Why does multi-billionaire, Donald Trump, ask common, hard working, people for money to support his legal defense fund?

How many jobs have you created? How many jobs has Bill Gates created. How much wealth have you created? How much wealth has Bill Gates created?
You are certifiable crazy.
So how does that give him credibility to boss around a medical institution?

You are certifiable crazy. Gates and Allen bought operating system for IBM's new PC, from a small Seattle company for $50,000, They refined the software and became the leading software for PC's. Gates and Allen attended Lakeside high school in Seattle. A private high school that was one of the first to provide computer learning. After a few years at Harvard he coordinated wit Allen to create a software company. Of the original 50 employees most did very well, some left on their own but none of the bullshit you are saying.
You could be sued for liable.
You did not address my post AT ALL.

Your ignorance is telling.
Gates does nothing for a living, doesn't even have a college degree and tells the WHO what to do.
What a farce!
The words of one of Trump's trained monkeys following the script provided to them by the monkey trainer and friends. To Trump world, you are very obedient and good trained monkey. To the rest of the world you are bat shit crazy.

All the original software sold by MS was written by the Americans and educated Europeans working for MS.
BG fired them after bribing Congress to up the number of Indian H1-Bs also enabling every other MNC and small company to fire everybody and replace them with H1-Bs.
You will notice that MS, Oracle and IBM never innovated anything beyond 1999.
In fact, almost every idea MS has "innovated" came from IBM, not that I'm expecting you to know that.

Gates, to this day, insists that every nation has a horrible education system except India and the African Continent because he wants cheap labor despite the mediocrity of the product.
You will notice that Steve Jobs kept with the actual talent and kicked the shit out of MS.

MS has one goal, and that goal is BG's mission to everyone who manages any division in MS...Cheap, compliant, 24/7 monkeys.

Trump, by the way, bashed BG during his campaign and told BG to go to hell.
And that's why you love Gates and hate Trump.
If those in the US, whose jobs became obsolete, would have retrained as computer programmers and encouraged their children to obtain training in fields with demand, like computer programming then tech companies would not have to go offshore to obtain qualified workers. The same is happening with nursing and other professions.
In the mean time Trump supporters are waiting for coal jobs, manufacturing jobs etc. to come back. Get off your lazy asses and gain skills in demand in today's economy. The US does not have enough qualified workers in many fields. Trump is conning you in saying he will bring back your jobs, He should be telling you to get the skills in demand. Trump minions want the government to bring back their jobs. Don't depend on the government, go get the skills in demand on your own.

If those in the US, whose jobs became obsolete, would have retrained as computer programmers and encouraged their children to obtain training in fields with demand, like computer programming then tech companies would not have to go offshore to obtain qualified workers. The same is happening with nursing and other professions.
In the mean time Trump supporters are waiting for coal jobs, manufacturing jobs etc. to come back. Get off your lazy asses and gain skills in demand in today's economy. The US does not have enough qualified workers in many fields. Trump is conning you in saying he will bring back your jobs, He should be telling you to get the skills in demand. Trump minions want the government to bring back their jobs. Don't depend on the government, go get the skills in demand on your own.
Hmmm….
Trump sent them home in 2016 and we have no shortage.
Feel stupid yet?

Hmmm….
Trump sent them home in 2016 and we have no shortage.
Feel stupid yet?
Read below. You are lying again, following the Trump trained monkey script.

Read below. You are lying again, following the Trump trained monkey script.

All lies.
Trump had electronic skills testing in force and 99% of the Indian H1-Bs were sent back to India and we had more innovation in Trump’s 4 years than in the 10 years prior.

All lies.
Trump had electronic skills testing in force and 99% of the Indian H1-Bs were sent back to India and we had more innovation in Trump’s 4 years than in the 10 years prior.
You are the best of the best in trained monkeys. During Trump's 4 years he worked on bringing coal mining jobs back while the Chinese became the world leaders in vArtificial Intelligence. Prior to 2018 the USA was considered the leaders.

I have no doubt that you believe anything corporate America tells you.
Trump and the majority of his staff, family and supporters are part of corporate America. Do you know what corporate America is, other than a term your trainers have thrown out, for you to use in your stupid responses?

Trump and the majority of his staff, family and supporters are part of corporate America. Do you know what corporate America is, other than a term your trainers have thrown out, for you to use in your stupid responses?
Which has what to with the H1-B issue or the off-shoring issue or the trespasser issue?
I know full well what corporations are.
Some consist of one greedy asshole and some consist of an evil Board of Directors.

Why does multi-billionaire, Donald Trump, ask common, hard working, people for money to support his legal defense fund?​

Because that pesky first amendment makes free speech perfectly legal.

And here is a funny corollary. He can ask. And folks can accept the request and donate or choose not to. Pretty cool.
What a terrific nation.

As perplexing and maddening that may be, it pales in comparison watching Democrat politicians enter office, stay in office for many years, and emerge multi-millionaires having done nothing financially accept to collect a public servant’s salary.

Trump and the majority of his staff, family and supporters are part of corporate America.

Gee, that's one thing you certainly can't lay on anyone else in Washington: Not Biden, not Harris, not any of the goofballs in his administration, not Hillary, not Elmo Obumma, not Michelle, not Nancy, not any of them.

They've all been too busy their entire lives getting rich bilking the taxpayers out of their hard earned money.

He owns hotels worth a few billion. No idea what his golf courses are worth. His debt is around 1B.
If thats not a billionaire, IDK what is.
He is totally a grifter.
I truly do not believe he is a billionaire if you liquidate his assets and pay off his fines and debt.

Just my personal opinion and I believe he is a paper Tiger.

Liz Cheney went down in flames, losing by almost 40 points!

1660908458207.png

I truly do not believe he is a billionaire if you liquidate his assets and pay off his fines and debt.

Just my personal opinion and I believe he is a paper Tiger.
Who’s a billionaire?
When your money is invested you can’t touch it.

Forum List

Back