You heard it here first. When Bernie Sanders was close to winning the nomination in 2016 the SuperDelagates said the Democrat voters were nuts.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
How Democratic Superdelegates Decided the 2016 Election

How Democratic Superdelegates Decided the 2016 Election​

In effect this year, more than any before superdelegates may have not only decided the Democratic nominee, but they likely also chose the next President of the United States.
Now we all know how well that went over with the Bernie Sanders story, where he was too Communistic at the time, so had to step aside and let the loser Hillary Clinton run. Now there is talk, that come the UnDemocrat Convention (with protestors outside) that the SuperDelegates just might not vote for Joe Biden and a non-elected candidate could be shoved into place. So much for saving Democracy, when the Democrats must destroy it to save the Party.

Bernie was never close to winning. He was barely competing. Only conservatives claim that cause they would have rather ran against Bernie in 2016.

This ...

Democrats choose their nominee in December, 2012 ... all orchestrated, all planed at that point ... Hillary was the perfect choice to continue the policies enacted under the Obama Administration ...

Neither Bernie ... nor the voters ... were going to change that ... Russian hackers exposed all this ... where's the OP been? ...

Bernie was never close to winning. He was barely competing. Only conservatives claim that cause they would have rather ran against Bernie in 2016.
I'm guessing you didn't read the article linked in the OP.

Even with most of the super delegates going for Hillary in the primaries, Hillary entered the Democratic convention without the required majority of delegates to win the nomination.

In the primaries, Sanders beat Hillary in 18 states, including Oklahoma, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Indiana.

So how can you say that Sanders was never close to winning and barely competed? Anytime the national convention opens with the nomination still undecided, there is a close, competitive contest going on.

I'm not into party politics but I recall the scuttlebutt in 2016 was Hillary Clinton holding control over the DNC. I believe it was leading up to a Clinton-Sanders debate when Tulsi Gabbard's didn't toe the line and complained how the process was fixed.

I'm not into party politics but I recall the scuttlebutt in 2016 was Hillary Clinton holding control over the DNC. I believe it was leading up to a Clinton-Sanders debate when Tulsi Gabbard's didn't toe the line and complained how the process was fixed.
And then the head of the DNC gave Hitlery the questions used in the debate so the bitch had a heads up over Sanders. Next time you hear the name Donna Brazille, you know that she is a big fat cheater, like the whole Marxist/Demofascist party.

Forum List

Back