Democrats- You should support Donald Trump here’s why

Welcome to the ignore list it’s good for you and me. All your responses to me are one word or one sentence robot responses. Hope you have a wonderful week my friend

You’ll notice how I do respond to people who disagree with me plenty of times. Just no more room for robot responses
ok...

But we both know you have plenty of time. Folks who are republicans but pretend to be democrats on a message board (and vice versa) always seem to have nothing going on in their life.

There is plenty of evidence on Hunter’s laptop but of course it will be ignored or the FBI will say they lost the chain of custody on the laptop making the evidence useless
Hearsay...... you hate Hearsay. But for Hunter is acceptable.
No Actual evidence, you pretend that all evidence was compromised or ignored.
That's what clowns do.^^^^^^
What‘s this bullshit about a kkkult leader?
trump, huge cult following......how can you deny this FACT^^^^
KKKult leader is djt.

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW I am afraid the democrat posters on here at this site will never be wise and do this and do what several hundreds of thousands of Americans around the country are doing,they have abondoned the dem party because of trump,trump again is our first real president sense kennedy not part of the corrupt two party system which is a one party system disguised as two so the sheep in America think they have a choice in who gets elected.they are too brainwashed to accept facts that Obama was exactly like bush and lied to America thst he would reverse bush’s dreconian policys instead expanding on them.

We have a lot of shills here for either Langley or the dnc thst have penetrated this site sent here to troll boards and lie about the corruption of the Dems.

They ignore facts like the one I just mentioned that thousands have left the democrat party because it has become so corrupt now.

Not only that but they also ignore as well that even RFK jr has said that the Democrat party that he was once so proud of no longer resembles that party he was once proud of,that he wants no part of it.all the posters that come here and post a laughing smiley or thumbs down fir this post of mine,are the shills I told you about that hate America and work fir either Langley or the DNC.that’s what they are instructed to do by their bosses.

The democrat party has now earned the honor poof being called the party of Demonrats.our last great president before trump,kennedy,is rolling over in his grave right now what his party has become sense he was president.

:thankusmile: :TH_WAY~113::yes_text12::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Best post on have ever made here,you should stay out of the history section and stay in the politics section where you actually know something of what you are talking about.:thup: In the politics section you actually go by facts instead of theories fed to you by the textbooksin our corrupt school system in our history classes which explains your bias for a certain dead president and refuse to objective on him.

The op here is correct people.trump is the first president sense kennedy not part of the corrupt two party system,thst is why the corporate controlled media immediately started spreading that disinformation propaganda of Russia collusion because the elite thst their puppet hitlery would get in office.

Trump pissed off the establishment by getting peace agreements with other countries in the Mideast,something we have not seen sense the days of kennedy.he brought more jobs back to the country instead of sending them off to other countries having the economy here in the states flourish thst is why the elite and both parties hate him.

Trump did not incite an insurrection you idiots,the FBI did,trump told people in his speech there fir everyone to go home,so enough of your lies he incited an insurrection.

The military industrial complex that Eisenhower warned the peopple to be aware of in his farewell speech whom took out kennedy that the op spoke of,trump stood up to them when he told the truth wars are always started so defense contracters can profit from it.that was unheard of fir a president.
The fact
:thankusmile: :TH_WAY~113::yes_text12::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Best post on have ever made here,you should stay out of the history section and stay in the politics section where you actually know something of what you are talking about.:thup: In the politics section you actually go by facts instead of theories fed to you by the textbooksin our corrupt school system in our history classes which explains your bias for a certain dead president and refuse to objective on him.

The op here is correct people.trump is the first president sense kennedy not part of the corrupt two party system,thst is why the corporate controlled media immediately started spreading that disinformation propaganda of Russia collusion because the elite thst their puppet hitlery would get in office.

Trump pissed off the establishment by getting peace agreements with other countries in the Mideast,something we have not seen sense the days of kennedy.he brought more jobs back to the country instead of sending them off to other countries having the economy here in the states flourish thst is why the elite and both parties hate him.

Trump did not incite an insurrection you idiots,the FBI did,trump told people in his speech there fir everyone to go home,so enough of your lies he incited an insurrection.

The military industrial complex that Eisenhower warned the peopple to be aware of in his farewell speech whom took out kennedy that the op spoke of,trump stood up to them when he told the truth wars are always started so defense contracters can profit from it.that was unheard of fir a president.
the fact one of our resident trolls from Langley dismissed this post as fake news proves I hit the nail on the head here. :thup: :iyfyus.jpg:Let’s see how many more shills from Langley this post triggers.:auiqs.jpg:

KKKult leader is djt.
There is plenty of evidence on Hunter’s laptop and breaking news is that people with intimate details of the Bridens’ dealings are willing to testify to Congress.

Now I still don’t expect Biden will be impeached or end up in jail. The FBI and the DOJ are corrupt and work for the Democrats. Still it will be interesting to see the testimony and watch the liberal media either ignore it or try to disprove it.

KKKult leader is djt.
The KKK reference indicates to me that you think Trump and his supporters are racist because your Democrats and the liberal media keep telling you that lie.

A civil rights activist speaking at the RNC said that President Trump has done more for black Americans in four years than Joe Biden has achieved in five decades in government.

“Joe Biden had the audacity to say if you don’t vote for him, you ain’t black. Well, to that, I say, if you do vote for Biden, you don’t know history. Donald Trump is not a politician. He’s a leader. Politicians are a dime a dozen. Leaders are priceless," civil rights activist Clarence Henderson said Wednesday. "The record funding Trump gave HBCUs is priceless too. So are the record number of jobs he created for the black community and the investment he drove into our neighborhood with tax incentives and opportunity zones. And so are the lives he restored by passing criminal justice reform — where 91% of the inmates released are black.”

"These achievements demonstrate that Donald Trump truly cares about black lives. His policies show his heart. He has done more for black Americans in four years than Joe Biden has done in 50,” Henderson, who has supported Trump since 2016, added.

There is plenty of evidence on Hunter’s laptop and breaking news is that people with intimate details of the Bridens’ dealings are willing to testify to Congress.

Now I still don’t expect Biden will be impeached or end up in jail. The FBI and the DOJ are corrupt and work for the Democrats. Still it will be interesting to see the testimony and watch the liberal media either ignore it or try to disprove it.
Take NOTE Batcat.......
I can't stand Biden, but voted for him to stop POS trump.
Did I make that clear?

What else would you like to know?

I'll answer it for you fucck stains.

1). Do I want Biden or Trump to run in 2024..... Fuck NO to Both.
2). Who is the BEST (R) or (D) choice...... No idea. All SEEM terrible.
3). Offer an alternative to these POS.

If Trump says something no matter how deranged, rediculous, a flat out lie, rants & raves at a hate rally etc etc his worshippers will love it even if they were against the idea before Dotard opened his piehole.

Monkey see, monkey do.

The funny thing is he can even be contradictory, like on China. First two years "Xi's a great guy" "We love China" and his supporters still loved him. Then for two years he was against China, must have thought it was the message they wanted to hear.
Then Biden gets in, and is more against China than Trump, but his supporters call him "Xiden" and say he's really pro-China....

Very bizarre.

Joe Will save whatever gets him big-time money and votes.

President Trump brought us a Great Economy for all Americans whatever their color religion or sexuality

Yeah, and somehow the economy went from being rubbish one day, to super fucking amazing the day Trump got into power.

Take NOTE Batcat.......
I can't stand Biden, but voted for him to stop POS trump.
Did I make that clear?

What else would you like to know?

I'll answer it for you fucck stains.

1). Do I want Biden or Trump to run in 2024..... Fuck NO to Both.
2). Who is the BEST (R) or (D) choice...... No idea. All SEEM terrible.
3). Offer an alternative to these POS.
1 & 2… I voted for Obama the first go around as I hoped he would be the change this nation needed after Bush the Younger. Unfortunately Obama is a Chicago pol and they play dirty. For example Obama weaponized the IRS.

I held my nose and voted for the RINO Mitt Romney in 2012. I was almost glad he lost because Mitt would have pushed draconian gun control if he had been elected. Being a Republican he would have succeeded in getting a new Assault Weapons ban passed as he would have got enough support form Republicans to pass it.

I voted for Trump both times. I tired of his constant fighting anybody and everybody who says anything about him, but I feel he did a good job when you take in account how the Swamp was against him Including the No Trumpers in the Republican Party.

3. …Easy. I like Ron DeSantis. He is a fighter like Trump but without the New York City obnoxiousness. He also served in the military and I like that. Four years in the military teaches you a lot about how the real world works. It also helps if you end up as the Commander in Chief of the military that you have some idea how it works.

DeSantis is also my governor and he is one damn good governor. The best in the 50 years + I have lived in Florida.

Comic Gold. Every Democrat candidate become that in the end don't they, no matter what. Look what they did to Carter!.......

"For generations, U.S. presidents have gone to great lengths to avoid potential conflicts of interest. When I was elected, I followed suit by placing my small business in a blind trust to assure our citizens that I would always put the country’s interests ahead of my own. It’s a vital presidential tradition. That’s why I find it a bit curious that our new commander-in-chief has been allowed to ignore it.

For Christ’s sake, you people made me get rid of my peanut farm before you let me be president.

I grew up on that farm. When my father died, I moved back home and worked those fields with my own two hands to keep it afloat. It was a hard job, but it was so rewarding. It wasn’t just a business—it was the place I called home. Letting go of the family farm was one of the hardest things I’ve ever had to do, but I did it because the American people asked me to. I did it for their sake, without enthusiasm, but also without hesitation.

Boy, times sure have changed, haven’t they? I couldn’t help but notice that the current occupant of the White House owns more than 500 companies, has business interests across the Middle East and Asia, and owes hundreds of millions of dollars to banks he is now responsible for regulating. It seems a touch unfair that a bigger fuss was made about my little peanut operation than all his office towers, hotels, and golf courses combined. All I had was a farm, you know? A small, precious farm.

Seriously, it was just a few fields and a warehouse, and you idiots still appointed a special prosecutor and spent six months investigating it.

God, I loved that peanut farm!

And where were my conflicts of interest, exactly? Seriously, do enlighten me, America, because I honestly have no idea. Did you worry I might be cutting deals in back rooms with the peanut butter lobby? Or that I might be too busy at harvest time to focus on the economy or the Middle East? Apparently, you did, and almost obsessively. Meanwhile, your new president holds a lease from the federal government to operate a $200 million hotel six blocks from the White House. I mean, come on!

Obviously there are problems when you elect a multimillionaire businessman to be President. A lifelong politician usually doesn’t own a multitude of companies but he may be rich because he has gamed the system and/or found ways to profit through corruption.

Which is worse?

Here is one time I actually agree with AOC. …

He gave the people hope and dignity. Bottom line where was Joe? he wasn’t even there. It was President Trump who showed up with the people.

The Transportation Secretary & EPA were there making a real difference. Not just making a photo op out of a crisis.

Besides, if Biden had gone to East Palestine, you'd be whining that he never went to Ukraine.

Because President Trump is perhaps the most powerful politician right now who is talking about working against the military industrial complex, talking about working against the establishment. And under Donald Trump we had a much better economy, the unemployment rate for minorities was lower.

And if people claim to stand up for the great men and women of American history then understand it was Dwight D Eisenhower who warned us about the military industrial complex.

And we could have the most powerful military in the world but we can also for example not give billions of dollars away to the militaries of other countries… $110, billion to one country. Do we realize how many schools could be built with that money, do we realize how many hospitals could be built with that money.

I don’t understand why some Democrats laugh at Trump or every time they hear about him they take it as a joke or something. That really got us nowhere in 2016 when Trump became president. And back in those days I voted for Hillary Clinton …. now here we are in the lead up to the 2024 election once again we are getting the same thing from Democrats they’re either laughing at Trump or saying he’s a criminal …. Many democrats believe in one of the biggest propaganda lies in American history that Donald Trump is somehow working with the Russians or that he tried to overthrow the country on January 6. The January 6 lie is one of the most damaging propaganda pieces of American history. It’s really incredible how some Democrats continue to go on with that while supporting BLM while just handwaving the hundreds of different riots and attacks committed by BLM in the summer of 2020. All compared to one event January 6. And there’s no more excuses for this because BLM and antifa attacked government institutions on a much larger basis than any Trump supporters ever did.

People who vote Democrat and who claim to be intelligent they are college educated supposedly, they claim to stand for equal rights that’s the biggest thing of all. They claim to stand against bigotry yet how in the world can they say this when they vote for candidates who believe that white people are born privileged. And even the candidates they vote for don’t even do what they want just take a look at the squad ….oh yeah they claim to be antiwar yet guess what they vote in favor of the Israeli iron dome missile defense system and they fund the Russia Ukraine war. And I understand people who are pro Israel and they often vote for candidates who are pro Israel. A lot of Democrats are pro Israel.

At least with Republicans they follow through on their pros israeli policies even if either others might disagree with it. But you see with Democrats like AOC and “ the squad” they claim to be for the Palestinians yet they turn around and vote in favor of funding the Israeli missile defense system.

Donald Trump brought us the Abraham accords he brought together Israel and a number of Muslim majority countries… anyway anyone looks at that …that right there is diplomacy so he should get a Nobel peace prize. Donald Trump‘s done more for peace in the Middle East than anyone in a long time.

The gas prices were very low under President Trump. The home mortgage rates were something like 2.2%. Now Americans can’t afford to buy a home.

All of the statistics and the facts on the side of Donald Trump. Racism innuendo just making things up that is what Democratic politicians are doing to try and get your vote ….don’t go for it brothers and sisters. So my fellow Democrats support Donald Trump look at what he was doing out there in Palestine Ohio. And that’s just gonna be the start of it.
The squad isn't important.

We must adopt the Saudi initiative. We have no other way, and not because [the Palestinians] are my top priority, but because I am concerned about Israel’s well being and I want to do what I can to ensure Israel’s existence. If we don’t make proposals and if we don’t take the initiative, we will eventually find ourselves in a corner.”

He added:Last month, Meir Dagan—the former head of Israel’s intelligence service, the Mossad—warned that an Israeli attack on Iran would be a catastrophic mistake. Now, Dagan says that Israel ought to adopt a peace plan first proposed in 2002 by Saudi Arabia for a two-state solution on the Israel-Palestine conflict. It’s the second sharp break that Dagan has made with Prime Minister Netanyahu’s hardline views. It’s caused a huge uproar and a political firestorm in Israel. Said Dagan:

Forum List

Back