Who do you want to be the Republican nominee for President in 2024?

• Donald Trump

• Ron DeSantis

Results are only viewable after voting.
I would not vote for either option provided. If the party can’t come up with an Ideological & Lifestyle Conservative to run, I’ll simply sit 2024 out like I did 3008 and 2012.

I'm just really surprised because I thought Trump's hold on the Republican party was stronger. Still, if the Republican field is crowded in 2024, that may allow Trump to rise above the pack like he did in 2016. BIDEN can beat Trump again, but DeSantis I'm not so sure.D
I should probably do a poll with a large field of candidates instead of just Trump against one person and see how that turns out.
Good idea.
You're not factoring in that Trump will be older in 2024, its hard to predict how he will age by then.
I know I'm ready to turn the page on Trump.
Do a republican thread and a democrat thread to see who will be facing off in 2024.

BIDEN's Afghanistan policy was Trump's Afghanistan policy. It is indeed the worse thing BIDEN has done as President and I voted for BIDEN specifically because I thought he would REVERSE TRUMP's Afghan policy. It was TRUMP who negotiated with the TALIBAN without the Afghan Government or Military at the table and it was TRUMP who agreed to a withdrawal date of all U.S. troops with the TALIBAN. TERRIBLE POLICY, and BIDEN followed it almost exactly except for maybe not dotting i or crossing a t in some places.
No one blames Biden for getting us out of AFG. No one (except democrats) blames Trump for wanting to get us out of AFG.
We blame Biden for HOW we left AFG. It was Biden's mess and no one elses. He overruled the generals.
It should have been an orderly withdrawal. It was a fiasco. The Brits hold Biden in CONTEMPT. The French pulled their ambassador.
The Taliban feared Trump. No US servicemen were killed under Trump after the agreement.

… and you still found it necessary to make the snarky comment instead of replying with a serious comment.
Awww, when you write something no one and I mean no some should ever reply in a serious manner because let face it you are insane…

Now you didn’t answer my question, so I assume your memory is shot from the time travel…

No one blames Biden for getting us out of AFG. No one (except democrats) blames Trump for wanting to get us out of AFG.
We blame Biden for HOW we left AFG. It was Biden's mess and no one elses. He overruled the generals.
It should have been an orderly withdrawal. It was a fiasco. The Brits hold Biden in CONTEMPT. The French pulled their ambassador.
The Taliban feared Trump. No US servicemen were killed under Trump after the agreement.
The withdrawal of Afghanistan and how Biden has ran his administration will be remembered like how Jimmy Carter failure with Iran and his inability to govern…

Good idea.
You're not factoring in that Trump will be older in 2024, its hard to predict how he will age by then.
I know I'm ready to turn the page on Trump.
Do a republican thread and a democrat thread to see who will be facing off in 2024.
I believe it will be Newsom vs DeSantis in 2024.

I believe Harris will be tossed to the side for California Governor and Trump will be tossed to the side for DeSantis…

Now will Trump diehard base accept this and will Trump endorse this or will Trump run third party and burn the GOP to the ground?

Awww, when you write something no one and I mean no some should ever reply in a serious manner because let face it you are insane…
I have the medical documents to disprove your suggestion. In fact I’d suggest I’m part of the very small portion of humanity thst IS actually sane anymore.
Now you didn’t answer my question, so I assume your memory is shot from the time travel…
There was no serious question asked and humor/sarcasm should never be responded to as it is NOT an appropriate form of communication.

Besides, if I had the ability to time travel it would be backwards in time that I would go, not forward.

I have the medical documents to disprove your suggestion. In fact I’d suggest I’m part of the very small portion of humanity thst IS actually sane anymore.

There was no serious question asked and humor/sarcasm should never be responded to as it is NOT an appropriate form of communication.
Yeah, the fact is you are insane by the mad rantings I have read from you no matter how many time you pay that quack off… Sheldon!

Anyhoo, you not voting in 2024 will make sure you will bitch and complain loud if someone like Gavin of California win the election and the only person to blame is yourself!

So stay stupid and insane and trust me you have never had a sane moment…

I believe it will be Newsom vs DeSantis in 2024.
I believe Harris will be tossed to the side for California Governor and Trump will be tossed to the side for DeSantis…
Now will Trump diehard base accept this and will Trump endorse this or will Trump run third party and burn the GOP to the ground?
1. Agree it won't be Trump in 2024. Also agree it won't be Biden, he'll be lucky to finish his 1st term. The dems have a very thin bench. Newsome is as good a bet as any.
2. I'm also a Desantis fan.
3. Would Trump run 3rd party if he loses in the primary? I doubt it. No one would back him financially, and I doubt that by then he'd have the same energy he had in 2016.

Newsome v Desantis sounds good on paper. Should be an interesting 2024.

Anyhoo, you not voting in 2024 will make sure you will bitch and complain loud if someone like Gavin of California win the election and the only person to blame is yourself!
LOL. I’d love to see Newsome win in 2024. It might just finally get the american citizenry to March on the Capital will REAL weapons and intent this time rather than the pathetic actions of January 6, 2021.

1. Agree it won't be Trump in 2024. Also agree it won't be Biden, he'll be lucky to finish his 1st term. The dems have a very thin bench. Newsome is as good a bet as any.
2. I'm also a Desantis fan.
3. Would Trump run 3rd party if he loses in the primary? I doubt it. No one would back him financially, and I doubt that by then he'd have the same energy he had in 2016.

Newsome v Desantis sounds good on paper. Should be an interesting 2024.
If that is the matchup then Gavin should win by a slim margin…

I will not vote for either and have stated I am done with both political parties but if the left and right took those two then maybe there is a little hope even if I do not agree with Gavin at all…

LOL. I’d love to see Newsome win in 2024. It might just finally get the american citizenry to March on the Capital will REAL weapons and intent this time rather than the pathetic actions of January 6, 2021.
Why?

If the Electoral College picked Gavin then that is what the majority of States wanted, so you would lose that fight…

A. Donald Trump
B. Ron DeSantis

Too early to say. I want to see the primary campaign. And how Trump looks at the time. He is very old. Not as old as Biden, but still, very old.

If the Electoral College picked Gavin then that is what the majority of States wanted, so you would lose that fight…
I don’t believe in choice when it comes to politics. I believe in Right and Wrong. There’s at least one Wrong choice in every election. In some cases, like the US Presidential elections of 1996, 2008, & 2012 there was no Right choice. When a Wrong choice is made, it should be the DUTY of ALL Patriotic Americans to revolt against that government.

I don’t believe in choice when it comes to politics. I believe in Right and Wrong. There’s at least one Wrong choice in every election. In some cases, like the US Presidential elections of 1996, 2008, & 2012 there was no Right choice. When a Wrong choice is made, it should be the DUTY of ALL Patriotic Americans to revolt against that government.
Yawn, and there boys and Girls is the insanity I was writing about…

You have many choices but delusional people usually believe they are left with no other choice but violence…

You have many choices but delusional people usually believe they are left with no other choice but violence…
Violence isn’t the ONLY choice. It’s just the best and most efficient one. Even with violence there are choices… you can commit the violence against the elected official directly, their government, or the individuals who voted for them.

Violence isn’t the ONLY choice. It’s just the best and most efficient one. Even with violence there are choices… you can commit the violence against the elected official directly, their government, or the individuals who voted for them.
So you just want to kill and again children this person proves how insane some have become.

No!

Forum List

Back