Meet the New Left, Which Embraces the Swastika as a Symbol of Wokeness.

Shut the F up with your “white suoremacisrt Nazi” shit. Calling a Jewish woman a Nazi is antisemitic in and of itself. It’s every bit as disgusting as if someone called you the n-word.

And I’m not going to waste my energy responding to the rest of your biased garbage,
He calls everyone that isn't a rabid racist, a rabid racist. Or in de IM loony tune world a wabbit, wascally, WWAAYYCISS. He do de beat feet in de Mississippi mud dance cause, ya know, isss black mud and no one will notices.

All the guys flying swastikas are on your side.

And you've been good with that for many years. And that's not going to change. The nazis are your base, after all.

We punch Nazis. You suck their asses. Just making it clear where we all stand.
There are two choices in voting. And there are people who are extremists that latch onto one or the other. The difference is that your authoritarians took control and send your accusations to the other side. Your whole party is a jigsaw of groups with many not even liking each other. In fact, you are moving more and more into violence within your party and eventually killing each other. A paradigm shift in support for Israel to support Islamic interests is happening now as we see and is apparent. Joe is a chameleon. People die while he lives as royalty.

However.... to the Navajo, the swastika is called The Whirling Logs. It is a symbol of good luck and protection.

He calls everyone that isn't a rabid racist, a rabid racist. Or in de IM loony tune world a wabbit, wascally, WWAAYYCISS. He do de beat feet in de Mississippi mud dance cause, ya know, isss black mud and no one will notices.
No, I call you who have spoken racism racists. You have done that, so has Lisa.

So now the views of one person represent the entire Left?

I can show plenty of individuals on the right chanting blood and soil and sporting swastikas. Does that mean the entire right feels that way?
Show us.

All the guys flying swastikas are on your side.

And you've been good with that for many years. And that's not going to change. The nazis are your base, after all.

We punch Nazis. You suck their asses. Just making it clear where we all stand.
Where we stand?
Your side doesn’t even know what bathroom line to stand in.

Last edited:
We all knew this. This is simply acknowledging the elephant behind the sofa.

I look forward to flying homos into Gaza to get married just for the entertainment value.

“It wasn’t long ago when the activist Left had a whole laundry list of systems and impersonal forces that it was battling against: sexism, homophobia, white supremacy, ableism – you name it. The Millenial Left may have nodded along to Bernie Sanders’ old labour-Left leanings. Still, they largely abandoned the class struggle of old for a struggle against boutique oppressions that were contingent but intersecting, hence the rise of so-called “intersectionality.”

That’s the once-trendy academic philosophy that relies on a view of power relations of society, where advantages and disadvantages are filtered primarily through identities: race, gender, and sexual orientation. But intersectionality is old hat. It’s not revolutionary enough anymore now that it’s been mainstreamed and gotten absorbed and institutionalised by the blob of liberal media and corporate institutions – including, believe it or not, the Scottish government.

So, in the wake of the shock of the massive Israel-Hamas war since October 7 and a lack of purpose after the political failures of Left-wing populism – the Western Left has found a way to get its groove back by simplifying yet expanding its moral framework.

Goodbye, intersectionality – hello, “It’s All One Thingism.”

In this nebulous new cosmology, Palestinians – even Hamas themselves – aren’t just engaged in a specific geopolitical fight over territory and resources. No, they’re the tip of the spear of a perceived collective liberation against the West, the Global North, “colonisers,” whatever you want to call the Bad Guys. It’s a magical world in which all politics and world affairs once seen through intersectionality’s colourful prism have been flattened into (somewhat ironically for self-proclaimed atheists) a more Biblical view of the world: black-and-white, good and evil.

“Palestine is every single issue in one issue,” wrote Scarlett Rabe, a singer-songwriter who describes herself as an anti-racist mother and an abolition feminist/womanist, in a viral tweet in February. “It’s reproductive justice. It’s social justice. It’s climate crisis… It’s not just one issue; it’s all the issues in one.”

All One Thingism explains why a group of a few hundred masked protestors who chanted “Death to America” and “Hands off Iran” this week also employed the relatively meaningless slogan “From Chicago to Palestine.” Or that another viral post on Instagram by a person wearing a “Fatties for a Free Palestine” T-shirt insisted that “Palestinian solidarity is not a niche issue. Fat liberation and Palestinian liberation go hand in hand.”

Read it all

Funny. Not only do they act like Nazis ,but they support sick perverts and trannies. A REAL exercise in DoubleThink.

As opposed to the burn loot murder riots that killed 30 and did billions in damages.

The violence in Charlottesville was instigated by your antifa nazis. The woman who did die, died of a heart attack.
Don’t change the subject. I made a claim that the actions of a few don’t represent the whole and that there were examples of people on the right also sporting swastikas…. I was then asked for an example and I gave one.

True. Islam is a 7th Century Death Cult founded by a Pedophile Warlord. Mohammed WAS the "Anti-Christ". And Allah is the Prince of Darkness.
Unfortunately getting a strong foothold in this country. Between islam and Satan worshippers this country is really floundering.

Don’t change the subject. I made a claim that the actions of a few don’t represent the whole and that there were examples of people on the right also sporting swastikas…. I was then asked for an example and I gave one.
Your entire life on this board is deflecting from the evil acts that your scum do.

GFY.

Forum List

Back