Why does multi-billionaire, Donald Trump, ask common, hard working, people for money to support his legal defense fund?

It is like Jim and Tammy Baker and the Jim Jones cult. It is shocking to see people throw their money and lives away for no good reason. We cannot stop people from being dumbasses but we can point out when it happens. Trump will not be the last con man to fleece stupid people but he has been one of the most successful.
Good for him. God bless America.

It is like Jim and Tammy Baker and the Jim Jones cult. It is shocking to see people throw their money and lives away for no good reason. We cannot stop people from being dumbasses but we can point out when it happens. Trump will not be the last con man to fleece stupid people but he has been one of the most successful.
So why does it bother you?

The biggest threat to the US was GW Bush who fiscally fucked over 350,000,000 people.
You, being an Alpha Globalist, cheap labor scumbag and not admired by anybody, are driven insane by Trump's achievements and popularity amongst those who gained employment by his policies,

As a human being, you are worth less than dog snot.
Wow, Independent, you really don't like me. That really hurts. What have I ever done to you? I am your best bet to straighten out your horrifically flawed thinking.
If you treat the world as your enemy it will be your enemy. If you treat the world as your friend, it will be your friend.
C'mon man, can't we be friends.

Jim Jones was of a left-wing cult that milked everyone then forced them to commit suicide/murder.

The comparison is idiotic.
A cult is a cult is a cult. The main focus of a cult is an individual over everything else. The individual controls the members of the cult.
Trumpism fits the definition of a cult to the tee. You are a Trump cult member. You are dominated by Trump. A sign of a true cult member is they deny they are in a cult but they defend the cult leader until their death. They give their life to the cult leader. Sad.

Good for him. God bless America.
Most admire people for their integrity, for helping their fellow humans, for being hard workers, for being honest, for prioritizing family, for sharing their wealth.
But there are a few among us who admire people for their immorality, for lack of ethics, for being totally selfish, for taking advantage of others. BS Filter is one of those. God does not bless these people. America does not want these people. But they are around and will always be around. They are like dog shit on your shoe. Tough to get rid of.

Most admire people for their integrity, for helping their fellow humans, for being hard workers, for being honest, for prioritizing family, for sharing their wealth.
But there are a few among us who admire people for their immorality, for lack of ethics, for being totally selfish, for taking advantage of others. BS Filter is one of those. God does not bless these people. America does not want these people. But they are around and will always be around. They are like dog shit on your shoe. Tough to get rid of.
Hey, ma! Look at that!! A Democrat lecturing me on morality and God. Hahaha.

Oh my, you need to be ready for a rude awakening in the next couple years.
If Trump did not ruin the US while President, no one can.
You blame too much on the government. You depend too much on the government. Quit whining and go help yourself.
How did Trump ruin the country? Inflation too low? Unemployment too low? GDP growing too fast?

Oh, but he tweeted mean things about Democrats!!!!

Which is it? Do I blame government too much or do I depend on it too much? It's either one or the other.

As we sit here now, Trump has not ruined anything. He has come close but he has been stopped by the American system.
Stopped from doing what?

His attempt to ignore the vote of the people, including the Jan 6th rebellion, was the biggest threat to our government since the Civil War.
It was a threat only to a gang of swindlers and con artists.

Those who are most responsible for stopping his attempt to stop our voting process, were Republicans. Republicans on both the national and state levels.
You mean RINOs and establishment douchebags.

It showed who had a back bone and put country first, in the Republican party. Trump is like a badly wounded animal, now. He is desperate and will do anything to not go down. He is still dangerous. I am confident he and Trumpism will go down but we are in dangerous times. Trumpism will join the underbelly of our society along with KKK, NAZIs, white nationalists.
History will not treat Trump, and those who supported him, well. They will be a huge shit stain on our country but our country and system will win and be stronger for it.
Feel good that you and your kind will be written up in many history books of the future.

Yada, yada, yada.

Do you brainwashed drones ever tire of dispensing this horseshit? Americans know the election was aa swindle. That's what has you so scared. Americans are getting wise to you lies.

Your cult just threw away $750 billion, plus all the money we're losing because of inflation. I have to laugh whenever your kind wines about people wasting money.

Wow, Independent, you really don't like me. That really hurts. What have I ever done to you? I am your best bet to straighten out your horrifically flawed thinking.
If you treat the world as your enemy it will be your enemy. If you treat the world as your friend, it will be your friend.
C'mon man, can't we be friends.
You voted for Biden. You fucked me up the ass right there.

Crooked Hillary was a mega millionaire but she begged the American people for money.

Joe Potatohead was a mega millionaire due to selling government influence to the Chinese, Russians, Ukrainians and only god knows who else but he begged the American people for money.

Forum List

Back