DeSantis Signs Law To End Squatters' Scam

Floridians seem to like DeSantis. Liberals of course don’t like the fact that he allowed concealed carry without a state license. Now in Florida honest people can carry concealed just like criminals. Liberals want the bad guys to have the advantage.

DeSantis signs bill allowing carry of concealed weapons without a permit​

Of course liberals don’t like how DeSantis has treated abortion either. They should read this article. It may not cause love for DeSantis but it clarifies issues.

They're getting tired of his constant wars and its wearing on Floridians. And Ron knows it which is why he's been pulling back on a lot of his rhetoric.

Why do we need a law? Who in the world advocates squatters rights except criminals and thieves?
We need laws because there ARE criminals and thieves, because the unethical strong will prey on the weak, because there are idiots who think criminals and thieves should have more protection than their victims do.

Even if a political party (democrat) advocates the "right" of vagrants to steal the property of law abiding citizens surely the Constitution protects Americans from the rabble. How is it possible to take the side of squatters?

Even if a political party (democrat) advocates the "right" of vagrants to steal the property of law abiding citizens surely the Constitution protects Americans from the rabble. How is it possible to take the side of squatters?
Well, that's an opinion without any evidence.

I wish desantis could be the governor in Kentucky. I mean at least I'm not a blue state but beshear leaves a whole lot to be desired.

I wish desantis could be the governor in Kentucky. I mean at least I'm not a blue state but beshear leaves a whole lot to be desired.

I hope he is 2028 POTUS, but he has alot to work on for National Campaigning.

Every Dem senator voted against a bill that would stop the Federal government from flying 320,000 illegals into the US, breaking our immigration laws. To SCAM the census and create 22 more Dem House seats than they would have without the illegals.

Why would that even happen? Why are non-citizens being used in a census to allow more seats in the House? Where are the republicans while this is happening? When will people realize that there is no longer any representation for the average American?

It is possible if you put your faith in government and not the people. It is possible if you are Marxist minded with the end game of, among other things, doing away with private property altogether so that the people are totally dependent on government for what they will have to use. The stated goal of course is a share and share alike society in which each according to his/her means--assuming gender pronouns will be allowed then--will provide to each according to his/her needs.

We all know the world doesn't work like that, but how the world works is pretty much left out of the discussion. To accomplish the Marxist plan requires a breakdown in all traditions, religious faith, traditional values, rewriting history, controlling the message in all aspects of society so that a totalitarian government is justified and can take control of everything.

But history informs us that no one having achieved that totalitarian power has ever willingly given it up. You never ever reach that Utopian society in the picture. So you have the Russia, China, North Korea, Cuba etc. in which the government dictates what you will be allowed to have, what you will be allowed to say, what you can do for a living, what liberties or rights you can exercise. And that government can take anything it wants from anybody and do anything it wants to anyone who displeases it.

Last edited:
OH NOES!!!!!

1711643706263.png

Notice how the cult refuses to citicized squatters?

The cult love criminals.

Fuck the cult.

Forum List

Back