Black Voter Support For GOP Increased 400% Due To Trump's Mugshot

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Former President Donald Trump falsely claimed Wednesday that polls show his support among Black Americans has quadrupled or quintupled since his mug shot was released. On Wednesday, Trump claimed in a falsehood-filled interview with conservative commentator Hugh Hewitt that “many Democrats” will be voting for him in the 2024 election. He then made this assertion: “The Black community is so different for me in the last – since that mug shot was taken, I don’t know if you’ve seen the polls; my polls with the Black community have gone up four and five times.”

Factcheck: National public polls do not show anything close to an increase of “four and five times” in Black support for Trump since his mug shot was taken, either in a race against President Joe Biden or in his own favorability rating; Trump’s campaign did not respond to CNN’s request to identify any poll that corroborates Trump’s claim."

Of course the lame-stream media will claim that Trump is lying; but the truth is, at least 69% of blacks will be voting for Trump among many other GOP candidates this year - ever since they saw Trump's mugshot. Trump and the GOP understand how unfair and racially biased the justice system is against blacks; Trump definitely understands how it feels to be falsely arrested on fake evidence, Trump himself saw this first hand when he was forced to falsely accuse the Central Park 5 of rape, even after they were exonerated -- all due to the Democrats racist treatment of blacks in our justice system for all of these years. This is why 77% of blacks will vote for Trump next year.

But it is even worse than that; any attempt to bring attention to the fact our justice system was built on institutional racism is seen as CRT and Dems try to prevent anyone learning about it. In fact, since it is the GOP's belief that most blacks are either felons or want to be felons; the Dems are working over time to pass voting restrictions that try to prevent these blacks from ever receiving their voting rights again...like what they did in Florida:

"Nearly five years after Floridians voted to allow people with felony convictions to restore their voting rights, the coalition that pushed for the change is suing the state, arguing Florida created a system that impedes the will of the voters. The amendment’s passage was hailed as a major civil rights victory - But a federal lawsuit filed Wednesday, argues the state has thwarted the aspirations of the citizens of Florida who enacted Amendment 4, and the aspirations of those whose rights it restored.”

With this recent development of over 87% of back voters now voting for Trump - since they believe he is one of them, a felon; it makes perfect sense why Democrats are doing any and everything to prevent ex-felons from voting - and if someone says "Do you think most blacks are criminals?" - No, but whoever thinks getting a mugshot will make 92% of a certain demographic vote for you, then maybe they think they're all criminals.

"Former President Donald Trump falsely claimed Wednesday that polls show his support among Black Americans has quadrupled or quintupled since his mug shot was released. On Wednesday, Trump claimed in a falsehood-filled interview with conservative commentator Hugh Hewitt that “many Democrats” will be voting for him in the 2024 election. He then made this assertion: “The Black community is so different for me in the last – since that mug shot was taken, I don’t know if you’ve seen the polls; my polls with the Black community have gone up four and five times.”

Factcheck: National public polls do not show anything close to an increase of “four and five times” in Black support for Trump since his mug shot was taken, either in a race against President Joe Biden or in his own favorability rating; Trump’s campaign did not respond to CNN’s request to identify any poll that corroborates Trump’s claim."

Of course the lame-stream media will claim that Trump is lying; but the truth is, at least 69% of blacks will be voting for Trump among many other GOP candidates this year - ever since they saw Trump's mugshot. Trump and the GOP understand how unfair and racially biased the justice system is against blacks; Trump definitely understands how it feels to be falsely arrested on fake evidence, Trump himself saw this first hand when he was forced to falsely accuse the Central Park 5 of rape, even after they were exonerated -- all due to the Democrats racist treatment of blacks in our justice system for all of these years. This is why 77% of blacks will vote for Trump next year.

But it is even worse than that; any attempt to bring attention to the fact our justice system was built on institutional racism is seen as CRT and Dems try to prevent anyone learning about it. In fact, since it is the GOP's belief that most blacks are either felons or want to be felons; the Dems are working over time to pass voting restrictions that try to prevent these blacks from ever receiving their voting rights again...like what they did in Florida:

"Nearly five years after Floridians voted to allow people with felony convictions to restore their voting rights, the coalition that pushed for the change is suing the state, arguing Florida created a system that impedes the will of the voters. The amendment’s passage was hailed as a major civil rights victory - But a federal lawsuit filed Wednesday, argues the state has thwarted the aspirations of the citizens of Florida who enacted Amendment 4, and the aspirations of those whose rights it restored.”

With this recent development of over 87% of back voters now voting for Trump - since they believe he is one of them, a felon; it makes perfect sense why Democrats are doing any and everything to prevent ex-felons from voting - and if someone says "Do you think most blacks are criminals?" - No, but whoever thinks getting a mugshot will make 92% of a certain demographic vote for you, then maybe they think they're all criminals.
On November 5, 2024 you will get your answer

Yes we will, Biden can do alot of screwing up by then.
Biden isn't even president bro, Hunter's laptop in coordination with the Obama family and several nefarious Jews are making all the decisions.....

And if these people were able to rig the election with help from several Republican governors and secretaries of state; why do you think they won't be able to do it again?

The obsession continues, Democrats afraid of Trump.

I tend to ignore Trump and Biden and focus on the future, because those two are not the future.
Lol @ Democrats are afraid of Trump

What does that have to do with the OP

Do you think black people are going to vote for Trump 400 times more than they did last election, just because of a mugshot?

It's also odd, because black folks have been fighting against a racially biased justice system for 200 plus years while the majority of right-wingers have been fighting to maintain that bias for decades

So will Republicans now stop trying to disenfranchise voters in majority black voting precincts, since they are so confident they are winning the black vote?

Biden isn't even president bro, Hunter's laptop in coordination with the Obama family and several nefarious Jews are making all the decisions.....

And if these people were able to rig the election with help from several Republican governors and secretaries of state; why do you think they won't be able to do it again?
Oh they will try, but even new Yorkers are turning on him. Their kids are having to go to school with unvaccinated illegal children that cannot speak English. Biden’s open border is going to get him.

Lol @ Democrats are afraid of Trump

What does that have to do with the OP

Do you think black people are going to vote for Trump 400 times more than they did last election, just because of a mugshot?

It's also odd, because black folks have been fighting against a racially biased justice system for 200 plus years while the majority of right-wingers have been fighting to maintain that bias for decades

So will Republicans now stop trying to disenfranchise voters in majority black voting precincts, since they are so confident they are winning the black vote?
I don't care who black people vote for, I just hope they all vote, I don't have any clue as to what the Democrats or Republicans will do in the future, I hope we go to a rank voting system and get break their stranglehold on America. The two parties work for the rich, make laws for the rich and place the burdens on the working class. Some of us believe the BS that they are looking out for us, that is a flat out lie, the parties have provn they look out for their party first, not people.

77% of blacks voting for Trump is a poor show. It should be at least 100% and probably more when you add in the postal vote.

If you want to get to the promised land then Donald J Trump is your Moses. He is the blackest man in America and employs many of them in his golf clubs..

What is wrong with these people ?

How many folks did Biden send to NY?
There is no border crisis, that was his claim, so he has done nothing to stop the flow and why should border states have to pay for them, New York City is a sanctuary city, they welcome all with open arms, good for them. Therefore have been warnings for a long time and because NY wasn’t threatened they were all in, now they can fix the mess they invited.

I don't care who black people vote for, I just hope they all vote, I don't have any clue as to what the Democrats or Republicans will do in the future, I hope we go to a rank voting system and get break their stranglehold on America. The two parties work for the rich, make laws for the rich and place the burdens on the working class. Some of us believe the BS that they are looking out for us, that is a flat out lie, the parties have provn they look out for their party first, not people.
So since you are running the old tired "both parties are the same bro" non-sense -- does this mean you just simp for Trump for fun?

You are literally engaging in cult worship because you are simping for a person who LITERALLY only looks out for himself...so I am inclined to believe you simp for Trump just because you think he hates the same people you hate.....which makes you a clown

Does anyone not see Trump attacking blacks for being criminals here?

So since you are running the old tired "both parties are the same bro" non-sense -- does this mean you just simp for Trump for fun?

You are literally engaging in cult worship because you are simping for a person who LITERALLY only looks out for himself...so I am inclined to believe you simp for Trump just because you think he hates the same people you hate.....which makes you a clown
I never voted nor supported Trump, some of his policies and slant on Congress was nice to see, Congress has lots of items the need to address and simply won’t, like immigration. However for the most part I found Trump was too liberal in spending and he was too abrasive and confrontational.

As far as your idea I am in any kind of worship, is just unfounded, moronic and a sign you are out of ammo so you go to personal attacks and character attacks which is common for many posters on this board.

Again, if the parties nominate a real leader, they get my vote, however in my lifetime, Kennedy and Reagan were leaders, the rest have been mediocre at best and have continued to divide the nation, LBJ was pretty good but his personality was terrible and that limited him.

Forum List

Back