Teacher will be charged for saying Mohammed was a child molester

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
What's the problem? Mohammed was a child molester. This crap is out of control

A teacher in Austria will be charged for telling students Mohammed, the founder of Islam, was a child molester.

A middle school teacher in the Austrian city of Bregenz is facing criminal prosecution for her comments regarding the founder of Islam. Vorarlberg Provincial Councillor Dr. Bernadette Mennel confirmed that the teacher was facing a criminal complaint when she said, “yes, there is an allegation against the teacher,” VOL reports.

It is alleged that the Bregenz teacher had described Mohammed, the prophet and founder of Islam, as a child molester in front of her students. Upon hearing the news the school forwarded the complaint to the Vorarlberg prosecutors office.

Currently the prosecution office has given no information about their investigation into the veracity of the claims against the teacher but if they find any truth to them there will likely be harsh consequences for the teacher.

Frau Mennel said, “such statements are unacceptable,” but said she would hold off judgement until the state prosecutor was able fully to investigate the case and determine the legitimacy of the claim.

Remarks about Mohammed being a child molester refer to a marriage that occurred later in his life. Mohammed was married to a girl named Aisha who was only six years old at the time of their marriage, and only nine years old when they first had sexual relations

Teacher To Be Prosecuted For Calling Mohammed Child Molester

He married a nine year old girl. That's the truth. Calling him a child molester is interpretation at best. Children were married off at very young ages in those times.

He married a nine year old girl. That's the truth. Calling him a child molester is interpretation at best. Children were married off at very young ages in those times.

You diddle with a nine year old you're a chomo. Just a fact.

Some say the marriage was consummated when Aisha was 13. Still very young but not unusual for the times he lived in.

Some say the marriage was consummated when Aisha was 13. Still very young but not unusual for the times he lived in.

I kinda agree-----muhummad was a rapist and a murderer and a thief-----but
"child molester" is a matter of cultural attitude.

Dhara, you're in enough trouble in the other thread. Don't start defending pedophiles.

I don't know any of those muhammad was a rapist murderer and thief, sounds more like interpretation. Increasingly I am disliking Islam.

Doesnt change the fact.
The fact is the fact. The label is interpretation and age of consent is all over the place throughout millenia.

So if they changed the laws today you'd be fine with screwing a ten year old?

Dhara, you're in enough trouble in the other thread. Don't start defending pedophiles.
Stop shouting orders at me. It's imcomprehensible that ANYONE would marry a 9 year old even if he waited 4 years. I will NEVER defend a pedophile, and I don't appreciate you accusing me of that. It's against TOS.

Doesnt change the fact.
The fact is the fact. The label is interpretation and age of consent is all over the place throughout millenia.

No, I'm not fine with it at all. I'm saying that girls were married off at that age in those days.

I don't know any of those muhammad was a rapist murderer and thief, sounds more like interpretation. Increasingly I am disliking Islam.

read the koran. I just read it -----at about age 20------when my little provincial brain was a very receptive blank page---------for me-----all books were "interesting"
back then. The PROTAGONIST was despicable

Doesnt change the fact.

No, I'm not fine with it at all. I'm saying that girls were married off at that age in those days.

But you find it reprehensible?

A nine-year-old is incapable of consenting to sexual intercourse, and it doesn't matter what culture she lives in, it's still wrong for a grown man to take advantage of her in this way. Mohammed was a child rapist, and that's the culture of Islam, it makes Islam wrong.

Doesnt change the fact.

But you find it reprehensible?
Yes, asshole. HOw many times do I have to say so?

Anyway, if it's illegal for a teacher to tell the truth about a historical person, that's a bad sign that the entire country is in serious trouble.

Sorry, but not according to Biblical societies, and the USA where the legal age for marriage was 9-10, before the suffrage movement...So what you find offensive was a way of life to reproduce when the average life span was 32 years old................

Forum List

Back