Judge in Georgia Dismisses Three Trump Charges

That was the crux of the Trump campaigns contingent electors and having to have them in place by December 14th. The Biden electors would vote on that day, if no Trump electors voted on that same day, and the courts gave the win to Trump, without any contingent electors to have voted, it would default to Biden.
Unfortunately, none of this happened, and his criminal fake electors instead forged documents and tried to defraud the United States.

The vast majority of the charges against Trump seem specious and dubious. The charges relating to classified documents technically have some merit, but they smack of selective enforcement based on political motives.

I wish Nikki Haley or Chris Christie had won the GOP nomination. I wish Trump would just go away. But I am very troubled by the weaponization of the justice system against him. The Democrats are turning America into a banana republic.
But you're not troubled by decades of fraud and stealing top secret materials and trying to overturn a free and fair election?

How bizarre.

Judge rejects Trump’s effort to dismiss Georgia charges on First Amendment grounds​

The judge presiding over Donald Trump’s criminal case in Georgia denied his bid to throw out the case on First Amendment grounds, rejecting the former president’s longshot argument that the entire case is an attempt to criminalize his political speech.

“The State has alleged more than mere expressions of a political nature,” Fulton County Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee wrote in a 14-page ruling on Thursday.

When does all the winning start?

Forum List

Back