How can BLM not be a terrorist organisation, when they are making a list of demands?

If you make a list of demands you are a terrorist. That all there is to that.

Most Black Lives Matter protests were quite peaceful. You should probably look at the white supremacist scum if you’re worried about terrorists.

When I was employed my employer had a list of demands they expected from me.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Most Black Lives Matter protests were quite peaceful. You should probably look at the white supremacist scum if you’re worried about terrorists.
1620333036326.png

ok boomer :lol:

I'm pretty sure you're required to say something like we'll blow up your children in their daycare centers if our demands aren't met, or we'll enslave all your nubile virgins or something like that to really qualify......

I don't agree with all their demands but I agree they have a right to publish them.

BLM in not a terrorist organization. Unless you're white, racist, and think it's OK for the state to kill blacks without due process.
The problem is that ******$ are failing to comply with the due process - they are fleeing due process and pose a threat to the non-criminal citizenry. The police are then authorized by the citizenry to shoot them.

When I was employed my employer had a list of demands they expected from me.
That is employment. This is policy direction. Trying to get it done by means of violence and destruction. Which is the very definition of terrorism.
You are welcome

What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson

BLM in not a terrorist organization. Unless you're white, racist, and think it's OK for the state to kill blacks without due process.
The problem is that ******$ are failing to comply with the due process - they are fleeing due process and pose a threat to the non-criminal citizenry. The police are then authorized by the citizenry to shoot them.
Wrong. Whites have lived after fighting police.

“…and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances…”

Such is the authoritarian right’s contempt for the First Amendment; such is the authoritarian right’s fear of dissent and conservatives’ desire to punish dissent and compel conformity.

. . . and Blacks have lived after fighting police.

You really need to work on composing complete arguments.

“We demand that the Electoral College vote count and certification be stopped, and we’ll take lawmakers hostage until our demand is met.’

Now that’s a terrorist organization.

Such is the authoritarian right’s contempt for the First Amendment; such is the authoritarian right’s fear of dissent and conservatives’ desire to punish dissent and compel conformity.
Such is the authoritarian left’s contempt for the First Amendment; such is the authoritarian left’s fear of dissent and liberals’ desire to punish dissent and compel conformity.

It seems to be working both ways. I believe that groups can spout whatever they want and people have a right to comment on their ideas, you seem upset with dissent.

. . . and Blacks have lived after fighting police.

You really need to work on composing complete arguments.

Not as much as whites. Your claim was about blacks getting killed for resisting arrests. Whites resist, flee and do everything you use as an excuse for cops killing blacks. Yet blacks are 3 times more likely to be shot. So just stick you fake equivalence up your white ass.

Such is the authoritarian left’s contempt for the First Amendment; such is the authoritarian left’s fear of dissent and liberals’ desire to punish dissent and compel conformity.

It seems to be working both ways. I believe that groups can spout whatever they want and people have a right to comment on their ideas, you seem upset with dissent.
Wrong.

Forum List

Back