Democrats- You should support Donald Trump here’s why

We currently have a lower unemployment rate than we did under Trump. I wonder why no Trumpies have started any topics to crow about that? Hmmmm...

You say stupid shit like this and then wonder why people laugh? Seriously?

The unemployment rate might technically be lower but the jobs are paying not enough to keep up with the inflation. People cant afford the high grocery prices they are getting crushed. Along with increases in home mortgage payments along with increases in gas and heating bills.

And yet the Democratic Party also is racist you don’t even seem to care about that. You see if they care about taking your money. They claim to stand up for minorities yet they support racist in Ukraine. Oh yes the Democrats claim to stand up for America yet they say we have too many white construction workers in this country. I just go by common sense ….you on the other hand

You mean laughing at you brother. This is not a far left racist form this is a true American patriot form. This Is not “defending the truth” nor is it the “ 2+2 gambling forms “ where free speech is banned. On the 2+2 gambling forms the site owners are Jewish and unbelievably they have a Ukrainian flag in their logo. If you dare criticize anything about Ukraine you get banned even if you’ve been a member there for 20 years. These people are sick in the head. So to hell with that anti-American garbage

This form appreciates freedom of speech. And I will stand by Ron DeSantis as well if he runs. I really hope you change your ways. Are you going to Ukraine yet. What are you an American? Why haven’t you left for Ukraine yet?

What are you going to join the fight for Ukraine? So you can be fighting alongside the neo-Nazis in the Azov battalion…. Can you tell the Ukrainian military to clean the garbage up because this American wants nothing to do with those pieces of you know what…. after what we went through during World War II.

You know you’re talking with an American. You know that during World War II we crushed the third Reich.

Last edited:
Welcome to the ignore list it’s good for you and me. All your responses to me are one word or one sentence robot responses. Hope you have a wonderful week my friend

You’ll notice how I do respond to people who disagree with me plenty of times. Just no more room for robot responses

There's tens of millions of LBGT people that the republicans are gunning for our rights, our ability to be who we're and foaming at the mouth to remove our basic ability to live our lives. why should we vote for a man that controls a movement that wants to do this to us?

We only ask to be able to marry, treated as equals and to get the treatment we deserve just like everyone else.
Why could you ever bring this up when we literally live in a country where major corporations major businesses cater to BLM cater to LGBT people we literally have equity laws where minorities and non-white people get the job because of how they look and because of their gender and sexuality. You’re not only living in a fantasy world you doing so while making the realities of the vast majority of Americans lives a nightmare or much more difficult. So you really need to stop this for your own health my friend.

You just said “tens of millions of LGBT people”. Where do you possibly get that number from? Are you talking about around the world? are you talking about in America surely you’re not talking about in America?

Dwyane Wade has a transgender child. Who knows what he’s trying to do with that kid. Do you realize that if somebody criticize Dwyane Wade they will be fired immediately. You are so far removed from reality many understand let me tell you something we are equal you have no rights over me. I’ll say this again

You have absolutely no rights over me none whatsoever. So cut it out… You should be demanding that companies hire people based on their skills ….not their sexuality because right now we have an unlevel Field and it is hurting America. People are dying because of this equity nonsense.

How can you actually complain with Mayor Pete was put in this position because he is gay. What are you doing brother. Do you wanna be on a level playing field let’s do that.

There's tens of millions of LBGT people that the republicans are gunning for our rights, our ability to be who we're and foaming at the mouth to remove our basic ability to live our lives. why should we vote for a man that controls a movement that wants to do this to us?

We only ask to be able to marry, treated as equals and to get the treatment we deserve just like everyone else.

Plenty of LGBT people support President Trump. Wow yeah what fantasy world do you think you’re living in there buddy.

Trump will say anything, as long as his supporters like it, he'll say it.
Joe Will save whatever gets him big-time money and votes.

President Trump brought us a Great Economy for all Americans whatever their color religion or sexuality

Whatever you may think of BLM, their goal was to stop what they perceived as attacks by police on Black people. The goal of Jan 6 was the reinstatement of ONE person.
There is no comparing the two whatsoever. January 6 was one event where maybe 10 people committed violence the BLM riots were hundreds of events where tens of thousands of people took part maybe 1000 or 2000 engaged in brutal violence there were 25 murders all sorts of attacks and government institutions.

Americans have a right to complain about the election. You might remember Al Gore, you see you might remember the 2000 election issue so don’t be throwing stones in glass houses brother.

Why do you let this happen to yourself. All you have to do is go by logic and common sense you will see the light my friend. Do you like paying extra money for groceries, how do you like paying more for your gas bill?

I suggest you try to insure LBGT people stay far away from other peoples’ children. No grooming. That’s the only problem I have with LGBT people and I am straight but have worked with a good number of LGBTs. All were good workers. .
We Definitely should not be having anyone grooming children no adults can ever be able to do that in this country that is a big problem and it’s on responsible people to stop that. I hope all the Democrats can agree with that

We should have a country where everyone gets an equal chance at the best jobs. No discrimination. We don’t have that right now because of Democrats and even some Republicans have these “equity laws”.

President worse than Jimmy Carter who was at least a nice guy and not a corrupt politician.
You have YET to PROVE any corruption from the Biden Family.
Proof, please provide proof.

Whereas, you are perfectly fine with:

1). Trump University Scam. There is ACTUAL Proof.

2). Trump Organization Trial Uncovers Secrets From Bonus Scams to His-and-Hers Benzes - BNN Bloomberg

3). How Trump Steered Supporters Into Unwitting Donations (Published 2021)

4). The Many Scandals of Donald Trump: A Cheat Sheet

plus so many others that have been proven.

You gotta LOVE a con man KKKult Leader, djt.

There is no comparing the two whatsoever. January 6 was one event where maybe 10 people committed violence the BLM riots were hundreds of events where tens of thousands of people took part maybe 1000 or 2000 engaged in brutal violence there were 25 murders all sorts of attacks and government institutions.

Americans have a right to complain about the election. You might remember Al Gore, you see you might remember the 2000 election issue so don’t be throwing stones in glass houses brother.

Why do you let this happen to yourself. All you have to do is go by logic and common sense you will see the light my friend. Do you like paying extra money for groceries, how do you like paying more for your gas bill?
they have 315 counts of violent entry at the capitol. And the FBI has a wanted list of violence at capitol. Its 350 people on that wanted list.

The violence the happened during BLM protests were opportunists that took advantage of a large protest. 93% of those protests were peaceful.

I doubt your numbers are accurate.

Al Gore did have issues with one state, the mess in Florida. He was advised to take it to the Supreme Court but he declined to do it, and instead conceded the election, wanting to spare the country the trauma. I don't recall the Dems trying to storm the Capitol or making any protests at the time.

If it means Trump is not my President, it is well worth the cost. That plus I can well afford it.

You have YET to PROVE any corruption from the Biden Family.
Proof, please provide proof.

Whereas, you are perfectly fine with:

1). Trump University Scam. There is ACTUAL Proof.

2). Trump Organization Trial Uncovers Secrets From Bonus Scams to His-and-Hers Benzes - BNN Bloomberg

3). How Trump Steered Supporters Into Unwitting Donations (Published 2021)

4). The Many Scandals of Donald Trump: A Cheat Sheet

plus so many others that have been proven.

You gotta LOVE a con man KKKult Leader, djt.
Do you for some reason think I am a FBI agent working on the Biden case or someone who has had personal dealing with the Biden Crime Family and am a witness to their crimes?

There is plenty of evidence on Hunter’s laptop but of course it will be ignored or the FBI will say they lost the chain of custody on the laptop making the evidence useless. Biden will never be prosecuted. Hunter might get a light slap on the wrist. Simple reality in our corrupt nation today.

I have never said Trump was totally innocent of all crimes. Any truly rich businessman has more than likely been involved in some shady deals. I still haven’t seen Trump prosecuted and sentenced to jail for his “crimes.” Trump may still face prosecution as the Democrats grow desperate to make sure he can’t run in 2024.

What‘s this bullshit about a kkkult leader?

We Definitely should not be having anyone grooming children no adults can ever be able to do that in this country that is a big problem and it’s on responsible people to stop that. I hope all the Democrats can agree with that

We should have a country where everyone gets an equal chance at the best jobs. No discrimination. We don’t have that right now because of Democrats and even some Republicans have these “equity laws”.
The blacks will not be happy until they see the whites oppressed for 400 years.

Because President Trump is perhaps the most powerful politician right now who is talking about working against the military industrial complex, talking about working against the establishment. And under Donald Trump we had a much better economy, the unemployment rate for minorities was lower.

And if people claim to stand up for the great men and women of American history then understand it was Dwight D Eisenhower who warned us about the military industrial complex.

And we could have the most powerful military in the world but we can also for example not give billions of dollars away to the militaries of other countries… $110, billion to one country. Do we realize how many schools could be built with that money, do we realize how many hospitals could be built with that money.

I don’t understand why some Democrats laugh at Trump or every time they hear about him they take it as a joke or something. That really got us nowhere in 2016 when Trump became president. And back in those days I voted for Hillary Clinton …. now here we are in the lead up to the 2024 election once again we are getting the same thing from Democrats they’re either laughing at Trump or saying he’s a criminal …. Many democrats believe in one of the biggest propaganda lies in American history that Donald Trump is somehow working with the Russians or that he tried to overthrow the country on January 6. The January 6 lie is one of the most damaging propaganda pieces of American history. It’s really incredible how some Democrats continue to go on with that while supporting BLM while just handwaving the hundreds of different riots and attacks committed by BLM in the summer of 2020. All compared to one event January 6. And there’s no more excuses for this because BLM and antifa attacked government institutions on a much larger basis than any Trump supporters ever did.

People who vote Democrat and who claim to be intelligent they are college educated supposedly, they claim to stand for equal rights that’s the biggest thing of all. They claim to stand against bigotry yet how in the world can they say this when they vote for candidates who believe that white people are born privileged. And even the candidates they vote for don’t even do what they want just take a look at the squad ….oh yeah they claim to be antiwar yet guess what they vote in favor of the Israeli iron dome missile defense system and they fund the Russia Ukraine war. And I understand people who are pro Israel and they often vote for candidates who are pro Israel. A lot of Democrats are pro Israel.

At least with Republicans they follow through on their pros israeli policies even if either others might disagree with it. But you see with Democrats like AOC and “ the squad” they claim to be for the Palestinians yet they turn around and vote in favor of funding the Israeli missile defense system.

Donald Trump brought us the Abraham accords he brought together Israel and a number of Muslim majority countries… anyway anyone looks at that …that right there is diplomacy so he should get a Nobel peace prize. Donald Trump‘s done more for peace in the Middle East than anyone in a long time.

The gas prices were very low under President Trump. The home mortgage rates were something like 2.2%. Now Americans can’t afford to buy a home.

All of the statistics and the facts on the side of Donald Trump. Racism innuendo just making things up that is what Democratic politicians are doing to try and get your vote ….don’t go for it brothers and sisters. So my fellow Democrats support Donald Trump look at what he was doing out there in Palestine Ohio. And that’s just gonna be the start of it.

And now the Democrat counterpoint:

Ahem....

SHUT UP BIGOT! JANUARY 6TH WAS WORSE THAN THE HOLOCAUST!!!!!

Don't worry.

One day, I imagine a future where the Supreme Court rules that gays can get married.

I imagine a future where over 50% of Republicans support gay marriage.

What's a lot more difficult to imagine is any universe where geniuses like you make any fucking sense whatsoever.

Last edited:
Because President Trump is perhaps the most powerful politician right now who is talking about working against the military industrial complex, talking about working against the establishment. And under Donald Trump we had a much better economy, the unemployment rate for minorities was lower.

And if people claim to stand up for the great men and women of American history then understand it was Dwight D Eisenhower who warned us about the military industrial complex.

And we could have the most powerful military in the world but we can also for example not give billions of dollars away to the militaries of other countries… $110, billion to one country. Do we realize how many schools could be built with that money, do we realize how many hospitals could be built with that money.

I don’t understand why some Democrats laugh at Trump or every time they hear about him they take it as a joke or something. That really got us nowhere in 2016 when Trump became president. And back in those days I voted for Hillary Clinton …. now here we are in the lead up to the 2024 election once again we are getting the same thing from Democrats they’re either laughing at Trump or saying he’s a criminal …. Many democrats believe in one of the biggest propaganda lies in American history that Donald Trump is somehow working with the Russians or that he tried to overthrow the country on January 6. The January 6 lie is one of the most damaging propaganda pieces of American history. It’s really incredible how some Democrats continue to go on with that while supporting BLM while just handwaving the hundreds of different riots and attacks committed by BLM in the summer of 2020. All compared to one event January 6. And there’s no more excuses for this because BLM and antifa attacked government institutions on a much larger basis than any Trump supporters ever did.

People who vote Democrat and who claim to be intelligent they are college educated supposedly, they claim to stand for equal rights that’s the biggest thing of all. They claim to stand against bigotry yet how in the world can they say this when they vote for candidates who believe that white people are born privileged. And even the candidates they vote for don’t even do what they want just take a look at the squad ….oh yeah they claim to be antiwar yet guess what they vote in favor of the Israeli iron dome missile defense system and they fund the Russia Ukraine war. And I understand people who are pro Israel and they often vote for candidates who are pro Israel. A lot of Democrats are pro Israel.

At least with Republicans they follow through on their pros israeli policies even if either others might disagree with it. But you see with Democrats like AOC and “ the squad” they claim to be for the Palestinians yet they turn around and vote in favor of funding the Israeli missile defense system.

Donald Trump brought us the Abraham accords he brought together Israel and a number of Muslim majority countries… anyway anyone looks at that …that right there is diplomacy so he should get a Nobel peace prize. Donald Trump‘s done more for peace in the Middle East than anyone in a long time.

The gas prices were very low under President Trump. The home mortgage rates were something like 2.2%. Now Americans can’t afford to buy a home.

All of the statistics and the facts on the side of Donald Trump. Racism innuendo just making things up that is what Democratic politicians are doing to try and get your vote ….don’t go for it brothers and sisters. So my fellow Democrats support Donald Trump look at what he was doing out there in Palestine Ohio. And that’s just gonna be the start of it.
:thankusmile: :TH_WAY~113::yes_text12::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Best post you have ever made here,you should stay out of the history section and stay in the politics section where you actually know something of what you are talking about.:thup: In the politics section you actually go by facts instead of theories fed to you by the textbooksin our corrupt school system in our history classes which explains your bias for a certain dead president and refuse to objective on him.

The op here is correct people.trump is the first president sense kennedy not part of the corrupt two party system,thst is why the corporate controlled media immediately started spreading that disinformation propaganda of Russia collusion because the elite thought thst their puppet hitlery would get in office.

Trump pissed off the establishment by getting peace agreements with other countries in the Mideast,something we have not seen sense the days of kennedy.he brought more jobs back to the country instead of sending them off to other countries having the economy here in the states flourish thst is why the elite and both parties hate him.

Trump did not incite an insurrection you idiots,the FBI did,trump told people in his speech there fir everyone to go home,so enough of your lies he incited an insurrection.

The military industrial complex that Eisenhower warned the people to be aware of in his farewell speech whom took out kennedy that the op spoke of,trump stood up to them when he told the truth wars are always started so defense contracters can profit from it.that was unheard of fir a president.

Last edited:
Don't worry.

One day, I imagine a future where the Supreme Court rules that gays can get married.

I imagine a future where over 50% of Republicans support gay marriage.

What's a lot more difficult to imagine is any universe where geniuses like you make any fucking sense whatsoever.
If the scotus has humans that are gay count on it,that’s why humans should never be allowed to run a country.the world would be better off if robots did.

Forum List

Back