Who do you want to be the Republican nominee for President in 2024?

• Donald Trump

• Ron DeSantis

Results are only viewable after voting.

U2Edge

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2012

A. Donald Trump
B. Ron DeSantis

I won't be voting for either, but if I had to pick between the two, I would pick Ron DeSantis.

I won't be voting for either, but if I had to pick between the two, I would pick Ron DeSantis.
Between those two, I would have to agree on DeSantis, but I have not ruled him out yet, though certainly not comfortable with his judgement or leadership by any means.
Donny is a definite nonstarter for me.

Between those two, I would have to agree on DeSantis, but I have not ruled him out yet, though certainly not comfortable with his judgement or leadership by any means.
Donny is a definite nonstarter for me.
Ok, remember to vote in the poll. Thanks!

A. Donald Trump
B. Ron DeSantis

Voted for Trump twice and do not regret it. He was "the man for the moment", no doubt, and the way he has infiltrated the brains of Leftists everywhere is just a beautiful bonus.

But sadly for him, his time is over, I think. I wish he would graciously understand that and be the kingmaker and statesman he could be. But he won't. So, there will be quite the fight, and he could even lose to a Democrat.

At any rate, hoping for DeSantis, who could win absolutely.

Sorry bout that,

1. Ronny is not even in Trumps League.
2. Just minor league stuff.
3. Who would pair up with him?
4. I made you realize how bad he is, no one would boost him, he has no chance.
5. Another Al Gore type.
6. Would make a decent VP, but not President.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Pretty much everything is on the line, Trump would lose to BIDEN at this point, and yet people still want Trump to make another go at it. Even with an excellent choice like Ron DeSantis. I would get this if our only other option was a Romney. But we have DeSantis. The open schools moms love him.

Okay, maybe Trump and we lose again. But MAGA! Bye America.

Well, a 4 to 4 tie so far. If DeSantis could win a poll against Trump in here, he is probably not going to even attempt a run. His legal issues are only growing at the moment right now. The question is, how would DeSantis treat Trump and the Trump Presidency on the campaign trail? Would he kiss up, or distance himself?

Voted for Trump twice and do not regret it. He was "the man for the moment", no doubt, and the way he has infiltrated the brains of Leftists everywhere is just a beautiful bonus.

But sadly for him, his time is over, I think. I wish he would graciously understand that and be the kingmaker and statesman he could be. But he won't. So, there will be quite the fight, and he could even lose to a Democrat.

Why do you think Trump would lose to Biden? Media influence?

I seriously can’t answer that yet. Probably DeSantis but not because I don’t think Trump would do a good job.

If it becomes a fight, the voters need to remember what the alternatives are. There are too many who have been brainwashed by the education and entertainment systems which are actually agendas. Social justice may seem as righteous, but more groups keep showing up for theirs. The results are our standards are dropping and the costs are increasing in a noticeable way for industrial grade equipment from defense to the private side. This even without the current inflation.

A. Donald Trump
B. Ron DeSantis
No silly poll questions, please. Everybody knows it's President Trump.
If you had Tom Brady on your team, would you start Cade McNown?

Well, a 4 to 4 tie so far. If DeSantis could win a poll against Trump in here, he is probably not going to even attempt a run. His legal issues are only growing at the moment right now. The question is, how would DeSantis treat Trump and the Trump Presidency on the campaign trail? Would he kiss up, or distance himself?
Where have you been? Its been a while since I've seen a post from you.
Nice to see you back.

Desantis is an ex-Navy Seal Team One member. Trump is a "very flawed man" as General Kelly described him.
If Trump runs in 2024 he'll be much older than we remember him.
Near 80 you age faster, and Donny is too fat to start with. I'm expecting his age and health to be an issue.
I thank Trump for proving his "America First" policies are popular with voters.
I think Newt and the RNC will come up with another "Contract with America" to run on in 2024.

Why do you think Trump would lose to Biden? Media influence?

Yes, past and present.

Most of it was undeserved (though some of it was under Trump's control). It's not fair, and I acknowledge that. But we're not in a fair fight with people who play fair. And the stakes could not be higher.

I want to win. I want to beat the crap out of the Leftists. That's why I want DeSantis.

Forum List

Back