Identification, is more than sufficient.

can it pass for all the other things you do in society like drive, open a bank account or board a plane,, or even get a vacine for covid??
I dont think so,,

doesnt matter,, voting is one of the most important things we do and should be protected at all costs,, more so than those other things,,

thats what youre doing,, and what youre calling extra hoops insures integrity,,,

less than 25% of the population dont already have a state ID in one of the two forms,, what you want effects a far larger part of the population,,,

Any state can start issuing voter ID cards with pictures when people register. You simply want to bitch.
but all states already have two forms of state IDs,, you want to add another to the mix when its not needed,,

its not just about you,, if you want to make things more complicated in your life thats your decision,,

fact remains anyone that wants to participate in society needs one of the two forms of ID already in existence,,

no reason to make things more complicated and cost more money when its not needed

And they could get one when they register to vote. Politicians would prefer to lead you around by the nose.

I already have what I need. You know this but still with the incessant bitching.

do try and keep up,,

You are. You bitch because I use the voters registration card the state gave me.

I dont think so,,

do try and keep up,,

You are. You bitch because I use the voters registration card the state gave me.
I was mocking you,, big difference,,

How do we know it's yours?

The same way it's been known for 40 years.

that didnt answer his question

It did.

Florida gov signs GOP voting law critics call 'un-American'
“The legislation has a deliberate and disproportionate impact on communities of color.
The reason why i shortened this outrageous sentence was that during the 2020 election i saw plenty of old folks out voting so that was a lie , i saw a lot of young people voting so that was a lie, but the communities of color, why are they so stupid that they just cant get out and vote? Maybe it is because they are killing themselves off in the 1000s each week, aborting their babies in the 10s of thousands, and only have a 12% base on population in the US. Florida Latino's applaud Desantis' move to make sure every legal vote counts because those Latino's who came here the right way, dont want pets, dead people and illegals nullifying their votes..

View attachment 487628
It’s this example of rightwing racism and hate that contributes to Americans of color being unable to vote.

“The legislation has a deliberate and disproportionate impact on communities of color.
The reason why i shortened this outrageous sentence was that during the 2020 election i saw plenty of old folks out voting so that was a lie , i saw a lot of young people voting so that was a lie, but the communities of color, why are they so stupid that they just cant get out and vote? Maybe it is because they are killing themselves off in the 1000s each week, aborting their babies in the 10s of thousands, and only have a 12% base on population in the US. Florida Latino's applaud Desantis' move to make sure every legal vote counts because those Latino's who came here the right way, dont want pets, dead people and illegals nullifying their votes..

View attachment 487628
It’s this example of rightwing racism and hate that contributes to Americans of color being unable to vote.
are you saying blacks arent smart enough to get an ID???

cause that sounds like what youre saying,,,

View attachment 487628
Still trying to figure out, because blacks are too stupid to know how to get a voter ID card? Tell us all about it....

Of course it didn't, because the answer is that no one has any idea who a person is based on their voter registration form because it doesn't have a fucking picture!

View attachment 487628
are you saying blacks arent smart enough to get an ID???

cause that sounds like what youre saying,,,

That's exactly what he's saying.

Of course it didn't, because the answer is that no one has any idea who a person is based on their voter registration form because it doesn't have a fucking picture!

Start giving them out with pictures. That' what we did with drivers license. There is nothing stopping anyone from doing that.

Start giving them out with pictures. That' what we did with drivers license. There is nothing stopping anyone from doing that.
but as you said,, its already being done with DL and state IDs,, and since you need one of those for almost every other important thing in society is doesnt make sense to spend extra money creating a whole new system,,,

but as you said,, its already being done with DL and state IDs,, and since you need one of those for almost every other important thing in society is doesnt make sense to spend extra money creating a whole new system,,,

The system is already in place.

so they already take your picture and put it on your voter registration card??

I take from your disagreement that a system like that doesnt exist when you said it did,,,

Oreos have no problem getting IDs. It’s the real black people who are being suppressed by racist republicans.

You dumb fuck. Requiring voter ID and doing the best to secure ballot integrity is not racism.

Trump was sure not a racist when he created the highest Black employment in the history of the US, was he?

The Democrats are the racists keeping the Blacks as soulless low expectation slaves on a welfare plantation, aren't they?

I take from your disagreement that a system like that doesnt exist when you said it did,,,

Your bitching gets old.

Forum List

Back