Who do you want to be the Republican nominee for President in 2024?

• Donald Trump

• Ron DeSantis

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well, a 4 to 4 tie so far. If DeSantis could win a poll against Trump in here, he is probably not going to even attempt a run. His legal issues are only growing at the moment right now. The question is, how would DeSantis treat Trump and the Trump Presidency on the campaign trail? Would he kiss up, or distance himself?
A better question is will the respondents vote for the winner of that contest in the general election?

Unfortunately there are sore losers within the republican party who will take their football and go home if they dont get their way

If it becomes a fight, the voters need to remember what the alternatives are. There are too many who have been brainwashed by the education and entertainment systems which are actually agendas. Social justice may seem as righteous, but more groups keep showing up for theirs. The results are our standards are dropping and the costs are increasing in a noticeable way for industrial grade equipment from defense to the private side. This even without the current inflation.

You lost at "the voters need"

They won't. Not when it comes to Trump. Look at how people here lose their minds over him STILL.

However, I know "open school moms", former Democrats, who will "walk over hot coals"--their words--to vote for DeSantis. And their votes are low hanging fruit now since schools are making noise about masks in blue areas again.

A better question is will the respondents vote for the winner of that contest in the general election?

Unfortunately there are sore losers within the republican party who will take their football and go home if they dont get their way

Those sore loser Republicans need to love their country more than they love Trump at this point. Sorry. Leave the idol worship to the Lefties. We don't need that. We need good solid conservatives who can win elections--preferably TWICE. How old will Trump be if he won two terms? geez.

sore loser Republicans need to love their country more than they love Trump at this point. Sorry. Leave the idol worship to the Lefties. We don't need that. We need good solid conservatives who can win elections--preferably TWICE. How old will Trump be if he won two terms? geez.
Never trumpers are even worse

Trump voters have been loyally voting for RINO’s they didnt like since Bob Dole, McCain, and Romney were nominated

Unless something changes fast, here's your future: Trump will win in 2024 and the entire Democrat machine will claim, without evidence, the election was rigged. Democrats will not notice the inconsistency because the fake news will tell them it all makes sense.

Yea but much of that baggage is media created and American voters know that.
Reality or your wishful thinking? Don't forget, Trump lost the popular vote twice and the ugliness at the Capitol probably didn't help any. I have a friend who is an arch-conservative and he prays Trump doesn't run again.

A. Donald Trump
B. Ron DeSantis

Maybe neither. Whoever it is has to tell us EXACTLY what they intend to do to: Cut 500+ Federal Agencies down to zero, declare the WEF a terrorist organization, deport all recently arrived Illegals and their democrat co-conspirators...Neither. We're doomed. None of this will happen, they all play for the same time and the Slow March to American Fascism will continue until the Good Lord intervenes and We the People demand and implement Regime Change.

As a Dem I have to go with Trump. He could lose to a ham sandwich since he has way more baggage than anyone else.

If I put in the hypothetical that who ever won the Republican nomination would be President, I'm sure you would vote for DeSantis.

As a Dem I have to go with Trump. He could lose to a ham sandwich since he has way more baggage than anyone else.
He could lose to a ham sandwich since he has way more baggage than anyone else.

It was that 'baggage' that got him elected in 2016.

It kept his name front and center during the campaign.

are dems stupid enough to make that mistake again?

Reality or your wishful thinking? Don't forget, Trump lost the popular vote twice and the ugliness at the Capitol probably didn't help any. I have a friend who is an arch-conservative and he prays Trump doesn't run again.
Don't forget, Trump lost the popular vote twice

Popular vote don't mean squat in presidential election.

Libs hate both of these men. But since they've spent so much time and effort to take out the Trumpster, it would be symbolic if Donald J. Trump emerges victorious.

A Republican will be dedicated to that half of the duopoly. A Democrat, to the other.
America deserves better than that.

Forum List

Back