Pro-HAMAS students block UCLA Jewish student from entering campus

No one there is protesting Jewish women and children brutally raped, tortured, and burned alive by Palestinians.
Your concerned about this awful crime, yet entirely unconcerned about the much greater crime Israel is committing. Apparently you don’t know tens of thousands of Pali children have been slaughtered. Look it up.

Oh really? The left calls Trump supporters terrorists all the time..for supporting Trump,

That’s just stupid.

No, supporting Trunp in itself doesn’t make you a terrorist.

Last edited:
1) Actually, I don’t. I was a child in a northern state in the 60s. I did learn about it in school in the 70s, though.

2) This thread is NOT about how blacks were treated unfairly two generations ago. It is about the Nazi-like atmosphere against JEWS taking place on campuses in 2024.
Are you saying the Israelis have done NO wrongs in this conflict.

I’m saying the topic is the horrific Jew-hatred on campus - not another chance for people biased against Jews to berate the Jewish country again.

What an easy deflection.
And for YEARS they’ve been saying that their contempt for Israel has nothing to do with Jews - and then when you point out horrific antosemitism, they immediately divert to showing contempt against Israel.

I’m saying the topic is the horrific Jew-hatred on campus - not another chance for people biased against Jews to berate the Jewish country again.
Why are these folks protesting? Is it because of all the innocent women and children being killed. There are some Jewish students protesting the same thing.

Why are these folks protesting? Is it because of all the innocent women and children being killed. There are some Jewish students protesting the same thing.
I’m not sure the Allies could have defeated nazi germany without killing innocent women and children

Forum List

Back