Why does multi-billionaire, Donald Trump, ask common, hard working, people for money to support his legal defense fund?

Why does multi-billionaire, Donald Trump, ask common, hard working, people for money to support his legal defense fund? He could pay all of his legal bills and still have much more money than everyone who donates to him.

Below is one of his solicitations

Friend,

What recently took place at my Mar-a-Lago home was an unprecedented infringement of the rights of every American citizen.

Scam after Scam, year after year.
This POLITICAL PROSECUTION is merely a continuation of Russia, Russia, Russia, Impeachment Hoax #1, Impeachment Hoax # 2, the no collusion Mueller Report, and more.

This is all the Radical Democrats really know - it is their lifeblood - they have no shame.
And as a result, our Country is paying a very big price.

The Left will do anything to stop me from SAVING AMERICA, but in reality, they are not after ME. They are after YOU, and I’m just in the way.

But they will NEVER win. Not as long as I have YOU on my team.

I need to know I can count on you, Friend. No matter what THEY throw at us, you have always been by my side, and it’s critical for me to know that nothing has changed.

My team just launched our OFFICIAL TRUMP DEFENSE FUND and I’m calling on my BEST supporters to step up to the front lines and BOLSTER our efforts. Every single dollar raised will go directly to FIGHTING OFF the corrupt Left and their LIES.

Please contribute ANY AMOUNT IMMEDIATELY towards our Official Trump Defense Fund and stand with me against the radical Left.

Friend,

What recently took place at my Mar-a-Lago home was an unprecedented infringement of the rights of every American citizen.

This POLITICAL PROSECUTION is merely a continuation of Russia, Russia, Russia, Impeachment Hoax #1, Impeachment Hoax # 2, the no collusion Mueller Report, and more.

This is all the Radical Democrats really know - it is their lifeblood - they have no shame.

The Left will do anything to stop me from SAVING AMERICA, but in reality, they are not after ME. They are after YOU, and I’m just in the way.

I need to know I can count on you, Friend. No matter what THEY throw at us, you have always been by my side, and it’s critical for me to know that nothing has changed.

My team just launched our OFFICIAL TRUMP DEFENSE FUND and I’m calling on my BEST supporters to step up to the front lines and BOLSTER our efforts. Every single dollar raised will go directly to FIGHTING OFF the corrupt Left and their LIES.

Please contribute ANY AMOUNT IMMEDIATELY towards our Official Trump Defense Fund and stand with me against the radical Left.
Why do you care what people do with their own money? You showing off your TDS again?

I play the hand dealt to me. Who ever is President, The USA is the best country in the world. I have had a successful business under many different Presidents. I find a way to be successful, I do not whine and blame the government for all my problems like so many Trumpers do.
I feel Trump is on individual who was threatening our democratic union but I am heartened to see our system is working and stopping Trump. Many of those who stepped up are Republicans. Trump and his minions are going down but a person as evil as Trump does not go down easy.
You dealt the hand, moron.

Biden is ruining this country. It takes true stupidity not to understand that.

Trump has broken their brains. They approve of anything to damage Trump.
You are stupid.

1660937682536.png

You dealt the hand, moron.

Biden is ruining this country. It takes true stupidity not to understand that.
Oh my, you need to be ready for a rude awakening in the next couple years.
If Trump did not ruin the US while President, no one can.
You blame too much on the government. You depend too much on the government. Quit whining and go help yourself.

You just can't get over the fact that someone might have a different opinion of Trump than you. Your attitude is infantile
You do not have an opinion. You say what Trump tells you to say. You think how Trump tells you to think. You are not loyal to the USA, you are not loyal to the Republican party, you are loyal and controlled by Donald Trump. That makes you a very sick person.

Oh my, you need to be ready for a rude awakening in the next couple years.
If Trump did not ruin the US while President, no one can.
You blame too much on the government. You depend too much on the government. Quit whining and go help yourself.
What did he ruin? I’ve been waiting for an answer since demofks first voiced that stupid

Why does multi-billionaire, Donald Trump, ask common, hard working, people for money to support his legal defense fund? He could pay all of his legal bills and still have much more money than everyone who donates to him.

Below is one of his solicitations

Friend,

Friend,

Because he's a two bit hustler. A conman.

End of story.

Forum List

Back