The definitive guide to the "Global Warming" scam

You're lying again Robert.
Like when you claimed no one ever said sea level rise would triple by the end of the decade and then you make a post that shows you believe it would average a 10mm/yr rise over the next 25 years?

I can produce your post stating you are very angry.
What you cannot produce is a post in which I state that my children made me angry while I can produce a post in which you state that as a fact. Thus YOU have lied Robert. I don't care for liars. At all.

What you cannot produce is a post in which I state that my children made me angry while I can produce a post in which you state that as a fact. Thus YOU have lied Robert. I don't care for liars. At all.
What you noticed about me is that I show how wrong you are constantly.

It's always the liar who first accuses others of lying ... ever notice that?
I hadn't noticed that because it isn't true. If you'd like to help Robert, why don't you find my post saying what he claims I've said.

I hadn't noticed that because it isn't true. If you'd like to help Robert, why don't you find my post saying what he claims I've said.
You really shouldn't be calling other people liars if you don't want to be struck dead by lightning.

I also often get called a liar by these garbage-human deniers.

Without exception, they've never been able to back up their claims. Their record of failure in that regard is perfect and unblemished.

"YOU'RE A LIAR" is a favored tactic of cowards who can't back up their claims. They need to deflect from their years of being totally wrong about everything and constantly being humiliated somehow, so that's one way they do it.

Without exception, they've never been able to back up their claims. Their record of failure in that regard is perfect and unblemished.

"YOU'RE A LIAR" is a favored tactic of cowards who can't back up their claims. They need to deflect from their years of being totally wrong about everything and constantly being humiliated somehow, so that's one way they do it.
I roll with his punches when Crick keeps saying he got called a liar.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA, you lied yet again.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA, you lied yet again.
This one is a big fish in his little kook denier website pond, gleefully banning any heretic who dares question the cult's religion.

He doesn't do so well outside of that SafeSpace.

Long ago, that SafeSpace was kind of a big deal in politics, when it was working with Republicans trying to throw climate scientists in jail, for the crime of doing science that was InconvenientToTheParty. But those glory days of Stalinism and censorship are now long gone. The SafeSpace, supposed for climate discussion, is now just alt-right losers raving about politics.

So you call me a liar but are unable to identify a lie you believe I've told.
This seems far too important to you for me to give a darned. I think I told you when you brought this up earlier that being wrong is not a lie by you. I understand that to you you are sincere. I want to put your mind at ease by asking you to knock off trying to discuss lies when all it is to me is you do not agree with Climate scientists who reject the Democrats views on this issue.

This one is a big fish in his little kook denier website pond, gleefully banning any heretic who dares question the cult's religion.

He doesn't do so well outside of that SafeSpace.

Long ago, that SafeSpace was kind of a big deal in politics, when it was working with Republicans trying to throw climate scientists in jail, for the crime of doing science that was InconvenientToTheParty. But those glory days of Stalinism and censorship are now long gone. The SafeSpace, supposed for climate discussion, is now just alt-right losers raving about politics.
More might listen to you were it about science. But when you reject excellent climate scientists papers, why keep paying any attention to you. When it went political via Al Gore you guys asked to be rejected.

More might listen to you were it about science. But when you reject excellent climate scientists papers,
No, we don't.

We just point out that you're all lying about those papers.

And when we do, you just run. Not having even read the papers, you can't discuss them. You just parrot what someone else told you about them.

why keep paying any attention to you. When it went political via Al Gore you guys asked to be rejected.
Bzzzzt. Gore Rule Invoked. Whoever brings up Gore first forfeits the thread for their side. Thanks for playing, and we have some lovely parting gifts for you, including our USMB Home Game.

Those who can talk about the science do. Those who can't talk about the science, they deflect by raving about politicians.

No, we don't.

We just point out that you're all lying about those papers.

And when we do, you just run. Not having even read the papers, you can't discuss them. You just parrot what someone else told you about them.

Bzzzzt. Gore Rule Invoked. Whoever brings up Gore first forfeits the thread for their side. Thanks for playing, and we have some lovely parting gifts for you, including our USMB Home Game.

Those who can talk about the science do. Those who can't talk about the science, they deflect by raving about politicians.
Bzzzt, wasted your time. We discuss science. But your side considers it political.

Forum List

Back