marijuana moving off Schedule 1

Bullshit. I smoked MJ in the past. Most of my friends did. Some of my siblings and cousins did. With the exception of one or two who I know also tried Coke, none of us ever took any other drugs. Alcohol destroys countless lives every year.

Exactly! You can argue various side effects if you want, but that whole "gateway drug" is bullshit.

Absolutely they already have this through something called dabbing. It’s this oily type of marijuana substance that people smoke in things that look like pens. It’s not your traditional joint or pipe. It’s this vaporized marijuana where you are vaping through some kind of pen. These are very powerful, expensive and addictive products.

Of course this is just common sense when you mix capitalism and marijuana, you’re gonna get some evil people who will put in the most addictive substances in their products, and they will get people hooked on it.

I think smoke shops are a heinous site for the country. I can’t stand the site of smoke shops in this country. They are often accompanied by BLM signs, vandalism, and graffiti and other sources of anti-American Filth.

Smoke shops are just the capitalist response to a market.

Last edited:
Why do you think the pot was better back then? I can’t go back to the 80’s but the pot we got in the 90’s wasnt nearly as good as what we get today. There is more variety of better quality at a lower price. But interested in your take
I have yet to get more than a buzz on all the new stuff I have tried,, and I have been through a few dozen strains,,

sure a lot of the old stuff was below par,, but the good stuff was really good and I havent gotten close to what I got from them,,

we had some panama red in the early 80s that a 1/4 lb packed a one gallon baggies,,

the best you could get was two tokes and you had to stop for a while,,

I can think of at least 10 different examples that stick out just the same

I have yet to get more than a buzz on all the new stuff I have tried,, and I have been through a few dozen strains,,

sure a lot of the old stuff was below par,, but the good stuff was really good and I havent gotten close to what I got from them,,

we had some panama red in the early 80s that a 1/4 lb packed a one gallon baggies,,

the best you could get was two tokes and you had to stop for a while,,

I can think of at least 10 different examples that stick out just the same
I guess results may vary. I work with a guy who preferred the weed from that time but it’s for the exact opposite reason. He says back then he could smoke a joint listen to music take a walk but the stuff today kicks his ass after a toke or two and all he can do it sit on the couch and try and keep it together for an hour or so until he comes down a little.

I guess results may vary. I work with a guy who preferred the weed from that time but it’s for the exact opposite reason. He says back then he could smoke a joint listen to music take a walk but the stuff today kicks his ass after a toke or two and all he can do it sit on the couch and try and keep it together for an hour or so until he comes down a little.

I've had moments like that.

The way to do it is adjust the volume you smoke based on the weed. I manage a pleasant buzz without melting into the sofa by doing that.

It was a response to your comment of "You ask 100 other people of your age the same question, and 100 will agree with me". I disagree with you but allow the 99 others.
so now youre speaking for 100 other people youve never met and not asked the question,,,

who can argue with that logic,,

I have yet to have my ass kicked once,,,

and I ask them for their best everytime and try something new each time,,

so now youre speaking for 100 other people youve never met and not asked the question,,,

who can argue with that logic,,

No, I only spoke for myself. I simply made the comment that my experiences have been different than what you think the 100 people would say.

You are still in charge of asking the other 99 people.

No, I only spoke for myself. I simply made the comment that my experiences have been different than what you think the 100 people would say.

You are still in charge of asking the other 99 people.
no you spoke for 100 people,,,

which means you know what pretty much every mother fucker on the planet thinks except me,,,

I refuse to argue against that logic,,

no you spoke for 100 people,,,

which means you know what pretty much every mother fucker on the planet thinks except me,,,

I refuse to argue against that logic,,

No where have I spoken for anyone but me. The supposition was made about what response you would get if you asked 100 people about weed strength. I did not speak for anyone other than myself.

I have yet to have my ass kicked once,,,

and I ask them for their best everytime and try something new each time,,
I don’t know maybe you were just a light weight back then and it hit harder. There was a time when a few 4% beers would give me a buzz now they just make me pee more with no change in how I feel.

I don’t know maybe you were just a light weight back then and it hit harder. There was a time when a few 4% beers would give me a buzz now they just make me pee more with no change in how I feel.
beer doesnt touch me anymore,, I have to slam at least 8 of them,,

I've had moments like that.

The way to do it is adjust the volume you smoke based on the weed. I manage a pleasant buzz without melting into the sofa by doing that.
Yeah the older I get the more I understand take one wait a while and take another one if it’s needed.
You do t always need to get dick in the dirt stoned
Younger dumber me lived by if one will get you right then 3 will get me where I thought I wanted to be.

Forum List

Back