Why is it so hard for a black person to get a voter ID? Is it that they are just too stupid to know where to find one?

States could have issued photo ID voters registration cards years ago. They haven't. There is absolutely nothing stopping them from doing so now.

Politicians know they can lead people around by the nose over something they simply refuse to do.
easier and better to get a standard state ID or DL since you need them for almost every important thing a person does in society,, where as a registration card is only good for one thing,,

A state can make a photo I.D. both a general I.D., a voters registration card and D.L. Of course it will have to be free but again, no one is. They are just whining. It's still not going to cover everyone.
they could do a lot of things,, the fact remains they already have standard state and DL ID's available for the taking,, no reason to create more bureaucracy when its not needed,,

Making people get an ID in additional to the one they have is adding more bureaucracy.
No, the one that they already have, an approved state Identification, is more than sufficient.

My voters registration card is state approved.
can it pass for all the other things you do in society like drive, open a bank account or board a plane,, or even get a vacine for covid??
I dont think so,,

and how does anyone know its your card?? is your picture on it??

States could have issued photo ID voters registration cards years ago. They haven't. There is absolutely nothing stopping them from doing so now.

Politicians know they can lead people around by the nose over something they simply refuse to do.
easier and better to get a standard state ID or DL since you need them for almost every important thing a person does in society,, where as a registration card is only good for one thing,,

A state can make a photo I.D. both a general I.D., a voters registration card and D.L. Of course it will have to be free but again, no one is. They are just whining. It's still not going to cover everyone.
they could do a lot of things,, the fact remains they already have standard state and DL ID's available for the taking,, no reason to create more bureaucracy when its not needed,,

Making people get an ID in additional to the one they have is adding more bureaucracy.
No, the one that they already have, an approved state Identification, is more than sufficient.
What would be that "approved state identification"?

can it pass for all the other things you do in society like drive, open a bank account or board a plane,, or even get a vacine for covid??
I dont think so,,

Are any of those things mentioned as a right in the Constitution?

What would be that "approved state identification"?
theres only 2 dumbass,,

I dont think so,,

doesnt matter,, voting is one of the most important things we do and should be protected at all costs,, more so than those other things,,

Why don't you detail how the system is inadequate. Please do so without any of your racism.
“Systemic biases,” are collateral dysfunction of the imperfect governing system that is in place guiding the society. Black people's encounters with racial prejudice is random, unpredictable, and an unfortunate product of social disorder that can only be rectified by adjusting the government, which can only be accomplished by correctly reordering the government chartering system.
So, to summarize. I'm going to make shit up to justify harming people I don't like.
No, you stupid ******, I am explaining to you how white supremacy lives rent-free in you *****$ heads and prevents you from seeing the solution. You dumb fucks are failing to recognize that white people have not figured out how to do just government, much less, deliberate discussions on the fucking Internet forums.

If ******$ were smart, then they would be pursuing the better government model. That is where the fame and fortune is to be found. But no, ******$ think that if they keep writing books about racism that eventually they will write something that makes sense.

******$ are unwittingly pushing White Supremacists to do it. And ******$ will resent it, because they will realize that a ****** could have figured it out, because it is not that difficult once you realize that nobody has figured it out, yet, and that that is the solution to world peace.

Nelson Mandela died knowing that educated American ******$ would rather cry "racism," and March across bridges in America, than help him liberate ***"**$.

Did your ****** history lessons list the names of the ******$ that helped Mandela? ****** Boy Obama graduated law school right about that time - did you notice???

Larry "the white supremacist" Tribe, . . . helped write the constitutions of South Africa . . .

Last edited:

I dont think so,,

doesnt matter,, voting is one of the most important things we do and should be protected at all costs,, more so than those other things,,

Right, so quit expecting people to jump through additional hoops.

I dont think so,,

thats what youre doing,, and what youre calling extra hoops insures integrity,,,

less than 25% of the population dont already have a state ID in one of the two forms,, what you want effects a far larger part of the population,,,

I dont think so,,

thats what youre doing,, and what youre calling extra hoops insures integrity,,,

less than 25% of the population dont already have a state ID in one of the two forms,, what you want effects a far larger part of the population,,,

Any state can start issuing voter ID cards with pictures when people register. You simply want to bitch.

I dont think so,,

Any state can start issuing voter ID cards with pictures when people register. You simply want to bitch.
but all states already have two forms of state IDs,, you want to add another to the mix when its not needed,,

just use the one you already have,,

I dont think so,,

but all states already have two forms of state IDs,, you want to add another to the mix when its not needed,,

I already have a voters registration card. Nothing additional needed.

You just want to bitch because politicians won't do what they already can do.

I dont think so,,

its not just about you,, if you want to make things more complicated in your life thats your decision,,

fact remains anyone that wants to participate in society needs one of the two forms of ID already in existence,,

no reason to make things more complicated and cost more money when its not needed

I dont think so,,

its not just about you,, if you want to make things more complicated in your life thats your decision,,

fact remains anyone that wants to participate in society needs one of the two forms of ID already in existence,,

no reason to make things more complicated and cost more money when its not needed

And they could get one when they register to vote. Politicians would prefer to lead you around by the nose.

I dont think so,,

And they could get one when they register to vote. Politicians would prefer to lead you around by the nose.
why waste the time and money when they already have what they need,,,

I dont think so,,

I already have what I need. You know this but still with the incessant bitching.

I dont think so,,

I already have what I need. You know this but still with the incessant bitching.
its not about just you,,,

I dont think so,,

its not about just you,,,

No but it would apply to me.

Forum List

Back