Why is it so hard for a black person to get a voter ID? Is it that they are just too stupid to know where to find one?

Why should anyone on welfare be allowed to vote anyhow?

Voting to keep the money coming in is against the national interest and should be a reason for disqualification.
Exactly. If you're on the dole, you shouldn't be able to vote yourself more of OPM.

President Obama introduces the uncomfortable conversation.

F U C K. Y O U - ******

3 minute video: April 26, 2016; President Obama describes a problem that he has encountered with Black American political activists. It is a major problem, and President Obama is probably the only person who can properly guide the correction.

States could have issued photo ID voters registration cards years ago. They haven't. There is absolutely nothing stopping them from doing so now.

Politicians know they can lead people around by the nose over something they simply refuse to do.
easier and better to get a standard state ID or DL since you need them for almost every important thing a person does in society,, where as a registration card is only good for one thing,,

A state can make a photo I.D. both a general I.D., a voters registration card and D.L. Of course it will have to be free but again, no one is. They are just whining. It's still not going to cover everyone.
they could do a lot of things,, the fact remains they already have standard state and DL ID's available for the taking,, no reason to create more bureaucracy when its not needed,,

Making people get an ID in additional to the one they have is adding more bureaucracy.
Also illegal in some states your only allowed one ID

People have all sorts of I.D's. S.S. card, D.L. Voters Registration card, student I.D. etc

SS card is not a form of ID.

Student ID is for....STUDENTS

A Voters Reg card cannot be obtained without a DL or State ID, nor is it any form of ID unless you use it to VOTE with.

7 pages of hyper-partisan far rightwing lunatics making the BOGUS argument about "voter ID."

These voter suppression so-called laws are chuck full of everything but the kitchen sink to stop black people from voting.
bullshit

prove it

Because inner city people don’t drive
Many blacks and poor people have numerous name changes and there are mismatches in their documentation
Because Republicans are using voter ID to reject any person who has an error in their documentation
And even people like my mother in law, who never knew how to drive until her husband died when she was in her 70s, she then learned. She would have been denied her right to vote, without going through hoops.... She was born in Texas, via a midwife at home and could never find her own birth certificate....
"without going through hoops"............so go through the hoops!!!

Greg
Why? Why would you make a 70 year old widowed woman and citizen, who had voted for 50 years, need a govt issued photo Id, in order to vote?

What is the purpose of a govt issued photo ID in order to vote, for someone already registered to vote and vetted? Why couldn't her phone bill or electric bill showing her name and address do? She's already registered to vote?

I see no purpose for it? Other than the big govt thru the guise of a new voting law, pushing every one to have a "national ID" with an RFID Tracking chip??

States could have issued photo ID voters registration cards years ago. They haven't. There is absolutely nothing stopping them from doing so now.

Politicians know they can lead people around by the nose over something they simply refuse to do.
easier and better to get a standard state ID or DL since you need them for almost every important thing a person does in society,, where as a registration card is only good for one thing,,

A state can make a photo I.D. both a general I.D., a voters registration card and D.L. Of course it will have to be free but again, no one is. They are just whining. It's still not going to cover everyone.
they could do a lot of things,, the fact remains they already have standard state and DL ID's available for the taking,, no reason to create more bureaucracy when its not needed,,

Making people get an ID in additional to the one they have is adding more bureaucracy.

People have all sorts of I.D's. S.S. card, D.L. Voters Registration card, student I.D. etc

A Voters Reg card cannot be obtained without a DL or State ID, nor is it any form of ID unless you use it to VOTE with.

Which is what we are discussing. Voting. A voters registration card can indeed be obtained with a birth certificate and proof of residency.

Which is what we are discussing. Voting. A voters registration card can indeed be obtained with a birth certificate and proof of residency.
not in all states,, and besides you dont need it if you already have one of the two accepted IDs from every state,,

Because inner city people don’t drive
Many blacks and poor people have numerous name changes and there are mismatches in their documentation
Because Republicans are using voter ID to reject any person who has an error in their documentation
And even people like my mother in law, who never knew how to drive until her husband died when she was in her 70s, she then learned. She would have been denied her right to vote, without going through hoops.... She was born in Texas, via a midwife at home and could never find her own birth certificate....
"without going through hoops"............so go through the hoops!!!

Greg
Why? Why would you make a 70 year old widowed woman and citizen, who had voted for 50 years, need a govt issued photo Id, in order to vote?

What is the purpose of a govt issued photo ID in order to vote, for someone already registered to vote and vetted? Why couldn't her phone bill or electric bill showing her name and address do? She's already registered to vote?

I see no purpose for it? Other than the big govt thru the guise of a new voting law, pushing every one to have a "national ID" with an RFID Tracking chip??
It means it is coming one way or the other. The 70 year old without ID is used to vote a much larger government in that interferes more with people or the end game with the ID may have the tracking chip eventually. All of this because people are voting themselves in people who pay them off or are backed by other interests and push what you typed.

Why don't you detail how the system is inadequate. Please do so without any of your racism.
“Systemic biases,” are collateral dysfunction of the imperfect governing system that is in place guiding the society. Black people's encounters with racial prejudice is random, unpredictable, and an unfortunate product of social disorder that can only be rectified by adjusting the government, which can only be accomplished by correctly reordering the government chartering system.
So, to summarize. I'm going to make shit up to justify harming people I don't like.
This is the orange cult way.
Bwaaaaahhhaaaaa...DJT still lives rent free in that pea brain...
Fat Donnie lives rent free in the minds of Republicans who still fear him
Says the progressive slave who has Trump living rent free in his empty skull....

Forum List

Back