What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reaction score
I want to hear who you voted for and why! Rant away!

I'm a psychology and athropology major and I've created a survey about this crazy a$$ election. Don't worry, it's only two questions and completely anonymous. Please be as candid as possible- I WANT to hear your passionate reasoning.

Thanks for your time! & here's the link: 2016 Election

Hugo Furst

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I stayed home, and voted for sanity

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Reaction score
I'll vote for things that make sense. I'll not for for anyone that wants to slash infrastructure, science, r&d or education! Period. I like clean air, water and food and I realize that we need to regulate those things to make that so.

Not saying trump isn't right in some areas, but if he follows the loserterians I hate government crap...Well, I'll vote for hillary.

EverCurious

Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm registered Independent. I haven't voted yet.

Blackrook

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well, if you want a President who is in the pocket of the special interests, Hillary certainly is the right choice!!!

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well, if you want a President who is in the pocket of the special interests, Hillary certainly is the right choice!!!
Wonder if she keep paying off all the dems wall street buddies with quantitative easing
Talk about corporate welfare with taxpayer money.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$115.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List