The definitive guide to the "Global Warming" scam

I did discuss. I embarrassed you with basic facts. Why don’t you discuss how 97.8% of all “Global Warming” predictions never came to fruition?
The answer to that is "BULLSHIT" Not one of the posts here making that claim has presented actual climate science predictions.

This isn't a debate. The line is going up. Everyone can see it. Why tell such a stupid lie?
You're right...it isn't a debate. You owned yourself. 😂

Everyone can see the temperature of the Earth was cooling during the exact period I said it was.

Nobody...and I mean nobody...is able to defeat themselves faster than you do! 😂

P.S. the red line isn't the annual temperature. You can't even read a chart 🤣 🤣 🤣

No wonder you always defeat yourself 🤣 🤣 🤣
1712070472823.png

I've reamed you out for that BigLie before, and laughed along with everyone else as you pissed yourself and ran.
More denying reality and then creating an alternate reality. Like when you put on a dress and lipstick each night when you get home and pretend you're a girl.

Neither that, nor your alternate reality above (that you "reamed" anyone out 😂) is reality, little buddy.

Maybe Beijing and Moscow have come up with some newer talking points you could try. You should run back to your masters and check.
It's funny you mention them, Mams! Shoot, shouldn't have used that. Now you'll think you really are a girl and we're all "accepting" it.

In any case, even if "Global Warming" were real (and, well, I've already PROVEN that it's a grift on the simple-minded), and you took the US back 400 years (like you want to) where we only have candles, China and Russia would still be pumping out CO2 and the planet would still "DIE!!!!" 😂

Soooo...you can kind of see that the only thing your plan does is let China and Russia win. Which, lets be honest, is what you wanted all along and the reason you continue to promote this grift.

You're right...it isn't a debate. You owned yourself.
Just 4 weepy posts? I must be losing my touch.

Nobody here is blind. They can look at the graph, see the line going up. So why keep telling such a stupid lie?

Even the other members of your cult won't jump on this stupid bandwagon of yours. That should tell you something. There's almost no lie too big for your cult to back, but they won't back your lie here. Go fig.

Oh, you're creeping everyone out with your fantasies of dresses and lipstick. I shouldn't have to be the one that tells you this stuff, but you've apparently driven away all the normal people around you.

The flat-earthers also tell me they've proven their conspiracy theory. They make make more sense than you do, and they cry less. Congratulations on totally ruling in your SafeSpace. We poor rational people will just have to settle for winning in the real world.

Nobody here is blind. They can look at the graph, see the line going up. So why keep telling such a stupid lie?
Nobody here is blind. They can all see that you posted something that proved I was telling the truth the entire time 😂

By the way…the chart shows a “whopping” 1° increase in 140 years of industrialization 🤣 🤣 🤣

That chart is the greatest self-own ever. You didn’t understand what you were posting and now you’re trying to pretend like you “won”. Bless your heart. Your desperation is as adorable as it is palpable!

1712109927132.png

Nobody here is blind. They can all see that you posted something that proved I was telling the truth the entire time 😂

By the way…the chart shows a “whopping” 1° increase in 140 years of industrialization 🤣 🤣 🤣

That chart is the greatest self-own ever. You didn’t understand what you were posting and now you’re trying to pretend like you “won”. Bless your heart. Your desperation is as adorable as it is palpable!

View attachment 926363
Given your continued lies, it clearly appears you are the desperate one here.

Given your continued lies, it clearly appears you are the desperate one here.
The chart proved I was speaking 100% truth 😂

The Earth was in a cyclical cooling period between 2010 - 2020. And scientists all said around 2020 it would start heating up as part of a known cycle.

In another 10 years or so, it will begin cooling yet again. All part of the known, normal cycle.

And you're raving here all by yourself, because you embarrass all the other deniers.
I cannot thank you enough for proving I was telling the truth 😂

The Earth was on a cooling period that was predicted as it was part of a natural cycle. Now it is warming (as predicted) as part of that same cycle. And in about a decade or so, it will cool once again.

All normal. All natural. None of it having anything to do with the “Global Warming” grift.

1712357690296.png

The charts provided from your side proved I was telling the truth
You've lost it.

You keep pointing at a line that's clearly going up, and then you claim it's going down.

Are you under the impression that if you just repeat a BigLie often enough, it becomes true?

I hate to break it to you, snowflake, but facts don't care about your feelings.

You keep pointing at a line that's clearly going up, and then you claim it's going down.
You keep pretending like you can’t see the arrows because you couldn’t read your own chart and didn’t realize it proved I was telling the truth 🤣

Mams…sweetie…everyone can see the red arrows and the annual data points that the arrows point to. Everyone.

1712359169318.png

You keep pretending
Notice how even your fellow cult fascists are running from you?

Think about it. Denier cult sheep always kiss the asses of their fellow cult sheep. It's a cult rule. They have to pretend to believe whatever stupid things another cult loser claims to believe.

But this time, they want nothing to do with you.

That's how stupid and toxic your lies are.

Crick and mamooth 👀

Do you have ocean temperature data that do NOT show it to be the warmest in recorded history? Do you have actual evidence that those temperature data are false? Hint: the storm record is not proof of diddly squat.

Do you have ocean temperature data that do NOT show it to be the warmest in recorded history?
Do you have any data that hasn’t been manipulated? Any?

1712530301679.png

Do you have actual evidence that those temperature data are false?
Do you have any actual evidence at all? Any?
1712530345282.png

Hint: the storm record is not proof of diddly squat.
Hint: every “climate scientist” is laughing at you. And it’s just sad. Stop being their stooge.

Forum List

Back