Why does multi-billionaire, Donald Trump, ask common, hard working, people for money to support his legal defense fund?

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Why does multi-billionaire, Donald Trump, ask common, hard working, people for money to support his legal defense fund? He could pay all of his legal bills and still have much more money than everyone who donates to him.

Below is one of his solicitations

Friend,

What recently took place at my Mar-a-Lago home was an unprecedented infringement of the rights of every American citizen.

Scam after Scam, year after year.
This POLITICAL PROSECUTION is merely a continuation of Russia, Russia, Russia, Impeachment Hoax #1, Impeachment Hoax # 2, the no collusion Mueller Report, and more.

This is all the Radical Democrats really know - it is their lifeblood - they have no shame.
And as a result, our Country is paying a very big price.

The Left will do anything to stop me from SAVING AMERICA, but in reality, they are not after ME. They are after YOU, and I’m just in the way.

But they will NEVER win. Not as long as I have YOU on my team.

I need to know I can count on you, Friend. No matter what THEY throw at us, you have always been by my side, and it’s critical for me to know that nothing has changed.

My team just launched our OFFICIAL TRUMP DEFENSE FUND and I’m calling on my BEST supporters to step up to the front lines and BOLSTER our efforts. Every single dollar raised will go directly to FIGHTING OFF the corrupt Left and their LIES.

Please contribute ANY AMOUNT IMMEDIATELY towards our Official Trump Defense Fund and stand with me against the radical Left.

Friend,

What recently took place at my Mar-a-Lago home was an unprecedented infringement of the rights of every American citizen.

This POLITICAL PROSECUTION is merely a continuation of Russia, Russia, Russia, Impeachment Hoax #1, Impeachment Hoax # 2, the no collusion Mueller Report, and more.

This is all the Radical Democrats really know - it is their lifeblood - they have no shame.

The Left will do anything to stop me from SAVING AMERICA, but in reality, they are not after ME. They are after YOU, and I’m just in the way.

I need to know I can count on you, Friend. No matter what THEY throw at us, you have always been by my side, and it’s critical for me to know that nothing has changed.

My team just launched our OFFICIAL TRUMP DEFENSE FUND and I’m calling on my BEST supporters to step up to the front lines and BOLSTER our efforts. Every single dollar raised will go directly to FIGHTING OFF the corrupt Left and their LIES.

Please contribute ANY AMOUNT IMMEDIATELY towards our Official Trump Defense Fund and stand with me against the radical Left.

1660676670791.png

To piss you libs off.... that's why we give him money....
He is raking it in today... thanks to the FBI....

Why does multi-billionaire, Donald Trump, ask common, hard working, people for money to support his legal defense fund? He could pay all of his legal bills and still have much more money than everyone who donates to him.

Friend,

Friend,

Why do you buy a ticket to a sporting or music event to pay an athlete or performer who's already a millionaire/billionaire?

Friend,

Friend,

Why don't you worry about the criminals in your party?

Middle class people giving money to a billionaire. I don't care who the person is. Never would I consider giving some Uber wealthy person so much as a penny.
Why should Trump impoverish himself because he chose to run for office and become the target of every leftwing scumbag in the country?

Why do you buy a ticket to a sporting or music event to pay an athlete or performer who's already a millionaire/billionaire?
For MY entertainment. I get something for my money. Just like products I buy from all kinds of companies and people that have more money than I do but I get something for it.
Giving Trump money when he does not need it is evidence of mental instability.

Why should Trump impoverish himself because he chose to run for office and become the target of every leftwing scumbag in the country?
He would still be a billionaire if he paid all of his legal fees.
Wow, Trump has tapped into a bunch of people who are providing him more money than his businesses. Definitely those suckers born every minute.

For MY entertainment. I get something for my money. Just like products I buy from all kinds of companies and people that have more money than I do but I get something for it.
Giving Trump money when he does not need it is evidence of mental instability.

So it's money you want to spend. No one is making you do it, right?

Personally, I think you're mentally unstable if you buy a ticket to see a piece of shit like Lebron James play basketball.

So it's money you want to spend. No one is making you do it, right?

Personally, I think you're mentally unstable if you buy a ticket to see a piece of shit like Lebron James play basketball.
That is your right. If we surveyed the US population and ask; what is crazier, " spending hundreds of dollars to watch a sporting event" or " give money to a billionaire to pay legal fees that he can easily pay and still be a billionaire" , I am confident the vast majority of the US and the world would call giving money to a billionaire is as crazy as it gets. But there are millions of crazy people donating money to a billionaire for legal fees.
How about giving money to your kids, family. How about this, give money to a children's hospital.

Forum List

Back