A Night of Broken Glass at Columbia

Just more chickens coming home to roost. After ww2 we were like tofu, taking on the flavor of whatever crusade we were on at the time. We somehow defeated the nazis with Russian help, and incorporated nazi trappings and decided that Russia will be the next campaign. Then we engaged communism in Korea, Vietnam, Asscrackistan and various other places and increased our "my way or the highway" posture to our citizens. More surveillance and misdirection, with the added benefit of a new attack on us from drugs. Every pissy withdrawel from combat zones required us to import refugees that we created to maintain the illusion of caring, and with limited success. This new civil engagement is just more of the same, and will be handled like in the past with more loss of respect and trust for each other and more surrendering freedom for authoritarian response. Remember we fight them there so we don't have to fight them here? How's that working out so far?

Hard to believe people who support mass murderers and demand racial genocide would ransack private property. Shows you what a great job the American education system has been doing.

The future is our children……

Welcome to Joe Bribem's America, may illegals break into the Marxists/Demofascists who frequent this board and be murdered by those illegals...Justice must be served, for their stupidity to vote for Senile Ole Joe.

is that what the kids are protesting now weather dude?

~S~
You are right, they are totally clueless about who their are protesting at. One "female" was asked? What river? She couldnt answer. What sea? She couldnt answer. Just a bunch of mind numbed morons out doing shit like ANTIFA/BLM where they love to break things, not create things.

gee-----we did dress up play as kids too. I taped a feather to my head
and pretended to be Pocahontes. My brothers had cowboy clothes and
cap guns. Now the kids are playing ARAB
Not ARAB....HAMAS....People like that strap bombs to kids and women and march them into open air markets and blow up 100s of people. Are you for that?

Just more chickens coming home to roost. After ww2 we were like tofu, taking on the flavor of whatever crusade we were on at the time. We somehow defeated the nazis with Russian help, and incorporated nazi trappings and decided that Russia will be the next campaign. Then we engaged communism in Korea, Vietnam, Asscrackistan and various other places and increased our "my way or the highway" posture to our citizens. More surveillance and misdirection, with the added benefit of a new attack on us from drugs. Every pissy withdrawel from combat zones required us to import refugees that we created to maintain the illusion of caring, and with limited success. This new civil engagement is just more of the same, and will be handled like in the past with more loss of respect and trust for each other and more surrendering freedom for authoritarian response. Remember we fight them there so we don't have to fight them here? How's that working out so far?
All of it is in Joe Bribem's America.

Hard to believe people who support mass murderers and demand racial genocide would ransack private property. Shows you what a great job the American education system has been doing.

/----/
1714562852633.png

is that what the kids are protesting now weather dude?

~S~
And isn't it funny the only things kids protest?

1. Climate change
2. Guns
3. The Zionist nation

Essentially, any Left wing talking point Left wing academia wants them to protest. And they are basically children, which means they know essentially nothing about life.

Academia is truly the indoctrination center for the Left.

I just love how there are about 200 people from the media there to film all this and not a police officer within 1000 miles.

Hilarious.

Says the loon who thinks 0.2% of the world controls everything because they are JOOOOOS!!
Iran sure knows how stupid the Dimtard lemmings are....Poopeypants gives them billions, they pass it on to Hamas who attacks Israel knowing full well what the retaliation will be....and our idiot ilk responds with protests to the retaliation.

Last edited:
Not ARAB....HAMAS....People like that strap bombs to kids and women and march them into open air markets and blow up 100s of people. Are you for that?
Am I for what?-----I was and remain a little jewish girl---I never had even a
cap gun-----or a water pistol.

It is a rhetorical question for all Marxists/Demofascists, not intelligent non Bribem voters.
I am a registered democrat since they very day I turned
Could be that new synthetic drug floating around.
uhm---yeah---I forgot the name of it----a new --anyone in china can do it
in mom's kitchen-----what is the name---so I can check the friggin formula

Forum List

Back