Why does multi-billionaire, Donald Trump, ask common, hard working, people for money to support his legal defense fund?

Who gives a fuck. People can make up their own minds.

Are you a dumb ass cultist with no freewill?

Let me guess, you claim Biden is in perfect mental health ans will run in 2024 and you will not admit the Hunter Biden laptop is real.
This turd actually believes he's going to talk Trump supporters out of giving him money. If they were that dumb, they would have voted for Biden.

Who gives a fuck. People can make up their own minds.

Are you a dumb ass cultist with no freewill?

Let me guess, you claim Biden is in perfect mental health ans will run in 2024 and you will not admit the Hunter Biden laptop is real.
I do not think Biden' is not in perfect mental health. I think Hunter Biden is a slime bucket. I think you are slime bucket that has mental health issues.

The Clintons reportedly did not pay 1 dime on their own legal defense because they had millionaire/billionaire friends and dupes giving their last $5 to pay for their expensive lawyers.

Their money was tied up in investments? Poor poor Clintons.

As far as asking people to donate, you know you can actually say 'NO', right?

:p
If that is the case with the Clintons, they are as disgusting as Trump and those who paid for their legal defense are as stupid as the Trump minions who donate to Trump.

What do you think of those who donated for the Clinton's defense? I am sure you think the same about those who donate to Trump or you are a huge hypocrite.

Says the guy who claims the Hunter Biden laptop is fake.
Typical Trump trained monkey. You throw out predetermined accusations about the antiTrumpers like a good trained monkey is trained to do, not knowing if there is any truth.
I think Hunter Biden' lap top is real. I think Hunter Biden is a slime bucket just like you.

A person who thinks Trump is brilliant for getting money from poor people to maintain his wealth is calling me an idiot? I don't think so.
Trump did not make his fortune from poor people renting his Manhattan properties or on his many golf courses.

You are what you are because you're pretty stupid, and thus you will always be. IOW, an idiot.

Ok, if that is what you think. You are beyond stupid and gullible. You were made to be conned.
No, actually, it's you who is beyond stupid and gullible. How much has Biden cost you already? How much of that $750 billion "anti-inflation" bill is coming out of your pocket? In addition to the thousands Biden is costing you in inflation, you will pay for every dime of his fiscal insanity

No one claim Trump was brilliant, but you are obviously an idiot.
Whoa, you could be in big trouble, trained monkey bripat, for hinting that Trump is not brilliant. You have seen what Trump does to those who do not compliment him and kiss his ass all the time.

Trump did not make his fortune from poor people renting his Manhattan properties or on his many golf courses.

You are what you are because you're pretty stupid, and thus you will always be. IOW, an idiot.
You better read up on how Trump made his money, trained monkey meathead. Many of his 4000 lawsuits were from small sub-contractors and even lawyers he stiffed.

This turd actually believes he's going to talk Trump supporters out of giving him money. If they were that dumb, they would have voted for Biden.
I don't think I am going to talk any Trump supporter out of donating. They are too stupid and gullible to listen to a rational human.

No, actually, it's you who is beyond stupid and gullible. How much has Biden cost you already? How much of that $750 billion "anti-inflation" bill is coming out of your pocket? In addition to the thousands Biden is costing you in inflation, you will pay for every dime of his fiscal insanity
I play the hand dealt to me. Who ever is President, The USA is the best country in the world. I have had a successful business under many different Presidents. I find a way to be successful, I do not whine and blame the government for all my problems like so many Trumpers do.
I feel Trump is on individual who was threatening our democratic union but I am heartened to see our system is working and stopping Trump. Many of those who stepped up are Republicans. Trump and his minions are going down but a person as evil as Trump does not go down easy.

Gee...is that it? Piss us off more...Send him ALL your money and live in your car.
I have plenty of money... and I have a motorhome... with four TV's... I'm set... I own my home and a vacation home and an 8 unit Apt building.... I have an under the table golf cart repair business that has made me a ton of money for over two years and running...its you that should be worried about biden not me.... biden's not coming for me dummy he is coming for you...

That shit is so tired. Even you must get that.
I don't think the thousands of small businesses and individuals Trump has left in his wake feel it is anything we should be tired of.
The latest individual is his CFO of 30 years who is going to jail. Look at the number of strong Republicans that Trump hired and then destroyed because they criticized him.
He buries his first wife at a golf course to get a tax break. How do ignore his evil.

Why does multi-billionaire, Donald Trump, ask common, hard working, people for money to support his legal defense fund? He could pay all of his legal bills and still have much more money than everyone who donates to him.

Below is one of his solicitations

Friend,

What recently took place at my Mar-a-Lago home was an unprecedented infringement of the rights of every American citizen.

Scam after Scam, year after year.
This POLITICAL PROSECUTION is merely a continuation of Russia, Russia, Russia, Impeachment Hoax #1, Impeachment Hoax # 2, the no collusion Mueller Report, and more.

This is all the Radical Democrats really know - it is their lifeblood - they have no shame.
And as a result, our Country is paying a very big price.

The Left will do anything to stop me from SAVING AMERICA, but in reality, they are not after ME. They are after YOU, and I’m just in the way.

But they will NEVER win. Not as long as I have YOU on my team.

I need to know I can count on you, Friend. No matter what THEY throw at us, you have always been by my side, and it’s critical for me to know that nothing has changed.

My team just launched our OFFICIAL TRUMP DEFENSE FUND and I’m calling on my BEST supporters to step up to the front lines and BOLSTER our efforts. Every single dollar raised will go directly to FIGHTING OFF the corrupt Left and their LIES.

Please contribute ANY AMOUNT IMMEDIATELY towards our Official Trump Defense Fund and stand with me against the radical Left.

Friend,

What recently took place at my Mar-a-Lago home was an unprecedented infringement of the rights of every American citizen.

Scam after Scam, year after year.
This POLITICAL PROSECUTION is merely a continuation of Russia, Russia, Russia, Impeachment Hoax #1, Impeachment Hoax # 2, the no collusion Mueller Report, and more.

This is all the Radical Democrats really know - it is their lifeblood - they have no shame.
And as a result, our Country is paying a very big price.

The Left will do anything to stop me from SAVING AMERICA, but in reality, they are not after ME. They are after YOU, and I’m just in the way.

But they will NEVER win. Not as long as I have YOU on my team.

I need to know I can count on you, Friend. No matter what THEY throw at us, you have always been by my side, and it’s critical for me to know that nothing has changed.

My team just launched our OFFICIAL TRUMP DEFENSE FUND and I’m calling on my BEST supporters to step up to the front lines and BOLSTER our efforts. Every single dollar raised will go directly to FIGHTING OFF the corrupt Left and their LIES.

Please contribute ANY AMOUNT IMMEDIATELY towards our Official Trump Defense Fund and stand with me against the radical Left.

Why would he spend his own money when there are so many suckers ready to willingly part with their hard earned money in support of their dear leader?

I play the hand dealt to me. Who ever is President, The USA is the best country in the world. I have had a successful business under many different Presidents. I find a way to be successful, I do not whine and blame the government for all my problems like so many Trumpers do.
I feel Trump is on individual who was threatening our democratic union but I am heartened to see our system is working and stopping Trump. Many of those who stepped up are Republicans. Trump and his minions are going down but a person as evil as Trump does not go down easy.
Yeah Mudd. We are all gloriously successful businessmen here.In fact it is a prerequisite to joining USMB.

I don't think the thousands of small businesses and individuals Trump has left in his wake feel it is anything we should be tired of.
The latest individual is his CFO of 30 years who is going to jail. Look at the number of strong Republicans that Trump hired and then destroyed because they criticized him.
He buries his first wife at a golf course to get a tax break. How do ignore his evil.
Are you upset?
You keep posting the same post using different words.
We know you are a Portfolio Worshipping Liberal who loves slave labor.

Typical Trump trained monkey. You throw out predetermined accusations about the antiTrumpers like a good trained monkey is trained to do, not knowing if there is any truth.
I think Hunter Biden' lap top is real. I think Hunter Biden is a slime bucket just like you.
You just can't get over the fact that someone might have a different opinion of Trump than you. Your attitude is infantile

Forum List

Back